PDA

View Full Version : Week 2 other games

RashanGary
09-19-2021, 03:45 PM
Fields looked crappy but he’s a rookie so he gets a break.

McCarthy is coaching really good offensive football

MadScientist
09-19-2021, 06:56 PM
Well the Saints got flattened by the Panthers. So the hypothesis that the Saints are a really good is looking bad.

George Cumby
09-19-2021, 07:03 PM
Well the Saints got flattened by the Panthers. So the hypothesis that the Saints are a really good is looking bad.

Fortunately the Commutative Property doesn't apply to football.

Joemailman
09-19-2021, 09:12 PM
It is gooooooooooooooooood!....It's no good.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1439744233724841986

HarveyWallbangers
09-19-2021, 09:42 PM
It is gooooooooooooooooood!....It's no good.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1439744233724841986

Hilarious!

call_me_ishmael
09-19-2021, 09:47 PM
The real super bowl of best teams is on tonight and it is living up to the billing.

texaspackerbacker
09-19-2021, 09:50 PM
Fields looked crappy but he’s a rookie so he gets a break.

McCarthy is coaching really good offensive football

For better or worse, McCarthy did what he always did with the Packers - play not to lose. He bungled clock management. His play calling was suspect. But he won, so there's not too much negative to say.

Great to see the Vikings live up to their rep as chokers. The Bears tried hard to lose it, but the Bengals were just too bad to win. Seattle choked one away too - that could be big for the Packers at some point down the line.

smuggler
09-20-2021, 06:26 AM
Great call by Paul Allen on the VIKINGS Radio Network!

call_me_ishmael
09-20-2021, 09:46 AM
Cardinals are going to be a problem I think. Kyler Murray is going to be a really good player.

Anti-Polar Bear
09-20-2021, 11:31 AM
For better or worse, McCarthy did what he always did with the Packers - play not to lose. He bungled clock management. His play calling was suspect. But he won, so there's not too much negative to say.

Great to see the Vikings live up to their rep as chokers. The Bears tried hard to lose it, but the Bengals were just too bad to win. Seattle choked one away too - that could be big for the Packers at some point down the line.

McCarthy doesn’t call plays anymore. That old pig, Jerry Jones, demanded at McCarthy’s hiring that Jim Leonhard’s twin, Kellen Moore, do the play-calling.

All McCarthy does nowadays is stand on the sidelines looking like orangutans are smarter than he is. Tony O’Day knows what that looks like.

texaspackerbacker
09-20-2021, 12:14 PM
Good Point about how Moore looks like Jim Leonhard. I was thinking that too. The clock management had to be McCarthy, and I bet he had some input in the late game plays too - but they won, do who's gonna complain?

You might want to hold off on those Tony comments until your net worth passes him up hahahaha.

SudsMcBucky
09-20-2021, 12:35 PM
Good Point about how Moore looks like Jim Leonhard. I was thinking that too.

That's funny. I had an old high school buddy visiting and we were watching the game and made that exact comment to him.