07-17-2021, 05:11 PM
Covid lockdowns?

Watch the clip :)

RashanGary
07-17-2021, 05:45 PM
I’m staying out of it! Mad will pull the trigger on me so fast :lol:

wist43
07-17-2021, 05:48 PM
Sadly, "wokeness" has killed people's sense of humor. If you can't laugh at shit, why bother??

Anti-Polar Bear
07-17-2021, 10:50 PM
For the PHX Suns, sure, their season is in jeopardy. Bucks are one win away from bringing back the ring to the MKE.

I haven’t watched a full NBA game since the last game of the Last Dance, but a ring is expected for a team with the Kung fu of the Bucks. I mean, the MKE has - HAS, not a grammatical error - Ray Allen, Glenn Robinson, Tim Thomas, Vin Baker , and the great Aryan hope, Toni Kukuc.

This MKE team could beat the ‘98 Chi-Town Bulls.

We know, wist, you ain’t dig the NBA - too many blacks.

wist43
07-17-2021, 11:57 PM
For the PHX Suns, sure, their season is in jeopardy. Bucks are one win away from bringing back the ring to the MKE.

I haven’t watched a full NBA game since the last game of the Last Dance, but a ring is expected for a team with the Kung fu of the Bucks. I mean, the MKE has - HAS, not a grammatical error - Ray Allen, Glenn Robinson, Tim Thomas, Vin Baker , and the great Aryan hope, Toni Kukuc.

This MKE team could beat the ‘98 Chi-Town Bulls.

We know, wist, you ain’t dig the NBA - too many blacks.

I'm not watching the NBA b/c of all the "woke", racist bullshit; but I like Giannis even though he is somewhat caught up in the BLM scam. He's a kid though, and a good kid at that.

Love his story, his humility, his sense of family. Adversity made their family stronger - so I say good for them, I'm happy they are experiencing some success.

Bretsky
07-18-2021, 12:44 AM
I was at the Fiserv Forum with my son tonight at the watch party and it was absolutely insanely fun; best $20 I've spent to get in

wist43
07-18-2021, 01:08 AM
I was at the Fiserv Forum with my son tonight at the watch party and it was absolutely insanely fun; best $20 I've spent to get in

I haven't been actively watching, but my wife is into it, so by osmosis I know what's going on. Her brothers are big NBA fans in the Philippines, but she never cared about it til she got here - now, she never misses a game.

She's tried to turn them on to Milwaukee, but all they care about is Lebron and the bigger stars.

Saw the highlights... looked like the crowd in Milwaukee was rockin.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-18-2021, 03:20 AM

Going to game 6?

Anti-Polar Bear
07-18-2021, 03:32 AM
I'm not watching the NBA b/c of all the "woke", racist bullshit; but I like Giannis even though he is somewhat caught up in the BLM scam. He's a kid though, and a good kid at that.

Love his story, his humility, his sense of family. Adversity made their family stronger - so I say good for them, I'm happy they are experiencing some success.

See Onion thread in FYI.

texaspackerbacker
07-18-2021, 05:30 AM
I haven't been actively watching, but my wife is into it, so by osmosis I know what's going on. Her brothers are big NBA fans in the Philippines, but she never cared about it til she got here - now, she never misses a game.

She's tried to turn them on to Milwaukee, but all they care about is Lebron and the bigger stars.

Saw the highlights... looked like the crowd in Milwaukee was rockin.

I could have written that same stuff about my wife and my inlaws in the Philippines except that they actually are Bucks fans. They better be with all the money we send them hahahahaha.

texaspackerbacker
07-18-2021, 05:41 AM
The-Season-Is-In-Jeopardy - I'll take THE SEASON for $300 ....... oooh, the Daily Double! I'll risk it all, Aaron.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-18-2021, 05:46 AM
The-Season-Is-In-Jeopardy - I'll take THE SEASON for $300 ....... oooh, the Daily Double! I'll risk it all, Aaron.

A Bucks championship could inspire 12 to return to cold, dark and dull Green Bay.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-18-2021, 05:53 AM
I could have written that same stuff about my wife and my inlaws in the Philippines except that they actually are Bucks fans. They better be with all the money we send them hahahahaha.

Since when did Mick D workers start accumulating disposable income? I flipped burgers literally AND figuratively (two gigs) for 2 years and could barely accumulate anything.

