PDA

View Full Version : Official Packers vs. Chiefs Discussion Thread

Joemailman
11-02-2021, 10:33 AM
Chiefs lead all-time series 7-5-1. Last meeting was Oct. 27, 2019. Packers won 31-24 with Mahomes and Davante Adams out with injuries. Aaron Jones had 67 yards rushing and 159 yards receiving and 2 TD's.

Offensively Chiefs rank 4th in the NFL in yards per game, 5th in passing and 14th in rushing. Mahomes has thrown for 2368 yards with 19 TD's and 10 INT's. Tyreek Hill has 735 yards receiving and 6 TD's. Clyde Edwards-Helaire is the leading rusher despite being on IR the last 3 weeks. He is eligible to come off IR this week.

Defensively, Chiefs are 29th in the NFL in yards allowed, 29th in passing, 25th in rushing. They are surrendering 27.5 Points per game, which ranks 25th. Chiefs have given up 15 TD passes and
have 6 INT's.

Original line had Chiefs favored by 2.5, although that is changing. Over/under 55.

George Cumby
11-02-2021, 10:35 AM
Chiefs are desperate but can be had.

This one could go either way.

texaspackerbacker
11-02-2021, 11:29 AM
This K.C. game has gone from being the number one monster game on the schedule to now more like a trap game where we could take them too lightly and they could snap back. I don't think that will happen, though. Their defense sort of fell apart although they weren't too bad last night - but it was the Giants, a pretty shitty team. Mahomes has been good by a lot of QBs' standards, but not up to his own past standard. They still have the great receivers, but not much of a running game. Other years, our D has been bad about letting teams with poor running games come to life against us. That really hasn't happened this year - because of Barry? because of Campbell? This team still has some teeth, but we oughta beat them by a good margin.

Fritz
11-02-2021, 01:25 PM
I wonder why Mahomes has become an interception machine, though I did read that the Chiefs seem to be calling up (or Mahomes is audibling into) a lot of shots-down-the-field plays. Guess Stokes and Douglas better be ready.

The Queef's defense sounds like it's been miserable, though the Mighty Gints only managed seventeen points.

Somehow though KC just sounds like they're off. We've had years like that in GB before - everyone thinks they'll be really good, and they end up scuffling a lot. Happened a lot in MM's last few years. Maybe Reid is an old act now.

jmbarnes101
11-02-2021, 01:38 PM
17 points allowed to the Giants who I don’t think have any healthy WR’s and are starting Devontae Booker. The Giants shouldn’t have been in that game. KC is bad right now.

Joemailman
11-02-2021, 01:57 PM
I wonder why Mahomes has become an interception machine, though I did read that the Chiefs seem to be calling up (or Mahomes is audibling into) a lot of shots-down-the-field plays. Guess Stokes and Douglas better be ready.

The Queef's defense sounds like it's been miserable, though the Mighty Gints only managed seventeen points.

Somehow though KC just sounds like they're off. We've had years like that in GB before - everyone thinks they'll be really good, and they end up scuffling a lot. Happened a lot in MM's last few years. Maybe Reid is an old act now.

Watching the Chiefs last night was like watching the 2018 Packers. That have elite players at QB, WR and TE. They should be better than this. In 2018 I had the sense that opposing defenses kind of knew what the Packers were going to try to throw at them. Maybe that's their problem. Andy Reid is in his 9th year there. Maybe things are getting stale.

Mayhem
11-02-2021, 03:42 PM
I wonder if Jake from State Farm is going to show up at game?

Bretsky
11-02-2021, 04:31 PM
RAMS are waiving Desean Jackson; so now we can sign him for free.

Why not ??

HarveyWallbangers
11-02-2021, 04:43 PM
RAMS are waiving Desean Jackson; so now we can sign him for free.

Why not ??

Plenty of reasons why not. He wanted out of LA because he wasn't getting playing time, right? He'd be in the same situation here. Unless MVS reinjures himself, I don't see it happening. He's an almost 35-year-old WR who missed 24 of 32 games the last two years.

I wouldn't be shocked if they resigned Sternberger though.

Joemailman
11-02-2021, 07:47 PM
I wonder if Jake from State Farm is going to show up at game?

According to Rodgers he will be there. But he's a Bears fan, so dismiss him.

Joemailman
11-03-2021, 02:33 PM
Packers now 7.5 point underdogs at Chiefs. Third time Packers have been underdogs this year. Others were at San Francisco and at Arizona. Reminds me of a quote by a member of the 101st Airborne at Bastogne: "They've got us surrounded. The poor bastards."

Joemailman
11-03-2021, 02:53 PM
During preseason games Love was a little loose with the football. Packers will have an opportunity to win this game if they protect the football, because Chiefs have been turning it over a lot.

RashanGary
11-03-2021, 03:01 PM
During preseason games Love was a little loose with the football. Packers will have an opportunity to win this game if they protect the football, because Chiefs have been turning it over a lot.

I’m pulling for a win for a lot of reasons. It makes the Love pick more understandable. It makes the vision of a new era look more exciting. It makes moving on from Rodgers feel less awful. It makes this seasons chances of a super bowl more likely. We can still win this one with Love!

Joemailman
11-03-2021, 04:31 PM
Just about the whole country will see Packers at Chiefs. Joe Buck and Troy Aikman with the call.

https://506sports.com/2021/09-FOX-L.png

Bretsky
11-03-2021, 05:00 PM
I’m pulling for a win for a lot of reasons. It makes the Love pick more understandable. It makes the vision of a new era look more exciting. It makes moving on from Rodgers feel less awful. It makes this seasons chances of a super bowl more likely. We can still win this one with Love!

Were' re playing a horrible team right now who just barely beat one of the worst teams in the NFL with a really marginal QB and poor surrounding cast

We should absolutely be expecting a win with a backup QB

And after we win it still justifies nothing in my mind.

Joemailman
11-03-2021, 06:30 PM
Having 3 defensive linemen out at practice a little concerning. But Kevin King is back!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FDTRCHxWEAQOQ3x?format=png&name=medium

HarveyWallbangers
11-03-2021, 06:46 PM
Were' re playing a horrible team right now who just barely beat one of the worst teams in the NFL with a really marginal QB and poor surrounding cast

We should absolutely be expecting a win with a backup QB

And after we win it still justifies nothing in my mind.

Kansas City isn't horrible. They are 4-4, but the losses were to four teams with winning records (Buffalo, Baltimore, LA Chargers, Tennessee). I'd say they are more likely to win the AFC West than hover around .500 the rest of the year. There isn't that much difference between the Chiefs now and the team that has gone to two straight Super Bowls.

Joemailman
11-03-2021, 06:57 PM
Chiefs are struggling somewhat because they lead the NFL with 19 turnovers committed. Packers have 6. https://www.footballdb.com/stats/turnovers.html If those trends continue this week, Packers should win. But if the Chiefs can find a way to cut the turnovers, they should start winning more games.

Bretsky
11-03-2021, 07:24 PM
Kansas City isn't horrible. They are 4-4, but the losses were to four teams with winning records (Buffalo, Baltimore, LA Chargers, Tennessee). I'd say they are more likely to win the AFC West than hover around .500 the rest of the year. There isn't that much difference between the Chiefs now and the team that has gone to two straight Super Bowls.

Have you watched them the past few weeks ? Did you watch the Giant game ? There are not horrible, but they are playing bad ball right now. This win should be expected.

HarveyWallbangers
11-03-2021, 07:35 PM
Have you watched them the past few weeks ? Did you watch the Giant game ? There are not horrible, but they are playing bad ball right now. This win should be expected.

So what? That’s the NFL. You’ve been around long enough to know this. Remember the 4-6 Packers in 2016? They reeled off 8 straight wins to reach the NFC Championship Game.

