PDA

View Full Version : Funny Comment

Brando19
09-14-2006, 12:22 PM
I was reading on foxsports.com and the panthers play the vikings this weekend. Mike Wahle had this to say:

As a former Green Bay Packer, Panthers guard Mike Wahle is not a big fan of the Minnesota Vikings’ mascot who dresses up like a Viking and rides around the Metrodome field on a motorcycle before games. “When I was up there one year, the guy was driving by and Brett (Favre) hit him with the damn football,” Wahle said. “It was hilarious.”

This made me laugh.

MJZiggy
09-14-2006, 12:24 PM
Me too. Thanks for posting it.

Rastak
09-14-2006, 12:31 PM
I was reading on foxsports.com and the panthers play the vikings this weekend. Mike Wahle had this to say:

As a former Green Bay Packer, Panthers guard Mike Wahle is not a big fan of the Minnesota Vikings’ mascot who dresses up like a Viking and rides around the Metrodome field on a motorcycle before games. “When I was up there one year, the guy was driving by and Brett (Favre) hit him with the damn football,” Wahle said. “It was hilarious.”

This made me laugh.

Was that his most accurate throw of the day? He should have saved it for crunch time instead of pregame..... :wink: :lol:

MadtownPacker
09-14-2006, 12:32 PM
What other QB is gonna do some crazy sheeze like that? Hahaha!!

BallHawk
09-14-2006, 01:33 PM
LOL.

pbmax
09-14-2006, 01:34 PM
Its all funny until someone takes a baseball bat to a defenseless sausage!

No Mo Moss
09-14-2006, 02:42 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :razz: :lol:

Joemailman
09-14-2006, 05:00 PM

Did you have to say "defenseless sausage"? We're going to be cooking venison brats on Sunday across the street from Lambeau. Now we have to deal with the guilt of broiling something that can't defend itself.

hurleyfan
09-14-2006, 05:38 PM

This made me laugh.

Was that his most accurate throw of the day? He should have saved it for crunch time instead of pregame..... :wink: :lol:

Good one Ras!

Wonder if it bounced of his head and caught by a Vike :mrgreen: