PDA

View Full Version : 52-3

Packgator
09-13-2006, 09:04 PM
Green Bay 52
New Orleans 3

Packers whipped the Saints at Lambeau last year. Definately one of the seasons bright spots. I guess we'll see this weekend what difference a year makes. Certainly not expecting another 52-3 blowout........but a win sure would be nice. Unfortunately Las Vegas doesn't see it that way........as they have made the Saints a 2 point favorite. Hard to believe the Saints are favorite over the Packers at Lambeau Field!

pittstang5
09-13-2006, 09:16 PM
I'm sure the Saints don't have a short memory. They'll be looking for revenge. They're gonna be ready for this game and have improved alot since last year. They have their problem areas, but Green Bay has theirs as well.

Bush had a great game last week and Breeze is no slouch. The Pack always finds a way to lose the early season games that they should win. Cleveland last year rings a bell.

b bulldog
09-13-2006, 09:22 PM
Brees,bush,Horn and mcCallister make for a formidible O but their D is lacking.

Bretsky
09-13-2006, 09:22 PM
I'm sure the Saints don't have a short memory. They'll be looking for revenge. They're gonna be ready for this game and have improved alot since last year. They have their problem areas, but Green Bay has theirs as well.

Bush had a great game last week and Breeze is no slouch. The Pack always finds a way to lose the early season games that they should win. Cleveland last year rings a bell.

This will be a nice test; the GB WR's should be able to get open, but the Saints DL might tear our OL apart. Should be interesting.

Packgator
09-14-2006, 09:03 AM
""I'm sure the Saints don't have a short memory. They'll be looking for revenge. They're gonna be ready for this game and have improved alot since last year.""

All true. But I see the Packers as the more "desperate for a victory" team after the Saints got the win last week and the Pack lost at home. Both teams ending the week with a 1-1 record seems likely.

havanother
09-14-2006, 10:40 AM
The Packers may be "more desperate", but I don't see the importance when you look at the matchups. I'd love to see the W, and I don't want to be a Pessimist, but this game doesn't look like it's going our way. We stopped Jones last week, but it was against team with very little in the way of offensive talent that still put up big numbers, new we face a team with a large amount of talent at QB, and RB. It's a simple matter of pick your poison. I feel we get routed on the ground with the MCallister Bush one two punch.