Freak Out
11-03-2021, 07:37 PM
Just about the whole country will see Packers at Chiefs. Joe Buck and Troy Aikman with the call.

Where is Alaska and Hawaii?

Freak Out
11-03-2021, 07:38 PM
Chiefs are loaded and could blow out the packers.

RashanGary
11-03-2021, 07:52 PM
Chiefs are loaded and could blow out the packers.

Yep. Let’s hope Jordan Love plays well!

Freak Out
11-03-2021, 07:57 PM
If Adams is back and they can run the ball effectively the Packers will have a legitimate shot. Get some breaks on defense...no more positive rona tests.

Joemailman
11-03-2021, 08:15 PM
Where is Alaska and Hawaii?
For some reason it doesn't show up when I repost the image, but Alaska and Hawaii are getting the Packer game.

smuggler
11-03-2021, 08:31 PM
The Chiefs are a dangerous opponent, but they can be beat. They are not playing well right now and don't have a powerful running game. Their pass protection is improved but still a weakness. The Packers should treat this game much the same as they treated the Arizona game. Pound the rock with Dillon and keep the game simple for Love. Hope for a couple nice swing plays on defense.

At the end of the day, if they lose, as long as they avoid a Tonyan-tier injury, it's fine because this is an AFC opponent and we're missing Aaron Fucking Rodgers.

Freak Out
11-03-2021, 08:57 PM
For some reason it doesn't show up when I repost the image, but Alaska and Hawaii are getting the Packer game.

Thank you Joe!

George Cumby
11-03-2021, 11:02 PM
Give Love a chance by giving the Chiefs a big dose of AJ and Dillon and then play action off of that.

Is Bakh gonna' play?

Joemailman
11-03-2021, 11:23 PM
Give Love a chance by giving the Chiefs a big dose of AJ and Dillon and then play action off of that.

Is Bakh gonna' play?

Don't know. Because he's on PUP list, he does not get listed on injury report. He did practice today.

scharpcheddar
11-04-2021, 12:52 AM
Packers lose. The end

pittstang5
11-04-2021, 11:04 AM
Packers could win this one with Love, but I don't think anyone in here would argue that Rodgers give them a much, much better chance of winning. The whole Rodgers situation sucks and there's no way around it - it is what it is - can't change it, Rodgers is out, Love is in.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing what Love can do with the offensive starters. I'm always hopeful for a Packer win, but with the current situation, I'm preparing for a loss, but I just want Love to show me something, anything for that matter.

I'm reminded of a Packer game, years ago when Rodgers was maybe in his 2nd or 3rd year with the Packers. I believe the game was against Dallas, where Rodgers came in, somewhat early, cause Favre got hurt. Although I can't remember what happened in that game, I probably thought all is lost, Clipboard Boy Rodgers sucks, Packers can't win without Favre, etc. I do believe the Packers lost, but came close at some point and if memory serves, Rodgers looked pretty good for coming in on a moments notice. What sticks with today from that game, I felt the Packers would be OK if Favre were to retire and Rodgers stepped in. Win or Lose on Sunday, I hope I get that same feeling after the game about Love.

George Cumby
11-04-2021, 11:12 AM

Ferfuxsake.

George Cumby
11-04-2021, 11:13 AM
Packers could win this one with Love, but I don't think anyone in here would argue that Rodgers give them a much, much better chance of winning. The whole Rodgers situation sucks and there's no way around it - it is what it is - can't change it, Rodgers is out, Love is in.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing what Love can do with the offensive starters. I'm always hopeful for a Packer win, but with the current situation, I'm preparing for a loss, but I just want Love to show me something, anything for that matter.

