Elgton Jenkins for his Lambeau Leap

Duds:
Aaron Rodgers
The TE's (They did play ?)
Crosby

George Cumby
11-14-2021, 10:13 PM
Stud:

Gutekunst for picking Elgton Jenkins and not DQ Metcalf.

MadScientist
11-14-2021, 10:20 PM
Duds
Injuries. At this rate the Packers will run out of warm bodies soon.
Game plan. Starting to look predictable on offense. No well designed plays for when they were in the red zone. Should have had twice as many points.

Studs
Whole fricken defense

RashanGary
11-14-2021, 10:47 PM
Duds
Injuries. At this rate the Packers will run out of warm bodies soon.
Game plan. Starting to look predictable on offense. No well designed plays for when they were in the red zone. Should have had twice as many points.

Studs
Whole fricken defense

I’m hopeful that when Bakh comes back it changes for the better a little bit. Getting the rookie out of the lineup should make a big difference.

run pMc
11-15-2021, 10:41 AM
Rodgers was, unsurprisingly, rusty and his throws were off.
Dillon was outplaying Jones this game, but losing Jones hurts this offense.
Davante had a nice 1st half but SEA kept him quiet in the 2nd. I thought Deguara and Lazard had bad games, and the OL definitely had spotty moments beyond the moments where Rodgers was to blame.

Defense was pretty good, Russell looked worse than Rodgers and that helped too. The secondary -- and especially the safeties -- played well. Yes, even Kevin King, who has actually been playing very well lately. Russell
Wilson didn't completely destroy them with his legs; Devondre played spy at times and was somewhat effective with that.

That Barry can get his defense to defend the run halfway decent AND play 2 shell to clog up throws and slow down offenses is impressive. I like the bear front (3 DL, 2 OLB) stuff they do on early downs to prevent the Alex Collinses of the league from turning into Raheem Mostert.

Injuries to Mercilus, Gary and Jones stink. Depth will be tested. I think Mercilus is done for the year, Gary and Jones for at least 2 games and come back after the bye for the Dec 12 Bears game. In the meantime they have the Vikings and Rams which is going to be tough sledding. MLF and Rodgers need to bring their A games.

King Friday
11-15-2021, 11:21 AM
Dud: running in short yardage from shotgun...needs to stop, especially with Dillon being the man short term. The push on that last TD when Rodgers was under center is all you need to know. Stop the insanity.

Stud: King for actually holding onto an INT

texaspackerbacker
11-15-2021, 11:43 AM
After seeing Dak play so bad in the Dallas v Denver game, I was worried too that Rodgers would be rusty or whatever. He was, but not as much as Dak and not enough to be called a dud. Somebody in the game day thread stupidly said Love would have done as good ...... no way in hell. Seattle played ten times better D than K.C. . Besides, Love got lucky putting it up for grabs with only the one pick.

The two duds I can think of are Deguara and Crosby, and I'm beginning to think it might be a chronic thing in both cases. Our O Line was mediocre - as always, and I don't really think Bakhtiari is gonna make it much better when he comes back.

As was said, Barry was a major stud - putting together D by scheme, and making the result much better than we've had for years. The 2 deep shell brought the best game I've seen from Amos and one of the best from Savage. I never thought I would see Kevin King actually be an asset to the D, but he was. Partly, all of that was because of the way Russell Wilson plays, but hopefully it will continue.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-15-2021, 12:02 PM
Davante had a nice 1st half but SEA kept him quiet in the 2nd. I thought Deguara and Lazard had bad games, and the OL definitely had spotty moments beyond the moments where Rodgers was to blame.

Defense was pretty good, Russell looked worse than Rodgers and that helped too. The secondary -- and especially the safeties -- played well. Yes, even Kevin King, who has actually been playing very well lately. Russell
Wilson didn't completely destroy them with his legs; Devondre played spy at times and was somewhat effective with that.

That Barry can get his defense to defend the run halfway decent AND play 2 shell to clog up throws and slow down offenses is impressive. I like the bear front (3 DL, 2 OLB) stuff they do on early downs to prevent the Alex Collinses of the league from turning into Raheem Mostert.

Injuries to Mercilus, Gary and Jones stink. Depth will be tested. I think Mercilus is done for the year, Gary and Jones for at least 2 games and come back after the bye for the Dec 12 Bears game. In the meantime they have the Vikings and Rams which is going to be tough sledding. MLF and Rodgers need to bring their A games.

The internet is saying that Gary will attempt to tape up the elbow and play Sunday, MRI-pending. No words on Prof Rand’s boy, Ming the Mercilus.

Given that Barry pretty much calls 4-men rush all day, depth at OLB is important. Time to bring back the Claymaker!

texaspackerbacker
11-15-2021, 12:08 PM
If Mercilus's bicep is not torn, he should be back quick. Even if it is torn, some guys play through that. I think it was Gilbert Brown who played with a torn bicep most of a season.

I was impressed with Garvin a couple games back when he played more, and he looked good yesterday too. Also, I think I saw Oren Burks at OLB a couple of plays yesterday.

bobblehead
11-15-2021, 12:38 PM

Mercilus gave up contain to Russell a few times and that was the extent of Wilsons legs being a factor. When you mention the bear front I have to think Wist is smiling somewhere.

bobblehead
11-15-2021, 12:40 PM
Dud: running in short yardage from shotgun...needs to stop, especially with Dillon being the man short term. The push on that last TD when Rodgers was under center is all you need to know. Stop the insanity.

I would say this was screamed at the TV no less than 3 times at my house. If you count multiple screams on the same play its more like 9. We are all GB natives who gather for the game each week and all of us are rightously pissed about this. And on that final play with Rodgers under center a harmonious "Its about fucking time" broke out.

run pMc
11-15-2021, 03:32 PM
I would say this was screamed at the TV no less than 3 times at my house. If you count multiple screams on the same play its more like 9. We are all GB natives who gather for the game each week and all of us are rightously pissed about this. And on that final play with Rodgers under center a harmonious "Its about fucking time" broke out.

Yeah was not a fan of running on 3rd and short from the shotgun -- it wasn't fooling the SEA D.

Crosby pushed his first kick right, I don't think that was snap or hold. My guess is the ST craziness had got in Mason's head. MLF claims it was timing. They settled down though -- made the 2nd FG and the subsequent XP's which is a good sign.

red
11-15-2021, 05:05 PM
Stud: King for actually holding onto an INT

he tried his best not too

not sure how that call went our way to be honest

Upnorth
11-15-2021, 06:45 PM
Studs: dillion, clark, gary, p smith, jenkins, secondary (unreal), game plan (this was how we should have played the cheifs)

Duds: rodgers, deguara, crosby, amari,

Anyone else notice that rodgers accuracy on long balls down the middle and left seem to be off for a few games? Always too long for mvs or too short (like when Lazard had to stop and come back)?