The minimum wage should be $20/hr.

wist43
07-18-2021, 08:16 AM

Did you watch the video in the OP?? it's hilarious :)

texaspackerbacker
07-18-2021, 12:21 PM
Since when did Mick D workers start accumulating disposable income? I flipped burgers literally AND figuratively (two gigs) for 2 years and could barely accumulate anything.

The minimum wage should be $20/hr.

She clears over $1,700 in 4 weeks. That's about $12 per hour and rising every 6 months or so. We save a little over half and she sends most of the rest to her family - in addition to having built them a $55,000 house. We live off my SS and VA. I always told you, even flipping burgers you should be doing all right.

texaspackerbacker
07-18-2021, 12:27 PM
Did you watch the video in the OP?? it's hilarious :)

You mean the one above in post #1? I just watched it now. No comment for reason of not getting banned hahahahaha.

RashanGary
07-18-2021, 03:55 PM
You mean the one above in post #1? I just watched it now. No comment for reason of not getting banned hahahahaha.

Yep. I ain’t touching it :lol:

wist43
07-18-2021, 03:59 PM

That's some funny shit... I'll post on FYI then, lol

Anti-Polar Bear
07-19-2021, 11:46 AM
She clears over $1,700 in 4 weeks. That's about $12 per hour and rising every 6 months or so. We save a little over half and she sends most of the rest to her family - in addition to having built them a $55,000 house. We live off my SS and VA. I always told you, even flipping burgers you should be doing all right.

$12/hr is a slave wage.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-19-2021, 12:01 PM
Back to hoops. Holiday shoulda attempted to run out as much time off the clock (and getting fouled) rather than throw that alley-oop to the Greek Freak.

Sure, Freak made a poster dunk but the play coulda easily been a fuck up, which woulda given Booker, whose race is confusing, another shot at the game-winner.

Upnorth
07-19-2021, 12:09 PM
$12/hr is a slave wage.

Dude you are doing such a slight to anyone in the history of the world who has been a slave. To this day there are real actual slaves who are owned in many countries through put the world.
I am sorry for getting political and feel free to ban me mad but I am fn sick of people with a choice having a pity party and claiming they're slaves.

Grow up and quit looking for sympathy apb. You situation sucks yes, but if you feel trapped either stay in your homemade prison and quit bitchinorgeta fuck king key and breathagain.

I got an 11 yr old daughter who sounds just like you.

Tony Oday
07-19-2021, 12:11 PM
He is a troll and more than likely never worked a day in his life.

The video is hilarious as it is true. The political elite just want power, that is all they have ever wanted.

AR needs to get off his ass and come back, if the Bucks can get this close why not the Pack?

Anti-Polar Bear
07-19-2021, 12:36 PM
Dude you are doing such a slight to anyone in the history of the world who has been a slave. To this day there are real actual slaves who are owned in many countries through put the world.
I am sorry for getting political and feel free to ban me mad but I am fn sick of people with a choice having a pity party and claiming they're slaves.

Grow up and quit looking for sympathy apb. You situation sucks yes, but if you feel trapped either stay in your homemade prison and quit bitchinorgeta fuck king key and breathagain.

I got an 11 yr old daughter who sounds just like you.

On a second thought, see Onion thread in FYI.

texaspackerbacker
07-19-2021, 04:28 PM
Back to hoops. Holiday shoulda attempted to run out as much time off the clock (and getting fouled) rather than throw that alley-oop to the Greek Freak.

Sure, Freak made a poster dunk but the play coulda easily been a fuck up, which woulda given Booker, whose race is confusing, another shot at the game-winner.

Giannis talked about that. If they had tried to run clock, Phoenix would have done their damnedest to follow Giannis with the Bucks having I think a 1 point lead. I'd much rather take my chances on the dunk and 13 seconds of D than that.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-19-2021, 04:44 PM
Giannis talked about that. If they had tried to run clock, Phoenix would have done their damnedest to follow Giannis with the Bucks having I think a 1 point lead. I'd much rather take my chances on the dunk and 13 seconds of D than that.

Isn’t off the ball foul, aka, hack-a-Shaq, a technical foul within 2 minutes of the 4th or something? Meaning, if PHX fouls the Freak while Holiday has the rock, Freak goes to the line for 1 shot, then the MKE gets possession.

