PDA

View Full Version : Saints Waive DE Michael Haynes

hurleyfan
09-14-2006, 05:50 PM
What's the story with this guy? Wasn't he a first rounder not too long ago?

Joemailman
09-14-2006, 06:03 PM
I believe the Bears traded a high 1st round pick for 2 lower picks and took Haynes and Grossman. He's been a disappointment, and has now been cut by 2 teams this year.

hurleyfan
09-14-2006, 06:10 PM
Any drug / gun / alcohol problems?

Or just underachiever?

gbpackfan
09-14-2006, 06:12 PM
I think the Saints cut him for injury reasons. They needed to make room for Leach.

Deputy Nutz
09-14-2006, 07:54 PM
This guy was a huge reach by the Bears in 2003. He had a low second round grade from most scouts, but the Bears went ahead and took him even before they took Grossman.

I wouldn't mind the Packers bringing him in for a work out or something, he might have some talent somewhere, and after all our defensive line is not real strong.

hurleyfan
09-14-2006, 08:18 PM
This guy was a huge reach by the Bears in 2003. He had a low second round grade from most scouts, but the Bears went ahead and took him even before they took Grossman.

I wouldn't mind the Packers bringing him in for a work out or something, he might have some talent somewhere, and after all our defensive line is not real strong.

Another Sherman over-pay-for-Clitoris-Hunt type of guy?

Too bad there are so many of these young talented players make names in college, but can't quite get it done in the pros!