PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Anderson887
08-21-2021, 04:21 PM
Hello Everyone,
Anderson here, By profession I am teacher. I am 28 year old.
Nowadays I am pretty depressed so I am here to connect with people to make new friends and help anyone who needed it.
Lets connect and help each other in this time of panic.

Harlan Huckleby
08-21-2021, 06:08 PM
By "time of panic" I assume you are referring to the situation at left tackle.

RashanGary
08-21-2021, 06:24 PM
Hello Everyone,
Nowadays I am pretty depressed so I am here to connect with people to make new friends and help anyone who needed it.

Welcome. We can’t talk politics in the Packer forum, so be careful with discussing what the panic is! We get banned for two weeks if we talk politics :lol:

Bretsky
08-21-2021, 07:29 PM
Hello Everyone,

WELCOME TO THE FORUM ANDERSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy and be a part of the group.

Here are some helpful hints as a fyi

Rashan Gary tends to be a residential optomist
TexasPackerBackers often is a homer
I tend to be a realistic pessimist and question just about everything

Marcia refers to Mark Murphy
Gutebag is what some use for our GM
Everybody likes our Head Coach (first time in a while for that)
Some are on board with the Love Machine, some still feel like they overdrafted him and are pessimistic about him, and some wish we'd have never drafted him in the first place (TEE HIGGINS anybody ?)

And we're going all in for a SUPER BOWL this YEAR !!!!!!!

Super Bowl or Bust :)))

Anyways, welcome again

texaspackerbacker
08-21-2021, 09:31 PM
Welcome aboard, Anderson. About the only reason, Packer-wise to be depressed is the prospect of Aaron Rodgers being gone in a year or two.

As for me being a "homer", damn right I am. Any fans that have the Packers, Brewers, Bucks, and Badgers both football and basketball should never be anything else. Homerism IS Realism.

This is a good fun place to post - relatively relaxed and easy going compared to other kinda uptight forums, as long as you don't commit the horrible sin RashanGary referred to above, and FYI in here is the place for that.

Spaulding
08-23-2021, 08:43 AM
Welcome Anderson! Love your windows and greatly respect your profession. Compared to most forums it's pretty civil around around and there are some really insightful posters to enjoy.

George Cumby
08-23-2021, 11:11 AM
Welcome aboard, Anderson.

This place is rough and tumble, but it has it's moments, especially when the season gets going.

My wife is a teacher, so props.

Don't be afraid to post feeling like you might sound like an idiot, we are all idiots here.

Fritz
08-23-2021, 02:21 PM
Hello Everyone,

I don't know what your preferred title it; nonetheless, I could not resist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XooISvoZ_rs

Welcome aboard, Mr./Ms./Miss/Mrs./Zr. Anderson.

I cannot tell if you're depressed because you're a teacher, because you're 28 years old, or because you think the Packers blew the Aaron Rodgers situation. But welcome in any case.

George Cumby
08-23-2021, 02:46 PM
^ Hahahahahahah

Upnorth
08-24-2021, 07:52 AM
Anderson welcome to the bipolar shit show. We have gone through highs and lows. And since this is the internet everything is massively amplified in our little echo chamber. We do have some diverse voices and look forward to yours.

Tony Oday
08-24-2021, 08:50 AM
I would suggest leaving before the addiction kicks in.