11-28-2021, 06:55 PM
Studs:

Dillon, Gary.

pittstang5
11-28-2021, 07:00 PM
Stud: Yosh

RashanGary
11-28-2021, 07:07 PM
Runyan, Newman and Patrick did a nice job against Donald.

RashanGary
11-28-2021, 07:12 PM
I bet a dollar in the offseason for the Patriots to win the SB to win $40. That was a smart bet. I mean, I also bet on the dolphins and jaguars. I just bet on the three teams with Covid money to load up and make a run. The Patriots were the only team to load up but it was a total of $3 in bets so whatever.

Joemailman
11-28-2021, 07:14 PM
Studs:

Douglas
Clark
Gary
P Smith
Rodgers
Dillon
Nijman

Duds:

Kicking unit. They were better, but still can't count on them.

beveaux1
11-28-2021, 07:14 PM
Stud:

MLF. Great game plan. Quick passing with a heavy dose of running to cover up the weakness of our OL.
Took the air out of the ball when we got a big lead and milked the clock with Dillon and Rodgers. Owning a 2 to 1 advantage
In TOP iced the game.

smuggler
11-28-2021, 07:16 PM
Packers offense in the 2nd half was meh. Receivers dropped all their contested catch balls. Douglas dropped a 2nd pick and then gave up a long TD.

esoxx
11-28-2021, 07:35 PM
I bet a dollar in the offseason for the Patriots to win the SB to win $40. That was a smart bet. I mean, I also bet on the dolphins and jaguars. I just bet on the three teams with Covid money to load up and make a run. The Patriots were the only team to load up but it was a total of $3 in bets so whatever.

Take it to the gambling thread.

texaspackerbacker
11-28-2021, 08:15 PM
Number One Stud, as always: Aaron Rodgers nobody does it better, nobody ever has.

Other Studs: Rashan Gary, Kenny Clark, Davante Adams - as always, Adrian Amos, A.J. Dillon great at doing what he does, but just not quite as good as a healthy Aaron Jones.

Mostly Studs: Cobb - 100% excellent except for the muff, Douglas - great, but he seemed to let it go to his head for a while after the pick 6. He snapped back at the end, though.

Studly today considering the limited expectations for them: Barnes, St. Brown, and Deguara, as well as the punt and kick coverage teams.

Duds: Nobody all that much - some would say Chandon Sullivan, but he had fairly decent coverage on the long TD pass - just a perfect throw. He got beat on one other play that I saw, but the fact that he was not noticeable the rest of the time says he was mostly decent.

run pMc
11-29-2021, 12:19 PM
Stud:

MLF. Great game plan. Quick passing with a heavy dose of running to cover up the weakness of our OL.
Took the air out of the ball when we got a big lead and milked the clock with Dillon and Rodgers. Owning a 2 to 1 advantage
In TOP iced the game.

Agree. Win the TOP and turnover battles, you're in good position to win the game. Dillon's stats weren't gaudy but kept the chains moving, kept the D honest and eventually wore them out.

Upnorth
12-01-2021, 12:29 PM
Dud, run blocking. Dillion average 3.45 yards per carry. Almost 3 yards per carry after contact. Beast.

Plus him doing this lets jones rest more so he can heal.

It's not diilion vrs jones as starter, it is dillion and jones!

Fritz
12-01-2021, 12:31 PM
One thing I haven't heard about is when Josh Myers is supposed to come back. If they can get Bakh and him back for the last three games of the regular season, along with Jaire Alexander, that'd be a big boost to this team.

And I'm still bummed about Jenkins. Having him back at guard would've helped that run blocking...

texaspackerbacker
12-02-2021, 02:03 PM
Dud, run blocking. Dillion average 3.45 yards per carry. Almost 3 yards per carry after contact. Beast.

Plus him doing this lets jones rest more so he can heal.

It's not diilion vrs jones as starter, it is dillion and jones!

No shit? 3.45 per carry less than 1 yard before getting hit? That doesn't say much for the O Line.

smuggler
12-02-2021, 03:16 PM
It explains why we weren't running Jones. He's already hurt. Upnorth, spot on!

HarveyWallbangers
12-02-2021, 08:47 PM
Dillon’s yards/carry may have been below average, but it was successful. When we needed 1, he got 2. When we needed to wear down clock, he gained yards against a heavy box.

texaspackerbacker
12-03-2021, 06:13 AM
It explains why we weren't running Jones. He's already hurt. Upnorth, spot on!

I haven't heard and can't find anything about Jones getting reinjured. Is there any truth to that?

Joemailman
12-03-2021, 10:02 AM
I haven't heard and can't find anything about Jones getting reinjured. Is there any truth to that?

Don't know that Jones reinjured the knee. But he looked like he may not be back to 100% recovery from the knee injury.

George Cumby
12-03-2021, 11:02 AM
Don't know that Jones reinjured the knee. But he looked like he may not be back to 100% recovery from the knee injury.

Agree, he looked slow and hesitant.

texaspackerbacker
12-03-2021, 12:57 PM
That much I sort of noticed too although it could just as well have been poor blocking and/or good D. Hopefully with the bye week, he will be 100% for the next game. The offense really is better with him doing the bulk of the running and Dillon being the short yardage/change of pace guy.

smuggler
12-03-2021, 01:52 PM
Yeah I didn't mean he re-injured it, more that it was still affecting him and we didn't need him at 75% in that game, we need him near 100% for the rest of the year!

call_me_ishmael
12-03-2021, 03:34 PM
No shit? 3.45 per carry less than 1 yard before getting hit? That doesn't say much for the O Line.

Down three starters, the three best starters at that, I'm not surprised.

George Cumby
12-03-2021, 05:48 PM
Yeah I didn't mean he re-injured it, more that it was still affecting him and we didn't need him at 75% in that game, we need him near 100% for the rest of the year!

Exactly. Why rush him back if you don't have to.

RashanGary
12-03-2021, 06:04 PM
The Packers are safe with injuries. If they had him back I’m sure he was 100%. Maybe his conditioning was down a little from being off a week or two.

MadScientist
12-04-2021, 12:40 PM
The Packers are safe with injuries. If they had him back I’m sure he was 100%. Maybe his conditioning was down a little from being off a week or two.

He didn't look 100%, but they were undoubtedly told by the doctors that there was no extra risk of making it worse.

RashanGary
12-04-2021, 01:16 PM
He didn't look 100%, but they were undoubtedly told by the doctors that there was no extra risk of making it worse.

This makes sense. Maybe he wasn’t 100% I wonder if it was just conditioning though.

MadScientist
12-04-2021, 02:27 PM
This makes sense. Maybe he wasn’t 100% I wonder if it was just conditioning though.

Conditioning, lingering soreness, and gaining back the confidence that the knee will hold. So playing last week may get him to 100% quicker than resting him.