Adams - 115 yards, 2 TD's

MVS - 123 yards, 1 TD

Preston Smith - 2 sacks, 3 QB hits

Savage thwarted on 2 INT's.

Last year Packers killed by Dalvin Cook. This time Justin Jefférson

Elgton Jenkins done?

smuggler
11-21-2021, 04:06 PM
We win if Savage holds on to the ball. Moral victory for the Vicks in a season going nowhere for them.

HarveyWallbangers
11-21-2021, 04:41 PM
Sounds like Bakh had a setback too—with swelling in his knee. Yosh is going to be very important going forward.

Joemailman
11-21-2021, 04:52 PM
If Jenkins tore ACL, he likely won't be ready for start of 2022 season.

Guiness
11-21-2021, 05:12 PM
What is Dennis Kelly's status? Have we seen him this year?

Joemailman
11-21-2021, 05:16 PM
What is Dennis Kelly's status? Have we seen him this year?

I believe he's healthy now.Don't think he's played on offense.

smuggler
11-21-2021, 07:21 PM
Our IR roster is like 1/3 of the NFC Pro Bowl roster.

Fosco33
11-22-2021, 10:06 AM
Are we one of the most injured teams this year? By starter games missed?

Bahk - season to date and TBD
Jenkins - season and some of next
Myers - 3rd OLineman on IR

Merclius, Gary, Jaire, etc

Jones, Lazard, etc on offense.

At times - I’d say half of our starters were not on the field yesterday.

I won’t be shocked if we lose to the Rams. Just an unlucky team in desperate need of a bye.

It’s all about player safety though b

Guiness
11-22-2021, 10:43 AM
Adam Schefter reporting it's official, Jenkins with a torn ACL. :sad:

Bossman641
11-22-2021, 01:23 PM
I can't handle these injuries. Every damn week we lose one of our top ten players.

Fosco33
11-23-2021, 09:14 AM
Bak had knee scoped…

George Cumby
11-23-2021, 09:16 AM
I can't handle these injuries. Every damn week we lose one of our top ten players.

It does seem like it's hitting the tipping point, doesn't it?

Joemailman
11-23-2021, 09:31 AM
Bak had knee scoped…

Tom Pelissero
@TomPelissero

#Packers All-Pro LT David Bakhtiari had arthroscopic surgery recently to clean up the knee that was reconstructed back in January, sources tell me and @mikegarafolo. Bakhtiari won’t practice or play again this week, but there’s optimism he’ll be back for the stretch run.

MadScientist
11-23-2021, 11:23 PM
This season is looking less like 2010 and more like 2002.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-24-2021, 05:21 PM
Barnes, Black and Sullivan are milksops. They’re playing too much. As Leroy Butler used to say, get those bums off the field!

Since Harrell is still in the virtual well, allow me to pull a Harrell, who was always saying stuff like when this guy and that guy return from their injuries, Pack would be awesome as heck, and say that when J-Alex returns, a coach should be be terminated if Black and Sullivan are playing anywhere other than special teams.

Why the fuck was Black covering Jefferson Mano-a-Mano? Barnes tries hard but he simply ain’t Wu-Tang (good). Sullivan’s pretty much just a poor man’s Mr. Hyde.

Fucking Center? Meh. Sure, the OL won’t be as Wu-Tang without the Fucking Center. But the fact that the Yokozunas who replaced the Fucking Center at both LT and LG aren’t disasters is indisputable proof that the Packers shoulda drafted DK Fucking Metcalf.

texaspackerbacker
11-24-2021, 08:22 PM
Maybe I should get on your Metcalf bandwagon because you're pretty much saying same as me that O Line simply isn't all that big a factor in winning games, at least not with Rodgers.

I don't think Leroy Butler ever actually said that hahahaha. As for Barnes, Black, and Sullivan, I agree with you on at least two of the three. Sullivan I generally have a good opinion of. Black especially seems to mess up all the time. Too bad Vernon Scott hasn't been available.

smuggler
11-25-2021, 03:02 PM
Bakhtiari may be back after the bye. Can't come fast enough, whenever he's Bak.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-26-2021, 01:01 PM
Maybe I should get on your Metcalf bandwagon because you're pretty much saying same as me that O Line simply isn't all that big a factor in winning games, at least not with Rodgers.

I don't think Leroy Butler ever actually said that hahahaha. As for Barnes, Black, and Sullivan, I agree with you on at least two of the three. Sullivan I generally have a good opinion of. Black especially seems to mess up all the time. Too bad Vernon Scott hasn't been available.