I'm reminded of a Packer game, years ago when Rodgers was maybe in his 2nd or 3rd year with the Packers. I believe the game was against Dallas, where Rodgers came in, somewhat early, cause Favre got hurt. Although I can't remember what happened in that game, I probably thought all is lost, Clipboard Boy Rodgers sucks, Packers can't win without Favre, etc. I do believe the Packers lost, but came close at some point and if memory serves, Rodgers looked pretty good for coming in on a moments notice. What sticks with today from that game, I felt the Packers would be OK if Favre were to retire and Rodgers stepped in. Win or Lose on Sunday, I hope I get that same feeling after the game about Love.

That game against Dallas was when I knew he was legit. The game wasn't too big for him.

Unfortunately, he is now too big for his britches.

I'm gonna' have faith in Love.

SudsMcBucky
11-04-2021, 11:36 AM
Gute has a lot riding on this game from a public perspective position. If Love looks really good, it can validate the decision he made. If Love looks really bad, well, it will give fans a bunch of ammo for handling the Rodgers situation for the last 2 years the way he has.

ThunderDan
11-04-2021, 11:53 AM

That was the NE game. Pack lost 35-0. Super cold mid-November game. First game at Lambeau Field with my wife. ARod sucked but had to run for his life all day. Broke his foot and was IRed for the season the next week.

Joemailman
11-04-2021, 12:05 PM
That was the NE game. Pack lost 35-0. Super cold mid-November game. First game at Lambeau Field with my wife. ARod sucked but had to run for his life all day. Broke his foot and was IRed for the season the next week.

You're talking about 2 different games. The game you were at was November 19, 2006. I was there too. The game pittstang is talking about was 2007. Rodgers came into the game with the Packers down 10. Got hem to within 3 before losing by 10.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-04-2021, 12:14 PM
Rodgers came into the game with the Packers down 10. Got hem to within 3 before losing by 10.

Actually, it was something like 27-10, Cowgirls, when 12 dashed in for an injured 4 in the 2nd quarter.

Wiki, lazy people!

Joemailman
11-04-2021, 12:26 PM
Rob Demovsky

Matt LaFleur said both Davante Adams and Joe Barry are back in the building and out of the COVID protocols.

"It's great to see those guys," LaFleur said. "They're fired up to be back. It's a huge benefit to this team."

Joemailman
11-04-2021, 01:36 PM
Wes Hodkiewicz

Dean Lowry and Jack Heflin were back at practice Thursday. Kingsley Keke wasn’t practicing

Davante Adams was in the Hutson Center during stretching but stayed inside when practice started #Packers

Matt Schneidman

A legendary QB who came up just short of the Super Bowl with Nathaniel Hackett as his offensive coordinator is back in the building.

QB2 Blake Bortles, everybody.

Joemailman
11-04-2021, 04:20 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FDYO8JJXMAERM6X?format=jpg&name=900x900

RashanGary
11-04-2021, 04:25 PM
Adams, Lazard, MVS back. Can’t wait to see Love with a full deck!

RashanGary
11-04-2021, 04:26 PM
A moon shot to MVS would be cool.

Joemailman
11-04-2021, 04:34 PM
Adams, Lazard, MVS back. Can’t wait to see Love with a full deck!

Well, hopefully. Lazard is back. Officially Adams is still on Covid list and MVS is still on IR. Should know for sure tomorrow.

Tony Oday
11-04-2021, 05:04 PM
Run the ball :)

smuggler
11-04-2021, 06:12 PM
Seriously. The Chiefs D is terrible. Run the damn ball.

Fritz
11-05-2021, 04:57 AM

Go all Bo Schembecler-1970's on them - except that would mean Love would throw the ball about four times all game. I remember listening to a replay of a 1970's Michigan-Michigan State game about a year ago, and - about halfway through the fourth quarter, when Rick Leach ran the ball AGAIN - the announcer saying "Michigan has passed the football three times today."

God, that was stupid. Schembecler was already behind the times by 1980 or so - he could win a bunch of Big Ten games and split with Ohio State, but once he got outside the conference, where teams actually used what Bo called "the forward pass", those Michigan teams were toast.

