10) Carolina Panthers 5-6
11) Washington FT 4-6 Head to head tie-breaker over Atlanta
12) Atlanta Falcons 4-6
13) New York Giants 3-7 Better conference winning pct. than Chicago and Seattle
14) Chicago Bears 3-7 Better conference winning pct. than Seattle
15) Seattle Seahawks 3-7
16) Detroit Lions 0-9-1
__________________________________________________ __________________________

2 great races shaping up. A 5 team race for the top 5 seeds and a 7 team race for the 6th and 7th seeds.
__________________________________________________ _________________________

Key Week 12 Games

Las Vegas at Dallas
Buffalo at New Orleans
Tampa Bay at Indianapolis
Carolina at Miami
Philadelphia at New York Giants
Atlanta at Jacksonville
Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay
Minnesota at San Francisco
Seattle at Washington

Bye: Arizona

George Cumby
11-23-2021, 09:01 AM
Wish I could say I feel good about this season, but I think the injuries are hitting critical mass.

Joemailman
11-23-2021, 12:04 PM
They are. But if they can find a way to beat the Rams Sunday, and be healthier coming out of the bye, I think they still have a decent chance of getting the #1 seed.

texaspackerbacker
11-23-2021, 12:55 PM
It will take that and the Rams beating Arizona - as they should. Also, we have a serious trap game coming up against the Ravens. We're ahead of Dallas and Tampa now because we've played one more game, but does anybody know where we stand with them if all three have the same record? I would think ahead of Tampa but behind Dallas if conference record is the next tiebreaker after head to head, but I'm not sure.

Joemailman
11-23-2021, 01:11 PM
It will take that and the Rams beating Arizona - as they should. Also, we have a serious trap game coming up against the Ravens. We're ahead of Dallas and Tampa now because we've played one more game, but does anybody know where we stand with them if all three have the same record? I would think ahead of Tampa but behind Dallas if conference record is the next tiebreaker after head to head, but I'm not sure.

Conference record is the 1st tiebreaker after head to head. Right now Cowboys are 5-1, Packers are 6-2, Cardinals and Rams are 5-2, Buccaneers are 5-3.

Joemailman
11-28-2021, 07:36 PM
Packers will remain #2 seed. Rams now have only 1 game lead over 49ers for #5 seed.

beveaux1
11-28-2021, 07:46 PM
We’ve beaten the entire NFC West.

Joemailman
11-28-2021, 08:58 PM
Matt Stafford starting to look like post-Holmgren Favre. Lots of great plays mixed with painful mistakes. Rams are in some trouble.

scharpcheddar
11-29-2021, 12:13 AM
Matt Stafford starting to look like post-Holmgren Favre. Lots of great plays mixed with painful mistakes. Rams are in some trouble.

Lol not even close. Favre was always a playoff threat

texaspackerbacker
11-29-2021, 09:57 AM
Stafford has a great arm, but he's just like virtually every other QB not named Aaron Rodgers. He doesn't have the mindset to avoid interceptions at all cost. THAT's why Rodgers is the GOAT. A few other QBs including Stafford can throw about as well. Very few others can throw about that well and also have mobility (Mahomes), but nobody else comes close to Rodgers' low rate of picks and high ratio of TDs to picks.

Bretsky
11-29-2021, 10:00 AM
BRADY
RODGERS
MAHOMMES

They all seem be be elite TD to INT guys.

texaspackerbacker
11-29-2021, 10:18 AM
Rodgers stands out even among those three - by a fairly wide margin.

Joemailman
11-29-2021, 03:00 PM
Packers now with best chance to win super Bowl?

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2021-nfl-predictions/

George Cumby
11-29-2021, 04:14 PM

For now.

But this has been a batshit crazy season with the #1 seeds seeming to change every week.

Been pretty engaging, actually.

Joemailman
11-29-2021, 04:49 PM
Dalvin Cook out at least 2 weeks with torn labrum. 49ers in good shape for the #6 spot. #7 is up for grabs...could go to a team with a losing record.

QBME
11-29-2021, 06:45 PM
We’ve beaten the entire NFC West.

NFC West was supposed to be the creme de la creme of football heading into the season.

beveaux1
11-29-2021, 09:30 PM
NFC West was supposed to be the creme de la creme of football heading into the season.

I think it’s the best division in football.

QBME
11-29-2021, 10:34 PM
I think it’s the best division in football.

Even with Seattle coming apart, you may well be right.

smuggler
11-30-2021, 01:14 AM

538's model shows Bucs, Bills, and Ravens SB chances would be better off with Rodgers at QB.

texaspackerbacker
11-30-2021, 12:21 PM
Literally ANYBODY would be better off with Rodgers at QB hahahahaha. The Texans or Jags or Jets would have at least a puncher's chance if he was their QB. As much as I regard Rodgers as the GOAT, though, I wouldn't mind trading him for Josh Allen or Lamar Jackson plus 3 or 4 #1 draft picks in either case considering the age difference.