There’s a short documentary about the rookie season of Peyton Manning and Roosevelt Blackman. In one preseason game, Blackman was struggling. On the bench after a series, Butler said something like, referring to Blackman, get this bum out of the fucking game! I was like, chill, Butler, it’s a fucking preseason game!

Black, Barnes and Sullivan are the weak links on the D. Just replace Black with Douglas or King. I don’t wanna see Sullivan on the field when J-Alex returns.. Barnes is kinda hard to get off the field since Pack don’t have anyone else better at the Mick. Shoulda kept J-Smith. Maybe J-Smith sucked, but he sucked less than fucking Barnes.

As for the OL, I nod to the notion that OL is relatively important. It’s just that for the most part, the skillets (or Kung Fu, according the X-Files) of a competent 1st round Yokozuna is not that different from that of a competent 5th rounder. Check out the Fucking Center’s replacements at both T and G. Indeed, Packers woulda been off drafting Metcalf over the Fucking Center.

texaspackerbacker
11-26-2021, 01:53 PM
"It’s just that for the most part, the skillets (or Kung Fu, according the X-Files) of a competent 1st round Yokozuna is not that different from that of a competent 5th rounder." - kinda like the difference between Metcalf and Valdez-Scantling.

Thanks for the history lesson about Butler and Blackman. I didn't even remember Blackman, but Butler must have gotten his wish, as Blackman only played 3 games for the Packers before being shipped off to Cincinnati.

Henry Black is, of course, a Safety, and King and Douglas are Corners, but I've thought and said a lot of times, King might be better as a Safety. Good if we get Vernon Scott back. I still say Sullivan ain't that bad. Barnes has done a few good things, but the success of Campbell kinda highlights Barnes' mediocrity. It's a mystery why Jaylon Smith got so suckish so quick, but nobody has signed him, so I guess he really is that bad.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-27-2021, 04:03 AM
"It’s just that for the most part, the skillets (or Kung Fu, according the X-Files) of a competent 1st round Yokozuna is not that different from that of a competent 5th rounder." - kinda like the difference between Metcalf and Valdez-Scantling.

Thanks for the history lesson about Butler and Blackman. I didn't even remember Blackman, but Butler must have gotten his wish, as Blackman only played 3 games for the Packers before being shipped off to Cincinnati.

Henry Black is, of course, a Safety, and King and Douglas are Corners, but I've thought and said a lot of times, King might be better as a Safety. Good if we get Vernon Scott back. I still say Sullivan ain't that bad. Barnes has done a few good things, but the success of Campbell kinda highlights Barnes' mediocrity. It's a mystery why Jaylon Smith got so suckish so quick, but nobody has signed him, so I guess he really is that bad.

Comparing MVS to Metcalf is like comparing myself to Tony O’Day. I’m smart, O’Day is dumb. I am a sapiosexual (a person who finds intelligence sexually attractive or arousing, according to the dictionary); O’Day is a Neandersexual (a person who finds intelligence sexually unattractive).

Point being, MVS is a one-trick pony. He’s an awful route runner and can only run the bomb route. Metcalf ain’t Greg Jennings great as a route runner but has gotten good at running a variety of routes.

If the coaches are gonna foolishly insist on putting Black one on one against the likes of Jefferson, might as well just play Douglas or King over Black.

Sullivan is a liability, plain and simple. Even Tony O’Day can comprehend that and he’s 97% Neanderthal.

texaspackerbacker
11-27-2021, 11:57 AM
Ooh, you left yourself open for this - like a shutdown Corner who bites on a double move. You're Metcalf to O'Day being MVS? Assuming you're really smarter than him, indisputably, his achievement level is way-y-y above yours. Arguably, MVS is on the way up as a route runner and is headed for at least as good a career as Metcalf, especially considering his fifth rounder status compared to Metcalf 1st or 2nd. Factor in apparent attitude, and it's even more in MVS's favor. And your attitude versus O'Day? I'm not even gonna go there hahahaha. If you're a "sapiosexual", and a "Neandersexual" sees intelligence as unattractive, what would you call somebody who sees intelligence as no factor at all as long as she's got a nice body?

I'd disagree that Sullivan has been a total liability. He's been pretty close to 50/50 between good plays and bad - which of course, you'd like to see better in a Corner, but he's nowhere near as bad Kevin King prior to the past several weeks. Douglas has been a pleasant surprise, but really only good compared to low expectations. I could see one or the other of those two taking Black's place as basically the 4th DB when Alexander comes back, but I certainly don't want to see King as the slot Corner over Sullivan, and probably not Douglas there either.