PDA

View Full Version : Teds and Tanks - Sinners (WK 1)

Anti-Polar Bear
09-13-2021, 02:04 PM
With sumptuous frogskins in the bank, one guy could've gotten anyone he wanted. Even an 18 year old beaut a-wandering about on the Castro. Yet, he spent his affluent life yielding to the tenacious force of the well. Nonetheless, in the end, in the celibate realm, he was a winner.

The other guy makes $7.25 per hour flipping burgers. The other day at the burger joint, he saw a hot chick a-walking toward him. He starred at her with lust, like a mongrel, as gravity pulled the two of them closer. At the concrete point in time where their lives crossed, he rolled his eyes away from her, as if to say, 'go away; I'm queer as Iago and ain't interested in you, fair maiden.' They departed without a fucking word being uttered. Like, you're almost 40, and you still can't talk to chicks? What a fucking loser.

Orangutans are smarter than Tony O'Day, and even O'Day knows who's the winner and who's the loser.

Tanks:

Jones Couldn't break a tackle to save Zeus' rooster. Ran soft and impotent all day. The Buc-fuck-neers dismantled Aaron Jones in the NFC Title game. Ain't the same 'engine that could' stud anymore.

Rodgers Throwing a pick right at the DB is so Brett Hundley, even though the rookie Yokozuna (the RG) allowed his man to penetrate the hole and Dafney Duck was held prior to the pick. Love the hippie hair and demeanor.

Cletidus- Made one fucking play the entire game. Couldn't shed blocks, eat blocks, nor rush the passer. They're paying this bum how much?

Brent Barry - Go back to fucking basketball, kook. This kooky fuck has no kooky clue how to coordinate a kooky futbol defense.

Teds:

Odds and Ends: The Packers got annihilated by an inferior Saint team that was supposed to suck cos they're in a 'cap hell.' The uncool Pack fans crying about cap hell don't know what they're talking about. What fucking cap hell? Ain't no such fuck as a cap hell anymore. Fuck this game. I'm on to Detroit, as my former foe, the Kentucky, likes to say.

Joemailman
09-13-2021, 02:36 PM
https://packerswire.usatoday.com/lists/packers-pff-grades-best-worst-players-from-week-1-vs-saints/

Jenkins, in his first start at left tackle, was dominant. He allowed one pressure over 41 pass-blocking snaps and received elite grades as a run blocker.

texaspackerbacker
09-13-2021, 03:44 PM
Yeah but ...... they had so-o-o-o-o much success running over poor pathetic Lucas Patrick as well as, same as Bakhtiari, sending people just outside of Jenkins'/Bakhtiari's position.

APB, you mean to say you're calling the good ones "Teds" and the bad ones "Tanks"? That's a shocker coming from you hahahaha. Granted, there were no "Teds" other than maybe Bojorquez and Crosby. I think maybe Jaire Alexander did pretty good too, as Calloway, their top WR only caught one all day.

RashanGary
09-13-2021, 04:00 PM
MVS showed improvement and assertiveness on the shorter routes.

Jenkins held up well at LT

Stokes showed promise

Savage looked explosive on that return

Gary was getting pressure. He seemed like the only one.

Love looked good in what was similar to preseason action

Dillon ran hard the few times he was given a chance

Adams looked explosive and extremely aggressive in going after the ball

The rookies weren’t a complete dumpster fire on the OL

They tackled well

Alexander was good

They didn’t come out with many injuries

It wasn’t all bad. There were some good signs in a bad loss.

Jaire
09-13-2021, 04:14 PM
Barnes flashed.

Stokes made the most memorable play.

Burks had one great play I noticed.

Gary flashed.

Worst running game I've seen.

WRs were not open. Very un-MLF.

Jordan debuted and didn't shine but didn't look bad.

AR did not seem to have much time.

The Saints' TEs were wide open way too much.

CaptainKickass
09-13-2021, 05:17 PM
In my opinion...

Winners:

- Me because I got to yell "THE LUXURY AUTOMOBILE!!!!" at my TV screen already in the first game when Marcedes made a play. Anytime that happens, I win.

- Leeeeeroy Jeeeennnnkinnnnnnsss a legit Left Tackle

- BoHo the new punter looked great.

- The team of Crosby Stills & nash at kicker, Milton Bradley at long snapper and BoHo the punter who holds, appear to be able to function well as the Field Goal unit.

- The Saints

Losers:

The rest of humanity

Joemailman
09-13-2021, 09:39 PM
Winston had a passer rating of 158.3 when throwing at King. That beats Brady's 128.3 against King in the NFCCG.

Jaire
09-14-2021, 09:35 AM
Winston had a passer rating of 158.3 when throwing at King. That beats Brady's 128.3 against King in the NFCCG.

Yeah

I kept seeing King five yards off his man. He did not look good. Too bad his injuries have slowed him down. His speed is gone. Stokes will be our starter CB2 by season's end. So that arrow is pointing up.

Fritz
09-16-2021, 08:44 AM

That re-signing was the most puzzling one in quite some time. Made zero sense. They trade a young guy with promise, Hollman, because he doesn't fit the zone scheme. They re-sign a broken-down vet who never fit with the zone scheme.

This is where a Ted move would've been better: don't sign anyone and just roll with the rooks. Or wait until training camp and sign someone for minimum wage off the scrap heap. Or both.