PDA

View Full Version : Za'Darius Smith not happy either?

red
07-24-2021, 02:47 PM
he tweeted "I need a realtor in GreenBay ASAP!!"

he then downplayed the tweet 30 minutes later, but i guess he isn't happy with the team either after converting this years salary to bonus causeing him to have a big cap number next year that he doesn't think the team will pay

he's also pissed that he didn't get the bonus money up front. all that up front signing and roster bonus that we hear about, the packers actually don't pay that right away, they pay it over the course of the year. guess not every team does it that way

but i guess there is tension, which we have not heard of before

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/07/24/zadarius-smith-joins-the-list-of-less-than-happy-packers/

Joemailman
07-24-2021, 02:57 PM
Seems to be a lot of unhappy people making 8 figure salaries out there. Must be hell.

Jaire
07-24-2021, 03:07 PM
This is click bait.

He said he is just looking for a new house. Nothing in the article but speculation contradicts that. Z will get his money this year. It is guaranteed. (Unless he is upset about jabs)

I did think there would be a mass exodus if AR leaves. I'm not so sure anymore. Just Davante probably.

red
07-24-2021, 04:51 PM
For one, you don't tweet out to the whole world that you need help finding a realtor. That's something you ask your friends and family for

And two, you would have to be really dumb to announce that the day after the news broke that adams talks have broke down. It would be horrible timing

Jaire
07-24-2021, 04:56 PM
I think it was more of a joke in that case. And I said long ago that many would follow AR out. Not sure any more. In any case one more year and a lot can change in a year.

I guess we'll see next year how many bail on GB. What's undeniable is that it's about Gute/Murphy with that Last Dance tweet.

King Friday
07-24-2021, 06:28 PM
If he's pissed off at anyone, it should be his agent. The Packers are abiding by the written terms of a legal contractual agreement. If Smith wasn't aware of something, that falls entirely on his agent.

But, yeah, clearly this is all on the Packers front office. 🙄🙄

Jaire
07-24-2021, 07:39 PM
Really think Z is just looking for a new house. Just coincidence

Anyways. AR and Tae are back for the "last dance." I expect everything to look very different 8 months from now.

The biggest question is how Love looks in preseason.

Otherwise just enjoy the last shot at a title.. Should be a fun year.

RashanGary
07-24-2021, 09:36 PM
Really think Z is just looking for a new house. Just coincidence

Anyways. AR and Tae are back for the "last dance." I expect everything to look very different 8 months from now.

The biggest question is how Love looks in preseason.

Otherwise just enjoy the last shot at a title.. Should be a fun year.

Yep

George Cumby
07-25-2021, 10:18 AM
Fuck these guys.

Zool
07-26-2021, 12:46 AM
PFT is run by the biggest Viking honk in the business not names Paul Allen. He is constantly looking for Packers negative news, and sometimes inventing some.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-26-2021, 02:05 AM
Fuck these guys.

Who the fuck knew you were a management bootlicker? You’re just like the bootlicking house slave in Django Unchained.

Tony Oday
07-26-2021, 07:40 AM
Fuck these guys.
100% agree.

red
07-26-2021, 07:56 AM
PFT is run by the biggest Viking honk in the business not names Paul Allen. He is constantly looking for Packers negative news, and sometimes inventing some.

i actually completely agree

George Cumby
07-26-2021, 10:16 AM
Who the fuck knew you were a management bootlicker? You’re just like the bootlicking house slave in Django Unchained.

LOL.

My management hates me and wants me gone yesterday. I am a perpetual thorn in their side.

Fuck these spoiled, entitled millionaire athletes.

Fuck these spoiled, entitled, sociopathic billionaire sports team owners.

TateM30
08-23-2021, 06:26 AM

it is your team. how could anyone support 1 players demands over the stability of the team. Management wants stability which is good for the franchise and ownership = good for the city/state...