But perhaps you’re right. The Greek Freak can’t hit a free throw to save Zeus’ rooster.

wist43
07-19-2021, 05:15 PM
Isn’t off the ball foul, aka, hack-a-Shaq, a technical foul within 2 minutes of the 4th or something? Meaning, if PHX fouls the Freak while Holiday has the rock, Freak goes to the line for 1 shot, then the MKE gets possession.

But perhaps you’re right. The Greek Freak can’t hit a free throw to save Zeus’ rooster.

I had to watch the end of the game because the wife made me... the Suns would have fouled eventually, with plenty of time left for them to get off a good shot - and of course there's no guarentee of making both free throws.

Going for the guaranteed 2 was the best move.

MadtownPacker
07-19-2021, 09:34 PM
Watch the clip :)I did hoping more than I should have to that it had some football somewhere. Didn’t even have anything to do with sports. Yes it was entertaining which is besides the point. Don’t try to say your thread title somehow makes it so.

Why? Can I just know please.

wist43
07-19-2021, 11:16 PM
I did hoping more than I should have to that it had some football somewhere. Didn’t even have anything to do with sports. Yes it was entertaining which is besides the point. Don’t try to say your thread title somehow makes it so.

Why? Can I just know please.

It's a joke mad, lighten up ;)

Harlan Huckleby
07-19-2021, 11:54 PM
Putting up a joke video that insults your political enemies is obviously out of bounds and stupid. Whether it is funny is besides the point.

hoosier
07-20-2021, 08:50 AM

Yes, off ball take foul would have been a T, so one shot (for best FT shooter on floor) plus the ball. So not a real good option for Suns. If Holiday just holds it, he probably gets fouled with 6 or 7 seconds left on the clock. I like his chances of making both. Then Phoenix has to hit the contested three to tie. The lob was by no means a "guaranteed 2" as somebody naively said, it was a risky move. In retrospect I think Holiday probably should have held it or tried to burn off as much time as possible in the open field while eluding tacklers, but I also admire his decision: he was playing to win, not playing not to lose. In other words, the exact opposite of McCarthy's approach to 2016 NFCCG.

Zool
07-20-2021, 10:07 AM
he was playing to win, not playing not to lose.

This is why Jrue is a max player. Since they gave him the damned ball in game 3, he has dominated.

That being said I screamed at the TV when he lobbed it up. Then I screamed again when the dunk went in, but for a very different reason.

hoosier
07-20-2021, 10:45 AM
Yeah I know, same here. Actually I didn't scream, I winced. And then celebrated. Kind of a Bostick in reverse, no?

wist43
07-20-2021, 11:43 AM
You guys are nuts... it was a guaranteed 2 b/c Giannis was uncontested. Paul was the only defender back, and he was drifting toward Holiday. Giannis was behind him.

As for the FT's, Holiday is not automatic at the line. Not sure what his percentage is, but he misses enough. Even when Middleton got to the line after Giannis missed his +1, he missed the front end.

Going the FT route, best case scenario you're up 3. Miss 1, and you're only up 2 - then the Suns have the ball with a chance to win it with a 3.

No, going for the bucket was the smart play - especially given that Giannis was loose.

Zool
07-20-2021, 11:48 AM
Yeah I know, same here. Actually I didn't scream, I winced. And then celebrated. Kind of a Bostick in reverse, no?

Ha! Exactly. Stupid Bostick.

call_me_ishmael
07-20-2021, 11:59 AM
This is why Jrue is a max player. Since they gave him the damned ball in game 3, he has dominated.

That being said I screamed at the TV when he lobbed it up. Then I screamed again when the dunk went in, but for a very different reason.

I cannot believe he tossed the ball up like that. Careless for sure but it worked out. I would have held it and taken the free throws. Giannis brings up a good point though that they are immediately trying to foul him going forward either way so you need the points there, though. Still, I'd probably take my chance at the line.

JohnMexico
07-20-2021, 01:07 PM
I'm not watching the NBA b/c of all the "woke", racist bullshit;

Wah wah wah

MadtownPacker
07-20-2021, 03:59 PM
It's a joke mad, lighten up ;)I just did, likely 200lbs of Whiteboy.

At this point it is obvious none of you give a fuck so why should I.

George Cumby
07-21-2021, 12:05 AM
Hahahahaha.