But essentially, Smuggler, I agree with you. Run the damn ball. Run it a lot. Though I say they go for the ol' flea flicker on the first offensive play of the game, like Stafford and the Lions did to the Pack a couple of years ago. And when the Chiefs finally pile everyone around the line of scrimmage, go play action.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-05-2021, 09:00 AM
Chefs are 29th against the pass, and y’all wanna run the rock like Brooks Bollinger was the QB1. Sure, until he proves otherwise, Love is a turnover machine. But the math says the Packers would be better off bombing the hell out of the Chefs than pounding the rock up and down the Chefs’ rear ends.

In ole Tex’s ideal world, Love shines as bright as Othello did in defense of Cypress against the Ottoman Turks, and Pack annihilate the fucking Chefs. The Great Arm of Butte returns next week against the Seagulls, and all the planets align for the Pack. Next season, Pack trade Love to the Tex-asses for a 1st and sixpence. Subsequently, ‘Butte’ signs a “lifetime” contract with our beloved Pack.

bobblehead
11-05-2021, 09:26 AM

No...SERIOUSLY I want to see an NBA before the shotclock game where we grind out 240 yards on the ground and win 17-13

call_me_ishmael
11-05-2021, 10:54 AM
Second week in a row for the Dillon and Jones comedy hour. I'd like to see a combined 200 yards. Let's get it. The big fella should get at least 20 carries.

texaspackerbacker
11-05-2021, 01:09 PM
Chefs are 29th against the pass, and y’all wanna run the rock like Brooks Bollinger was the QB1. Sure, until he proves otherwise, Love is a turnover machine. But the math says the Packers would be better off bombing the hell out of the Chefs than pounding the rock up and down the Chefs’ rear ends.

In ole Tex’s ideal world, Love shines as bright as Othello did in defense of Cypress against the Ottoman Turks, and Pack annihilate the fucking Chefs. The Great Arm of Butte returns next week against the Seagulls, and all the planets align for the Pack. Next season, Pack trade Love to the Tex-asses for a 1st and sixpence. Subsequently, ‘Butte’ signs a “lifetime” contract with our beloved Pack.

That's my ideal world? You got me thinking about it now. What I had been hoping for was the D really stepping up, 7-3 Packers with the only TD on Stokes pick six. Honestly, I don't care what happens to Love, although getting draft picks would be nice. I just want that lifetime Rodgers contract.

Prediction? We lose. Love is meh, we can't run the ball without the Rodgers threat of passing. Our D is respectable but not enough to put us over the top.

It makes little difference in the division anyway, as the Vikings and Bears are strongly likely to lose too.

Joemailman
11-05-2021, 01:44 PM
Adams did practice today.

Joemailman
11-05-2021, 06:02 PM
Keke out and Lowry questionable.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FDdETc1WEAYwD8v?format=jpg&name=medium

Sparkey
11-05-2021, 09:58 PM
I hope Love looks good and shows promise. That scenario can only be considered good for the future of the Packers.

Sparkey
11-05-2021, 09:59 PM
So Lowry with a Hamstring. I guess that's why he wasn't as effective later in the game against the Cards.

RashanGary
11-05-2021, 10:27 PM
I hope Love looks good and shows promise. That scenario can only be considered good for the future of the Packers.

I was hoping that too, but now that Rodgers is anti vaxx I’ve switched to hoping Love sucks so we can keep Rodgers long term.

Freak Out
11-05-2021, 10:32 PM
That's a joke right?

smuggler
11-05-2021, 10:42 PM
Is he outright anti-vaxx, or is he anti Covid-vaxx? Fucking Danica Patrick did this shit.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-06-2021, 08:54 AM
Is he outright anti-vaxx, or is he anti Covid-vaxx? Fucking Danica Patrick did this shit.

