10-18-2021, 04:30 PM
Go.

HarveyWallbangers
10-18-2021, 04:38 PM
Rashan Gary :)

George Cumby
10-18-2021, 04:41 PM
Stud:

Dean Lowery. All he does is make plays. :-)

RashanGary
10-18-2021, 04:43 PM
Stud:

Dean Lowery. All he does is make plays. :-)

He’s been a bright spot. With so much of our top talent injured, guys like Gary and Lowry (just solid) have been brighter spots on the defense.

George Cumby
10-18-2021, 04:45 PM
Lowery's has been really active this season, as has Gary for that matter.

My opinion of Gary is higher than your, Rashan. I see him being pretty disruptive.

Joemailman
10-18-2021, 05:04 PM
I'll do Duds:

Newman: Gave up 2 sacks and was lest effective run blocker according to PFF.

Yiadom: When you're going up against the NFL's worst offense and you're so bad you get benched after 1 series, you're a dud.

Tonyan: Let's face it, he's not a factor so far this year. Can't get open.

Jenkins: Gave up a sack and 4 pressures. Yes, I know a tough matchup in his first game back, and I don't expect it to continue, but not a good day from him.

KYPack
10-18-2021, 05:16 PM
Studs

Aaron Jones, great back and great performance. He's as much an artist as an athlete. The way he applies his shake moves and then hits a power move in the same run is incomparable. AJ Dillon chipped in 59 yards and is continuing to grow as a power back.

Kenny Clark. Blacksmith strong and relentless. Two sacks and a constant presence in the center of the Dline

Bojorques Three punts for 56 yard average? That's a stud. A long punt of 82? That's a double stud.

Duds

There were a few

Royce Newman is a good young prospect at RG. He gave up two sacks early in the game stopping a oouple possessions. He's got a lot of skills, but we need to look at Runyan and some of these other young guys if Newman doesn't put it together

ST. Mo Drayton needs to get these teams together. Hustle and lane integrity would be two great additions to the mentality of our bomb squad boys

George Cumby
10-18-2021, 05:36 PM
Speaking of Dillon, did you see him juke the Bears defender? It was pretty nifty for a power back.

Joemailman
10-18-2021, 05:37 PM
Underrated Stud: Jonathan Garvin had a sack and stopped Fields short of a 1st down on another series to force a punt. Played 72% of snaps with Preston out.

CaptainKickass
10-18-2021, 05:45 PM
Stud: Kenny Clark
Dud: Randall Cobb

texaspackerbacker
10-18-2021, 07:35 PM
I pretty much agree with all of the above.

Lowery had a good game, but calling him a stud is a product of low expectations. Jenkins may have still been affected by his injury. Even healthy, though, he is way less effective at Tackle than at Guard.

Rasul Douglas was good (maybe low expectations there too) - way better than Yiadem, also better Kevin King even when healthy.

Lucas Patrick who I have often criticized was good (more low expectations).

Aaron Rodgers of course was a stud, as he almost always is.

RashanGary
10-18-2021, 08:20 PM
Prime mike Daniels and prime Kenny Clark would have been a nice pair.

Upnorth
10-18-2021, 10:11 PM
I would like to second rasul Douglas that tax said. Way better than I expected with little preptime

bobblehead
10-19-2021, 02:08 PM
I pretty much agree with all of the above.

Lowery had a good game, but calling him a stud is a product of low expectations. Jenkins may have still been affected by his injury. Even healthy, though, he is way less effective at Tackle than at Guard.

Rasul Douglas was good (maybe low expectations there too) - way better than Yiadem, also better Kevin King even when healthy.

Lucas Patrick who I have often criticized was good (more low expectations).

Aaron Rodgers of course was a stud, as he almost always is.

Rodgers struggled a lot early on. I have to put it on him and not the OLine since they never provide him any protection and he usually doesn't look as bad as he did early....otherwise I would say the OLine wasn't up to snuff early.

call_me_ishmael
10-19-2021, 03:02 PM
IIRC Wist really liked Rasul Douglas a few years back. Wist is a little out there politically but he has a good eye for players in the draft.