Joemailman
10-10-2021, 03:35 PM
Money Mase! :p:glug:

Rodgers 344 yards and 2 TD's.

Adams 11 catches for 206 yards and a TD

Aaron Jones 103 yards rushing

Dillon 82 total yards and a TD.

Campbell 8 tackles, 1 PD, 1 INT, 1 TFL

Crazy game but a great win considering the injury situation.

texaspackerbacker
10-10-2021, 03:37 PM
Packers stumbled and bumbled to a win against a fired up team - a win is a win is a win.

smuggler
10-10-2021, 03:38 PM
I'll take the W but it definitely feels dirty.

Fritz
10-10-2021, 03:46 PM

So who played corner after King left? Yiadom, Stokes, Sullivan?

scharpcheddar
10-10-2021, 03:47 PM
Nfl net will replay this game.
I'll watch it purely for the great helmet match up

Teamcheez1
10-10-2021, 03:50 PM
Gutsy decision by MLF to let Crosby attempt the 50 yarder.

King Friday
10-10-2021, 03:50 PM

When no fan of another NFL team could even name one player starting on your offensive line, no win is dirty.

King Friday
10-10-2021, 03:53 PM
Gutsy decision by MLF to let Crosby attempt the 50 yarder.

I think the block from last week got into Mason's head a bit. He seemed to be moving maybe a tad faster than he should and was pulling it. He looked more in sync on that last one. You have to trust that he will make it... He's done it numerous times before.

Joemailman
10-10-2021, 04:07 PM
So who played corner after King left? Yiadom, Stokes, Sullivan?

Yiadom was definitely in there. Stokes probably played the whole game.

Joemailman
10-10-2021, 04:08 PM
I think the block from last week got into Mason's head a bit. He seemed to be moving maybe a tad faster than he should and was pulling it. He looked more in sync on that last one. You have to trust that he will make it... He's done it numerous times before.

Maybe. Or maybe he was playing the wind and playing it wrong.

Joemailman
10-10-2021, 04:10 PM
When no fan of another NFL team could even name one player starting on your offensive line, no win is dirty.

They went on the road and beat a 3-1 team with what was almost a preseason game offensive line. Great win.

Joemailman
10-10-2021, 04:25 PM
Rob Demovsky

Matt LaFleur considered going for it on fourth-and-inches in OT rather than giving Mason Crosby a fourth chance at a FG but shared what led to the decision.

He asked Crosby: “What do you think?”

Crosby: “I’ve got this.”

LaFleur: “All right, you got it.”.

Guiness
10-10-2021, 05:23 PM
I did not know what to think when they lost 5 yards and trotted Crosby out for a 50 harder!

SkinBasket
10-10-2021, 05:45 PM
Maybe. Or maybe he was playing the wind and playing it wrong.

There really wasn’t much wind on the field. Also, during halftime warmups Crosby hit his 50, then missed his 40 to the left. So it wasn’t the pressure, he’s just fucked in the head. Or maybe he had gas.

run pMc
10-10-2021, 07:07 PM
Red zone offense and defense need to improve. A win is a win.

That OL is so banged up it's pretty amazing -- several backups and they still rolled up 400+ yards of offense. 3 starters missing!

It was good to see Jones finally rip off a long run.
Rodgers has to find the range on the throws to Tonyan -- Adams is getting a lot of targets and a lot of attention from secondaries. I think they miss MVS.
Is Lazard in Rodgers' doghouse? He's often open on those crossers and mesh routes and Rodgers is ignoring him.
Amari's not giving them much so far.

Mason was pushing/hooking everything left, he's a pro and will get that fixed fast. I wonder if there was something going on with the snaps or holds after last week though. Not a great ST game overall.

Jamarr Chase is a bad dude. Stokes held up ok and battled. King was meh but they need bodies right now. DL pressured Burrow ok; I don't think the Bengals OL is that great though. Campbell makes plays every game; good signing by Gute.

A road game against an uncommon AFC opponent, one that is an up and coming team. Any day the Packers win is a good day.

George Cumby
10-10-2021, 11:35 PM
Bengals are a talented team. Their defense was pretty impressive.

George Cumby
10-10-2021, 11:43 PM
The NFL Officiating Talking Head, Dean Paladino? Saladino?, whatever the fuck it is, what a total skeezebag.

