PDA

View Full Version : After Further Review: Notes, comments & observations from second viewing of 49ers @ GB week 3

CaptainKickass
09-29-2021, 11:53 AM
After Further Review: Notes, comments & observations from second viewing of 49ers @ GB week 3

I watched the whole game again and wrote some things down. Here they are:

- Roger's third career reception. Are all Rodger's completions to himself? I assume yes

- Chris Collinsworthless still pronounces it "PASH Rush" instead of pass rush

- Alexander needs to learn how to tuck the ball and protect it while running when he intercepts a pass

- I'm convinced Al Michaels and Dom Capers consume the same spraypaint-hair products

- I wanna know what fabric softener they use on Rodger's sideline towels that's got him constantly sniffing them whenever the camera points his way. Snuggle? Downy?

- Special teams are improved this year mostly by BoHo the punter but are still far from being considered a weapon. Special teams needs to be a weapon

- Rashan Gary went airborne, got a hand on the QB's hand, nearly got the sack, but appears to have only managed to remove the QB's glove

- I saw Lafleur mouth "motherfucker" at least once along with "how do you not see that?!?!" when referring to the officials

- The Garoppolo fumble was caused only by fear from previous hits, no actual contact. Literally nothing and nobody touched him as he turned and fumbled

- Lazard looked offsides on the TV for the final spike before the winning field goal

- Kittle looks like a guy who has chewing tobacco, grew up in the trailer park, and listens to country music exclusively. Maybe has a monster truck

Joemailman
09-29-2021, 01:35 PM
Disagree about Lazard. Ball is being snapped at 33. His right foot appears to be short of the 33. Check out video at 2:51. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNV3uaBwOhc

ThunderDan
09-29-2021, 03:20 PM
Kittle was a member of our church growing up in Madison WI. His dad was a law school professor. They moved to IA when his dad got a calling to become a pastor when George was still a youngster.

KYPack
09-29-2021, 08:20 PM
Kittle was a member of our church growing up in Madison WI. His dad was a law school professor. They moved to IA when his dad got a calling to become a pastor when George was still a youngster.

Good fabric TD, you don't get that shit at the big internet sites, only at PackerRats!

Great thread, CK.

I didn't see all of that stuff, only the "mother fucker" by coach Frenchy.

Fritz
10-01-2021, 07:58 AM

Iowa will do things to people.