PDA

View Full Version : Bring Back Mazzin, err, Claymaker!

Anti-Polar Bear
08-14-2021, 09:06 AM
Gordon Ramsey just landed on the IR. Even with Z, P and Gary Lightbody remaining uptight and upright (for now), our beloved Packers could use extra depth to patrol the edges in the rye. Plus, the Packers could use a starter at the Mike or Mick. Claymaker has experience at ILB. Claymaker has experience in Brent Barry’s Pistol Force 3-2 defense.

Keith Barnes and Ruvell Martian can’t hold Fred Warner’s jockstrap, and therefore they ain’t starter material. They’re just JAGs, as King Friday likes to say.

PS: On his MySpace and Xanga social media spaces, 12, replying to a Cobb curious post, was like, “Bring back long-haired hombres; Bring back the Claymaker!” Interesting post by 12, as 12 has now assumed the duel roles of QB1/GM.

texaspackerbacker
08-14-2021, 09:15 AM
When Clay was here and good, I tolerated his disgusting long hair. And if he was performance enhancing, it was Packer performance, so ok to that too. I kinda doubt he would still be good, though, especially not without an extra dose of illegal juice. Rotating our big three and maybe Garvin should be good enough.

They say Barnes is doing pretty good this year, and the new guy, Campbell, certainly has the tools to be good. Matthews was better at ILB toward the end, but I kinda doubt he would be an upgrade there either. If it's for the vet minimum, though, fine, bring him in and let's see.

Anti-Polar Bear
08-14-2021, 09:59 AM
Dbl post.

Anti-Polar Bear
08-14-2021, 10:01 AM
When Clay was here and good, I tolerated his disgusting long hair. And if he was performance enhancing, it was Packer performance, so ok to that too. I kinda doubt he would still be good, though, especially not without an extra dose of illegal juice. Rotating our big three and maybe Garvin should be good enough.

They say Barnes is doing pretty good this year, and the new guy, Campbell, certainly has the tools to be good. Matthews was better at ILB toward the end, but I kinda doubt he would be an upgrade there either. If it's for the vet minimum, though, fine, bring him in and let's see.

Rodgers appears to be sporting long hair this season. Don’t like it, go root for the Cowgirls, Tex.

As for the Claymaker, the hombre has football in his genes. The juice may have helped him morph from a skinny, 170 lbs high school senior into a 245lbs Hulk, but it ain’t got anything to do with his Kung Fu. Claymaker bleeds futbol. Had 8 sacks in 13 games in LA. Can still play, methinks.

Barnes can’t cover. Poor man’s Blake Martinez.

The Shadow
08-14-2021, 10:25 AM
I know! The packers could film Cobb & Mathews entering Lambeau from a cornfield! No, wait.....

Harlan Huckleby
08-14-2021, 11:31 AM
you are spanking to a memory. current photo

https://i.imgur.com/yi7PDgG.jpg

CaptainKickass
08-14-2021, 01:31 PM
Bring back the Claymaker!”

Once upon a time, more than a decennium ago, yours truly (that's me!) drank a bunch of beer and penned a Weird Al style parody song about Clay Matthews III. Then with help from drunken friends, recorded and published said parody song. Some guy named Len gave it some airplay and the legend was born. If Clay can rehash the past, then so can I

Song:

https://www.reverbnation.com/dosguyz/song/6728978-cmiii?source=artistMusic

Vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJppP9KlWbk

run pMc
08-14-2021, 01:42 PM
Here I thought you were joking.
https://sports.yahoo.com/aaron-rodgers-lobbies-packers-to-bring-back-clay-matthews-for-last-dance-run-142509615.html

First, Aaron Rodgers would be a terrible GM.
Secondly, why yes, why not bring back a 35 year old LB. So he's past his prime and didn't even play last year, his hamstrings might be good for a few snaps. What could go wrong?

This is either crazy trolling, or laughingstock-of-the-league kind of stuff.

Bretsky
08-14-2021, 05:38 PM
Mazzin was hot

She's probably making ching at a strip club somewhere though ...lol

FavreChild as well

George Cumby
08-15-2021, 05:43 PM
No.

smuggler
08-15-2021, 06:36 PM
Dafuq is a Mazzin?

RashanGary
08-15-2021, 06:57 PM
Dafuq is a Mazzin?

A young lady who used to post here.

Anti-Polar Bear
09-20-2021, 11:35 AM
With Z on IR, time to bring back the Claymaker! Gary’s overrated and the no names on the roster aren’t anything extraordinary.

Btw, awesome parody, Captain.

Tony Oday
09-20-2021, 11:40 AM
With Z on IR, time to bring back the Claymaker! Gary’s overrated and the no names on the roster aren’t anything extraordinary.

Btw, awesome parody, Captain.

Gary is twice the LB that Clay is right now.

George Cumby
09-20-2021, 12:17 PM
Bring back Claymaker along with a steroid regime as long as a Rite-Aid receipt.

Anti-Polar Bear
09-20-2021, 12:44 PM
Gary is twice the LB that Clay is right now.

Gary is the MVS of OLBs, a one-trick pony. Gary’s only Kung Fu is the bull-rush. Overrated.

Even if you’re right about Gary being 2X better than the Claymaker, pass rushing is usually a 3-men crew. A P-Smith (dude hasn’t been a wrecking ball since he got fat) - Gary - Claymaker crew is more Wu-Tang than that of P-Gray-no name who can’t hold Frank Zombo’s jockstrap.

Tony Oday
09-20-2021, 01:43 PM
Gary is the MVS of OLBs, a one-trick pony. Gary’s only Kung Fu is the bull-rush. Overrated.

Even if you’re right about Gary being 2X better than the Claymaker, pass rushing is usually a 3-men crew. A P-Smith (dude hasn’t been a wrecking ball since he got fat) - Gary - Claymaker crew is more Wu-Tang than that of P-Gray-no name who can’t hold Frank Zombo’s jockstrap.

You just keep proving you know shit about football.