George Cumby
12-12-2021, 10:42 PM
Stud:

Dillon

Dud:

ST's

Bretsky
12-12-2021, 10:46 PM
I think Aaron Jones played well, but he's either still really banged up and on a snap count, he's not being given opportunities, or Dillon is taking his PT away

AJ 5 carries for 35 yards and a TD and 3 catches for 30 yards and a TD

Bretsky
12-12-2021, 10:48 PM
STUD: Erik Stokes

DUD: Henry Black

call_me_ishmael
12-12-2021, 11:02 PM
Dillon and Jones need more snaps together. Stokes is a total stud I agree. ARod looked good but I only saw about a half of a quarter of the game.

QBME
12-12-2021, 11:14 PM
Stud - Davante.
Obviously still hampered, but still juked and ran meaningfully.

Guiness
12-12-2021, 11:29 PM
Stud: Luxury Automobile
Dude had some key catches tonight and punished his tacklers

esoxx
12-12-2021, 11:47 PM
Stud: Going out on a limb here with this one that hasn't been mentioned at all.

Aaron Rodgers - 341 yards passing. 141 QB rating.

texaspackerbacker
12-13-2021, 01:40 AM
Studs: Rodgers obviously - as always; Both Jones and Dillon - Dillon was a little bit better tonight, but I still want more of Jones than Dillon going forward; Adams obviously. All of that is expected. Not quite as expected: Deguara, Lazard, Lewis all did fairly good. On D, Stokes, Douglas, Clark, and maybe Gary and P. Smith were studs or near it.

Duds: Special teams obviously - at least 6 blunders, 3 of them major. I wouldn't really call anybody else a dud. The whole O Line was mediocre - as it pretty much always is. and Valdez-Scantling didn't have a very good game. On D, Campbell wasn't up to his usual standard in the first half, but he picked it up in the second half. Black wasn't very good, but considering low expectations, he was better than usual.

King Friday
12-13-2021, 05:20 AM
Nearly everyone on offense was a stud.

Nearly everyone on special teams was a dud.

Fritz
12-13-2021, 05:30 AM
Nearly everyone on offense was a stud.

Nearly everyone on special teams was a dud.

Stud: Stenavich and an offensive line missing four preferred starters. Stokes. Douglas. Dillon. Aaron Rodgers. Adams. Lazard. A. Jones just for a couple nice plays. Kenny Clark, all night long. He just controls the middle, and he plays a lot of snaps.

Duds: Amari Rodgers. He has shown nothing, zero, zip. Even on his " nice return" (what, seven yards??), he wussed out. And Tex for blustering on and on about how the special teams' constant, unrelenting piss-poor play is somehow not tied to Maurice Drayton.

Joemailman
12-13-2021, 09:39 AM
Stud:

TE's. Big Dog and DeGuara combined for 7 catches for 95 yards. Packers haven't really had that kind of production all year. Certainly not since Tonyan went down.

George Cumby
12-13-2021, 10:58 AM
I intentionally watched Deguara when he was on the field. Dude is a good blocker.

Tony Oday
12-13-2021, 12:26 PM
Stud: Kurt Benkert 1,319 days and got his first snaps!

Upnorth
12-13-2021, 02:59 PM
Dillion is so fun to.watch. him and Jones are so great for this team.

texaspackerbacker
12-13-2021, 03:33 PM
Stud: Stenavich and an offensive line missing four preferred starters. Stokes. Douglas. Dillon. Aaron Rodgers. Adams. Lazard. A. Jones just for a couple nice plays. Kenny Clark, all night long. He just controls the middle, and he plays a lot of snaps.

Duds: Amari Rodgers. He has shown nothing, zero, zip. Even on his " nice return" (what, seven yards??), he wussed out. And Tex for blustering on and on about how the special teams' constant, unrelenting piss-poor play is somehow not tied to Maurice Drayton.

Fritz, I guess I deserved that. As I posted yesterday, though, in one of these threads, I'd done defending Drayton. Most of that special teams shit was mental mistakes which means poor coaching.