Now, Ms Patrick might’ve influenced ‘Butte’ with a little NASCAR redneckism, making him subscribe to a few misguided beliefs, a la, our very own Harrell. But the blame has got to go the Shailene Woodley. Ms Woodley, she who eats clay, gargles sesame oil and sunbathes her vag, was the one who introduced ‘Butte’ to holistic medicine.

Then again, Ms Woodley appears to be a flower girl. Maybe you’re right: Ms Patrick turned the Great Arm of Butte toward the Dark Side.

If only the Great Arm of Butte coulda just stayed with Olivia Munn, none of this shit would be happening. Just as Lennon, who produced his best shit with an Asian chick (Yoko Ono) - “Imagine” is the greatest song of all time; “Working-Class Hero” is the 2nd greatest song of all time - ‘Butte’ produced his best shit (SB 45 win, for example) with an Asian chick (Munn).

Anti-Polar Bear
11-06-2021, 09:09 AM
That's my ideal world? You got me thinking about it now. What I had been hoping for was the D really stepping up, 7-3 Packers with the only TD on Stokes pick six. Honestly, I don't care what happens to Love, although getting draft picks would be nice. I just want that lifetime Rodgers contract.

Prediction? We lose. Love is meh, we can't run the ball without the Rodgers threat of passing. Our D is respectable but not enough to put us over the top.

It makes little difference in the division anyway, as the Vikings and Bears are strongly likely to lose too.

Wait, did I read this right? Tex, the eternal homer, the eternal optimist, predicts a Packer loss? We’re all going to hell cos Tex ain’t ever predicted a Packer loss til now. Hell, I still remember the day Scott Fucking Tolizen started at QB for the Pack. You, Tex, said Packers would win (actually ended in a draw, and Noodle-Arm Flynn ended up replacing an ineffective Tolizen).

It’s b/c Love’s black and/or Asian, ain’t it, Tex?

Harlan Huckleby
11-06-2021, 12:11 PM

He filled out the full anti-vaxx bingo card.

The 17% of America that respects taking bizarre alternatives to medical science as "free thought, my body my choice" are thrilled.
Overall, it's all a punch in the gut for the Packers brand.

Harlan Huckleby
11-06-2021, 12:14 PM
I was hoping that too, but now that Rodgers is anti vaxx I’ve switched to hoping Love sucks so we can keep Rodgers long term.

I could be wrong on this, some hopeful thinking on my part, but look at the level of national disgust with AR. i expect the Packers can't wait to unload him.

texaspackerbacker
11-06-2021, 12:29 PM
Wait, did I read this right? Tex, the eternal homer, the eternal optimist, predicts a Packer loss? We’re all going to hell cos Tex ain’t ever predicted a Packer loss til now. Hell, I still remember the day Scott Fucking Tolizen started at QB for the Pack. You, Tex, said Packers would win (actually ended in a draw, and Noodle-Arm Flynn ended up replacing an ineffective Tolizen).

It’s b/c Love’s black and/or Asian, ain’t it, Tex?

I was trying to remember the last time I was negative about the Packers winning. Probably pre-Favre era hahahaha. Literally, all those years, the Packers had a good shot at beating anybody - pretty much every loss was somehow a fluke.

I've got nothing against Love because he's black (and I haven't heard anybody but you say he might be Asian). I really have nothing against him at all with one huge exception: I absolutely want Rodgers as the Packers QB for more years than a lot of people think he can play. It's long term mediocrity when he's gone. That's what is important. Any quality play by Love could jeopardize Rodgers staying. That trumps losing one game or the prospect of getting a better draft pick in trade for Love.

That "national disgust with Rodgers" is downright idiotic. Even more idiotic is the idea that somebody who claims to be a Packer fan WANTS the Packers to unload Rodgers.

Fosco33
11-06-2021, 12:30 PM
He filled out the full anti-vaxx bingo card.

The 17% of America that respects taking bizarre alternatives to medical science as "free thought, my body my choice" are thrilled.
Overall, it's all a punch in the gut for the Packers brand.

