PDA

View Full Version : Official Joe Exotic, err, Mailman's 2021 Predict the Pack's Win/Loss Record Thread

Anti-Polar Bear
08-31-2021, 07:53 AM
No matter what color we are in life, whether she's Black, White, Brown, Yellow, Red, Grey, Purple or even Orange, we are all pigments of the Universe's Coloratura. And greatness is a difficult feat to achieve in life. But I say this with confidence: Coldplay is great.

Anyways, with Joe Exotic's lesser and straighter redneck cousin, Joemailman, being MIA once again, allow me to humbly carry out the Mailman's slack...once again.

Each and every fucking day
Your Love strike me like sunlight rays
I would fall and fall for you
But, Love, I ain't no fuckin' ​fool

One last dance before 'Butte' go
I'm sorry, we'll miss 'Butte' so
One last dance before our hearts break
I'm sorry, this Love's a mistake

In the end, it's all about the Love you're sending out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWUV5-frRU4

TateM30
09-01-2021, 08:43 AM
can i get a post permitted?

MadtownPacker
09-02-2021, 11:59 PM
You are good to go now sir. Give em hell!!

texaspackerbacker
09-03-2021, 12:58 AM
The poll should be "what will the record in 2022?" Everybody knows we win every game this year. The big question is, will they manage to throw away Rodgers and have everything go in the toilet next year? Or will they extend him for a lot more years and continue to win for a lot more years?

I don't care if we win the damn Super Bowl, I still will be extremely pissed off if they throw away Rodgers and flush the future after this season.

Anti-Polar Bear
09-03-2021, 05:49 AM
The poll should be "what will the record in 2022?" Everybody knows we win every game this year. The big question is, will they manage to throw away Rodgers and have everything go in the toilet next year? Or will they extend him for a lot more years and continue to win for a lot more years?

I don't care if we win the damn Super Bowl, I still will be extremely pissed off if they throw away Rodgers and flush the future after this season.

A wise woman once said, don’t look back in anger and don’t worry about the future; live in the moment. As someone who wasted away my youth downloading aphrodisiac vids and flipping burgers, I have got to start heeding these words of wisdom. Ditto, you, Tex.

Enjoy the ‘Last Dance’ cos once they ship 12 off to Siberia, he ain’t gonna be our cocky knight in shinny armor anymore.

Btw, vote! Poll closes on Sept 10. Kiddos to the long lost Iron Mike for finding his way back to Packerrats and casting his vote. Madtown has also voted, something he rarely ever does.

Upnorth
09-03-2021, 11:04 AM

Welcome aboard

King Friday
09-03-2021, 11:42 AM
Feels to me like a slight step backward with the OL mash up. However, I like their chances of getting back to the NFCC game and rolling the dice one more time.

texaspackerbacker
09-03-2021, 11:44 AM
A wise woman once said, don’t look back in anger and don’t worry about the future; live in the moment. As someone who wasted away my youth downloading aphrodisiac vids and flipping burgers, I have got to start heeding these words of wisdom. Ditto, you, Tex.

Enjoy the ‘Last Dance’ cos once they ship 12 off to Siberia, he ain’t gonna be our cocky knight in shinny armor anymore.

Btw, vote! Poll closes on Sept 10. Kiddos to the long lost Iron Mike for finding his way back to Packerrats and casting his vote. Madtown has also voted, something he rarely ever does.

hahahaha Thanks for the advice, APB, and yeah, physician, heal thyself.

Normally, I am like that advice says, but this situation is different. I'm still fairly optimistic that Rodgers gets extended for the rest of a long career in Green Bay, but to me, this last dance crap is CRAP. If he is gone after this season, the biggest optimist around - me - is confident that everything turns to shit without him.

I didn't want to be the first one to vote, but I now will - 17-0 realistically. How about you? You were always at 16-0 when it probably wasn't realistic. What about now when it is?

Edit: I now voted. Some of these negativists never learn hahahahaha - yes, 4 or 5 losses is being negative this season.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-09-2021, 02:03 AM
Tank Elf Duke, Tex and Iron Mike are eliminated.

“Music of the Spheres,” is awesome. I especially love “People of the Pride” and “Let Somebody Go” (ft Selena Gomez).

When we called the mathematicians
And we asked them to explain
They said J-Love is only equal to the pain
When everything was going wrong
‘Butte’ could turn our sorrow into song

Oh, it will hurt like so
When we let Butte go
To let Butte go
Oh-oh-ooh

texaspackerbacker
11-09-2021, 12:06 PM
hahahahaha You and I got knocked out the first week. If not for the Covid crap, the Packers wouldn't have lost this second game, and it would not surprise me at all if we run the table the rest of the way - assuming Rodgers is back for Seattle and he doesn't get hurt or something. Anything else we can cope with.

Anti-Polar Bear
01-04-2022, 01:59 AM
HarveyWallbangers, King Friday, MadtownPacker, MrJuly4th, RashanGary, Rutnstrut, and Sparkey all have been eliminated.

But Coldplay remains awesome. Hopefully the Packers win Super Bow 56. If so, this song, "Everglow," would be prefect for the end credits of the Super Bowl season film:

oh they say season come, say season go
this particular season was extra special
and though it's now gone, and the world now knows
we are, celestial

like the lions we ran, the queens we rolled
like the bears we circled, in perfect yellow

so how come things move on, how come cars don’t slow
when it feels like the end of my world
when I should but I can’t let you go?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8jOQUsTU9o

Bretsky
01-10-2022, 02:21 AM
I THINK I NAILED IT ! What are the prizes ?? ................a funded Caramel dance at the Oval Office in Green Bay ? Been a while....lol

Anti-Polar Bear
02-07-2022, 04:43 PM
Bretsky, Cumby, Suds, Smuggler and Upnorth nailed it. Y’all prize is Coldplay and the lovely Selena Gomez’s just released “Let Somebody Go” music vid :) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWCMGIG1Y54