PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Love Top 5 QB poll

call_me_ishmael
08-30-2021, 11:14 AM
Will Jordan love ever be a top 5 NFL QB?

smuggler
08-30-2021, 01:34 PM
Ever? Probably at one point in his career. With his talent and Green Bay's support system, I think it's going to happen at some point. That's still drastically less than Rodgers peak as one of the best QBs to ever play pro football. If not for Manning, Rodgers would be the best QB of the last 30 years.

texaspackerbacker
08-30-2021, 03:54 PM
hahahahaha I'm the only one so far that thinks he won't? Top 5 is a pretty high standard. If it was today, he'd have to be up there with Rodgers, Brady, Mahomes, Wilson, Stafford, Allen, probably some others. Sorry, but I don't see him ever being that good.

RashanGary
08-30-2021, 06:03 PM
Eh, it’s just a poll. He probably won’t but the fan in me still says yes.

scharpcheddar
08-30-2021, 06:29 PM
Lol he won't even be remembered in a year or two.

smuggler
08-30-2021, 08:08 PM
We have a poster here named after Jerry Tagge. He'll be remembered, for good for otherwise.

Bretsky
08-30-2021, 09:24 PM
not a top ten either :)))

George Cumby
08-30-2021, 10:58 PM
Go big or go home.

Tony Oday
08-31-2021, 06:48 AM
Probably the best GB QB Ever.

Upnorth
08-31-2021, 08:27 AM
Heck I'm even thinking he could be a top 5 packers qb. Even if he is just 5th best that means he is Vetter than majik.

bobblehead
08-31-2021, 08:34 AM
hahahahaha I'm the only one so far that thinks he won't? Top 5 is a pretty high standard. If it was today, he'd have to be up there with Rodgers, Brady, Mahomes, Wilson, Stafford, Allen, probably some others. Sorry, but I don't see him ever being that good.

Tex, you think every shitty packer is top 5 and Bakhtiari is bottom 5 so forgive me if I no longer value your opinion.

smuggler
08-31-2021, 10:10 PM
When Love becomes a HOF QB, does that make the accomplishments of Favre and Rodgers less impressive? The answer is yes, but it should actually be no.

Love is a HOF caliber talent, and if the stars align it'll happen. Just imagine the Bears' fans tears causing the water level to rise in Michigan/Huron/Erie. Literally causing the Niagra Falls to double in power, swelling the Ontario, and ultimately fueling the current down the St. Lawrence. Just a beautiful image, I tell ya.

That's how you'll know God's real. Because he'll get a chuckle out of butt fucking the Bears.

If it ends up happening, I expect whichever of you Rats are still alive to do it to say a thank you prayer to St. Vincent, who art in heaven.

Harlan Huckleby
08-31-2021, 10:57 PM
Love is a HOF caliber talent, and if the stars align it'll happen.

How did that awesome talent last until 26th pick in draft?

I suppose Tom Brady made it to the 150th pick. The QB position is so much in the head that it is hard to predict. All the NFL starters have a ton of physical talent. (that wasn't so true 30 years ago. Must be the vitamins they added to breakfast cereals.)

smuggler
08-31-2021, 11:48 PM
You're of course right that most of what makes one QB rise like the cream is between the ears. There's a minimum physical threshold you have to meet and then the most important thing is mental, emotional, psychological.

But Love far exceeds the minimum necessary physical threshold. And if there's one program that can set him up for success above the collar, it's headquartered at Lambeau.