Curious. Did you actually listen to him or just more shame and mocking?

He said he’s allergic to something in P and M and that JnJ wasn’t available when he started looking into it. Even if he got JnJ 6mo ago - it’s like 30% effective today.

Would you rather him have gotten JnJ and every 2 week testing vs masked up, daily testing, etc.

Or are you just self shaming for your virtue signaling bs while seeing plenty of vaxd players catch (and probably spread) covid? Or were you worried about his hospitalization and death rate (as that’s mostly what these vax prevent)?

Harlan Huckleby
11-06-2021, 12:58 PM
He said he’s allergic to something in P and M
I expect he's lying again. But doesn't matter. Every word out of his mouth has been anti-vaxx garbage or deception.

and that JnJ wasn’t available when he started looking into it. Even if he got JnJ 6mo ago - it’s like 30% effective today.
??? Rodgers wasn't eligible for Johnson until many doses had gone out. Rodgers said the Johnson week-long pause eliminated it as a choice for him because it proved.... some false garbage. The fact is the Johnson was paused one week due to a condition that affected 5 younger women nationally. The pause was to do a statistical analysis to see that problem wasn't more extensive. That's prudence and good science.

while seeing plenty of vaxd players catch (and probably spread) covid? Or were you worried about his hospitalization and death rate (as that’s mostly what these vax prevent)?
You're repeating the same false information that echos across the antivaxx world. The vaccine is reducing spread, easily demonstrated.
It's disappointing that vaxxed ppl can still host lots of virus. The anti-vaxxers have used this narrow truth to claim that vax is useless in containing the virus. Rodgers repeated that crap along with many other anti-vaxx falsehoods. In fact vaccinated folks get infected far less often and are infectious for a briefer period.

RashanGary
11-06-2021, 01:30 PM
The vax isn’t very effective and comes with adverse events. A healthy person not taking it is perfectly rational.

People defend this vax like they would a family member. It’s very weird.

Fosco33
11-06-2021, 01:30 PM
I expect he's lying again. But doesn't matter. Every word out of his mouth has been anti-vaxx garbage or deception.

??? Rodgers wasn't eligible for Johnson until many doses had gone out. Rodgers said the Johnson week-long pause eliminated it as a choice for him because it proved.... some false garbage. The fact is the Johnson was paused one week due to a condition that affected 5 younger women nationally. The pause was to do a statistical analysis to see that problem wasn't more extensive. That's prudence and good science.

You're repeating the same false information that echos across the antivaxx world. The vaccine is reducing spread, easily demonstrated.
It's disappointing that vaxxed ppl can still host lots of virus. The anti-vaxxers have used this narrow truth to claim that vax is useless in containing the virus. Rodgers repeated that crap along with many other anti-vaxx falsehoods. In fact vaccinated folks get infected far less often and are infectious for a briefer period.

The pejorative ‘anti vax’ is funny. I’ve been vaxd along w/ everyone I know.

You saying it’s false doesn’t make it so. Israel v UK v Florida.

Go over to FYI

RashanGary
11-06-2021, 01:31 PM
You can cite all the studies in the world saying the vax is effective but in the real world when we see vaxed getting covid, we know it’s not very effective just by using the old power of observation.

Harlan Huckleby
11-06-2021, 01:41 PM
You can site all the studies in the world saying the vax is effective but in the real world when we see vaxed getting covid, we know it’s not very effective just by using the old power of observation.

You also posted that covid is no biggie because we don't see people dropping dead in the streets. More of that power of observation, gut-feeling wisdom.
I can't deny that this is how many people navigate the complexity of the world - and to varying degrees all of us do so.

Harlan Huckleby
11-06-2021, 01:45 PM
You saying it’s false doesn’t make it so. Israel v UK v Florida.

false readings of those data/studies.
I'll defer to experts who survey ALL of the studies and know how to weigh them. Debates online between biased amateurs never get anywhere.