Fucker looks like a mob bag man or Vinny the Car Salesman who, at age 50, has a fourteen year old girlfriend.

Slimy AF.

George Cumby
10-10-2021, 11:59 PM
Mad didn't do any drive-by shootings, I mean postings, in the Gameday Thread. Should we be concerned?

bobblehead
10-11-2021, 09:44 AM

I posted about winning out of conference road games against decent teams in another thread. We did it without 4 of our top 8 players. Doing it ugly is about the only way you can in that set up. BIG win. Much bigger than most here seem to realize.

bobblehead
10-11-2021, 09:46 AM
I did not know what to think when they lost 5 yards and trotted Crosby out for a 50 harder!

On third down.

texaspackerbacker
10-11-2021, 03:06 PM
I posted about winning out of conference road games against decent teams in another thread. We did it without 4 of our top 8 players. Doing it ugly is about the only way you can in that set up. BIG win. Much bigger than most here seem to realize.

4 out of our 8 best players out ...... but with Rodgers, Jones, and Adams. Hell, we probably could be just about any team just about any time with 6 or 7 of our best players out, just so long as Rodgers is in. And some dumbasses want to rush him out the door.

bobblehead
10-11-2021, 03:54 PM
4 out of our 8 best players out ...... but with Rodgers, Jones, and Adams. Hell, we probably could be just about any team just about any time with 6 or 7 of our best players out, just so long as Rodgers is in. And some dumbasses want to rush him out the door.

If that is so, why was anyone upset we drafted Love? Its not like we needed to draft help, Rodgers can do it all himself anyway.

Joemailman
10-11-2021, 04:13 PM
Kevin King had a heck of a game Sunday. And in true Kevin King fashion, he got hurt. If he can't go, Yiadom would seem to be the replacement.

run pMc
10-11-2021, 08:57 PM

LOLOL that's gotta be alcohol talking. They can work around losing Z because they have Preston and Gary. Losing Jaire is tougher -- who do you replace him with where there isn't a big drop off? Cincy isn't a horrible team but they pushed GB to the brink; a better team with offensive talent will beat GB especially if they lose any more of their top players. Rodgers is good but he can't do it alone... we saw that in M3's last year coaching GB.

Kevin King had a heck of a game Sunday. And in true Kevin King fashion, he got hurt. If he can't go, Yiadom would seem to be the replacement.

I saw Zach Kruse tweet that King gave up something like 17 yards when targeted - pretty good. I'm not surprised he got hurt. I wonder if it's a body-type thing being so tall and thin. Yiadom may be neither an upgrade or a downgrade, hate to see them have to start #4 corners but they did it with Jackson/Hollman last year at least once.

HarveyWallbangers
10-11-2021, 09:01 PM
Brett Favre. 2005. Things can get sideways in a hurry, if you lose too many top guys.

CaptainKickass
10-13-2021, 09:04 AM
The NFL Officiating Talking Head, Dean Paladino? Saladino?, whatever the fuck it is, what a total skeezebag. Fucker looks like a mob bag man or Vinny the Car Salesman who, at age 50, has a fourteen year old girlfriend. Slimy AF.

It's Dean Blandino but I pronounce it "Bleen Dan Bleeno" because I'm me and I do things like that.

CaptainKickass
10-13-2021, 09:05 AM
LOLOL that's gotta be alcohol talking. They can work around losing Z because they have Preston and Gary. Losing Jaire is tougher -- who do you replace him with where there isn't a big drop off? Cincy isn't a horrible team but they pushed GB to the brink; a better team with offensive talent will beat GB especially if they lose any more of their top players. Rodgers is good but he can't do it alone... we saw that in M3's last year coaching GB.

I saw Zach Kruse tweet that King gave up something like 17 yards when targeted - pretty good. I'm not surprised he got hurt. I wonder if it's a body-type thing being so tall and thin. Yiadom may be neither an upgrade or a downgrade, hate to see them have to start #4 corners but they did it with Jackson/Hollman last year at least once.

From somewhere else on the internet:
"King gave up only 17 yards receiving into his coverage and had two impressive tackles resulting in stops before exiting the game with a shoulder injury."

Fritz
10-13-2021, 11:19 AM
But the question nobody's asked so far: what happened that Kevin King finally, finally had a nice game? Sure, The Bungles aren't great offensively, but neither were the Lions, and King was sucko against them. So what happened that he played well (before he of course got hurt)?