RashanGary
11-06-2021, 02:08 PM
false readings of those data/studies.
I'll defer to experts who survey ALL of the studies and know how to weigh them. Debates online between biased amateurs never get anywhere.

I got new glasses a few months ago. One of the ladies was telling me it’s so frustrating when she’s trying to fit a person with glasses and they say, “you’re the expert.” She said, “no, we’re talking about how these glasses fit on your face. You’re the expert.”

The moral of the story is that people are trained to trust experts so much that they can’t see the most obvious of things.

Just open your eyes, HH. This science isn’t matching reality.

Fosco33
11-06-2021, 02:10 PM
Packers will win if we can win the ToP, turnover battle and run it effectively.

I’m thinking 24-20 pack (sticking w/ 24 pts as of late).

RashanGary
11-06-2021, 02:15 PM
MVS activated.

Love goes in with Adams, Lazard, MVS and Jones/Dillon. He should have every opportunity to win this game. If the Chiefs load up and dare Love to beat them, hopefully he makes a couple big plays and knocks them out of that mentality.

Our OL is suspect though. Rodgers was able to avoid having it spiral downward. I don’t think Love has the experience or savvy to make die with a poor OL.

I’m giving this game a coin flips chance.

Joemailman
11-06-2021, 08:33 PM
Packers did not activate Bakhtiari.

Joemailman
11-06-2021, 09:39 PM
Cumby going to predict in the Gameday Thread a total meltdown by Love? The suspense is killing me.

Joemailman
11-06-2021, 09:45 PM
MVS activated.

Love goes in with Adams, Lazard, MVS and Jones/Dillon. He should have every opportunity to win this game. If the Chiefs load up and dare Love to beat them, hopefully he makes a couple big plays and knocks them out of that mentality.

Our OL is suspect though. Rodgers was able to avoid having it spiral downward. I don’t think Love has the experience or savvy to make die with a poor OL.

I’m giving this game a coin flips chance.

I see this as similar to the Arizona game. If Packers can run the ball effectively, they can win.

texaspackerbacker
11-06-2021, 11:20 PM
Packers will win if we can win the ToP, turnover battle and run it effectively.

I’m thinking 24-20 pack (sticking w/ 24 pts as of late).

I agree with that, but I very much doubt that we will. Without the threat of Rodgers' passing, our running game won't be near as good. We may or may not win the turnover battle, but that alone won't win the game.

texaspackerbacker
11-06-2021, 11:22 PM
Cumby going to predict in the Gameday Thread a total meltdown by Love? The suspense is killing me.

Draw a line with Seneca Wallace on the low end and Aaron Rodgers on the high end, and Jordan Love is right in the middle.

smuggler
11-06-2021, 11:24 PM
This game needs more Rodgers. Amari Rodgers.

texaspackerbacker
11-06-2021, 11:25 PM
Yes, because that would mean the Chiefs are punting a lot hahahaha.

call_me_ishmael
11-07-2021, 12:45 AM
How many times down Love throw it? I am gonna be with 18 attempts.

King Friday
11-07-2021, 07:41 AM
I would like to see lots of a certain high end vehicle today.

King Friday
11-07-2021, 07:46 AM
How many times down Love throw it? I am gonna be with 18 attempts.

I think he will throw it more than 18 times. This Chefs defense is piss poor. MLF will design plenty of plays designed to get the ball out quick to build his confidence, and you will likely see numerous checkdowns to RBs.

Sparkey
11-07-2021, 07:55 AM
There will be a lot of bunch formations with motion. Plays that let you pass or run out of the same grouping. Then some designed rollouts and jet sweeps that have plays designed to fill on side of the field. Looking forward to seeing what they do.

Joemailman
11-07-2021, 07:59 AM
26 throws.

bobblehead
11-07-2021, 08:26 AM
26 throws.

Savage is playing QB? Awesome!!