12-25-2021, 06:28 PM
Stud:

Baker Mayfield.

Dud:

Run Defense. What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Teamcheez1
12-25-2021, 06:41 PM
Studs:

Dennis Kelly and Yosh Nijman for holding off the edge rushers.

Rasul Douglas

AJ Dillon

Special Teams - no blunders

Baker Mayfield - gave us the game.

Duds:

MLF and Joe Barry - poor game plan, poor play by both your units

Davante Adams - erased your stats with two critical drops

Run defense and pass defense - soft all day

Upnorth
12-25-2021, 07:08 PM
How do we get 4 picks and I feel like we played poor. On o and d.
Like the whole team feels like a dud.

Or do I just expect too much?

smuggler
12-25-2021, 07:12 PM
We're backing into victories lately. The luck can only last so long.

RashanGary
12-25-2021, 07:21 PM
We're backing into victories lately. The luck can only last so long.

Yep. Dallas is starting to play their best ball. We’re not going to beat a really good team that way. But we should be used to losing NFCC games. It’s what we do.

Bretsky
12-25-2021, 07:24 PM
it's good we're getting lucky

But I hope we start playing better because we can't beat good teams this way.

Any win is a good one

RashanGary
12-25-2021, 07:51 PM
In fairness, the last two weeks were against two pretty good teams. And next week is another good team. If we end up with three wins against three decent teams, it’s not a bad entrance into the playoffs.

And we’ve stayed mostly healthy. So that’s good.

RashanGary
12-25-2021, 08:17 PM
Is Nijman injured? That’s one we really couldn’t afford. Gotta cross our fingers that Bakh comes back now.

kcpackman
12-25-2021, 08:21 PM
Is Nijman injured? That’s one we really couldn’t afford. Gotta cross our fingers that Bakh comes back now.

He came back in the game after that one series, heard maybe they were checking him for a concussion - but dont if that is what the issue really was.

I dont think Bakh is coming back - he seems to be having a lot of set backs. If the packers get a bye - which maybe after that, but I am not holding my breath anymore.

MadtownPacker
12-25-2021, 08:26 PM
Dud of the Game - the dumb MFer who stopped running the ball when the Browns had it at the 50 moving for the game winning FG.

Stud- Douglas. Damn he is going to get paid fat.

esoxx
12-25-2021, 08:28 PM
Stud:

The number 13

Dud:

The number 18

RashanGary
12-25-2021, 08:29 PM
He came back in the game after that one series, heard maybe they were checking him for a concussion - but dont if that is what the issue really was.

I dont think Bakh is coming back - he seems to be having a lot of set backs. If the packers get a bye - which maybe after that, but I am not holding my breath anymore.

I think we can win with Nijman and Kelly or Turner. Nijman has been pretty good. Turner should be back sometime soon.

I only half watched the game, I thought maybe Nijman was down. I’m glad he’s fine. We can’t afford to lose another tackle. We can’t lose a guard either. We’re just out of OL who can play.

RashanGary
12-25-2021, 08:32 PM
Dud of the Game - the dumb MFer who stopped running the ball when the Browns had it at the 50 moving for the game winning FG.

Stud- Douglas. Damn he is going to get paid fat.

I said to my brother, they should keep running it and using those timeouts. They only need 20 yards. But they choked it away with their struggling passing offense. Good.

Guiness
12-25-2021, 08:45 PM
How do we get 4 picks and I feel like we played poor. On o and d.
Like the whole team feels like a dud.

Or do I just expect too much?

I feel the same way my Canuck friend. I was yelling at the tv every Browns 3rd down. Seemed like they converted every one. I'm complaining about a win but I feelike there is a lot oof tape on how to move the ball against the Pack.

bobblehead
12-25-2021, 08:53 PM
Nijman re entered the game. He was stud x5 against the probable defensive player of the year. Honestly, i was a huge fan, but he has exceeded anything i imagined for this season. He is playing near what i figured his career ceiling would be.

texaspackerbacker
12-25-2021, 08:54 PM
The O Line was a major dud today - a little less than mediocre in the first half, and downright horrible in the second half.

LaFleur - who I also like - was a dud for going to "run first", almost always a mistake, in the second half.

Barry, assuming he designed the D, gets dud status too. You just can't stick with Cover Two shell coverage when our people on the outside are getting run over so easily and/or missing so many tackles.

Individually, nobody was bad enough to be a dud, and nobody, even Rodgers deserves stud status. Sure, Douglas got the picks, but he got beat a few times too. Ditto that for Sullivan.

RashanGary
12-25-2021, 08:58 PM
Nijman re entered the game. He was stud x5 against the probable defensive player of the year. Honestly, i was a huge fan, but he has exceeded anything i imagined for this season. He is playing near what i figured his career ceiling would be.

I remember when you picked him out. I don’t have the eye for OL talent but you said at that time all of the things the coaches and players say about him now. Great feet, great movement for his size, etc. I actively doubted you and doubted Nijman. I remember thinking at the time, if bobble is right, he’s got an eye for OL because you were so sure of him having the talent. It was more than just his height and weight. You were all about his movement.

RashanGary
12-25-2021, 08:59 PM
The O Line was a major dud today - a little less than mediocre in the first half, and downright horrible in the second half.

LaFleur - who I also like - was a dud for going to "run first", almost always a mistake, in the second half.

Barry, assuming he designed the D, gets dud status too. You just can't stick with Cover Two shell coverage when our people on the outside are getting run over so easily and/or missing so many tackles.

Individually, nobody was bad enough to be a dud, and nobody, even Rodgers deserves stud status. Sure, Douglas got the picks, but he got beat a few times too. Ditto that for Sullivan.

Jones kinda played like a stud. He had a couple wow runs. He looked so damn quick and fast and balanced.

Bretsky
12-25-2021, 09:30 PM
Jones kinda played like a stud. He had a couple wow runs. He looked so damn quick and fast and balanced.

It just doesn't seem like they are using AJO right. In first half he was just flanking out on no mans land at about the LOS and getting passes when AROD had heavy pressure. FINALLY in half two they let him run a few route and got him going. But only for one series really. Something is really off there; we want more production out of AJO considering what we paid him.

call_me_ishmael
12-25-2021, 09:38 PM

He is really looking like a great back-up. Packers have the deepest OL in the nfl it turns out, my god. Good call on this dude, you’ve been on his name for years.

call_me_ishmael
12-25-2021, 09:39 PM
It just doesn't seem like they are using AJO right. In first half he was just flanking out on no mans land at about the LOS and getting passes when AROD had heavy pressure. FINALLY in half two they let him run a few route and got him going. But only for one series really. Something is really off there; we want more production out of AJO considering what we paid him.

They’ve gotta get him more touches. He needs to get 5 route passes and 10 hand offs per game. Dillon is the work horse but Jones is the stud.

RashanGary
12-25-2021, 09:44 PM
Jones is moving really well right now. He looks as good as I’ve ever seen him. Dillon has done a lot this year and is a big part of the reason Jones is so fresh. But damn, Jones is fresh and needs the ball.

bobblehead
12-25-2021, 10:20 PM
He is really looking like a great back-up. Packers have the deepest OL in the nfl it turns out, my god. Good call on this dude, you’ve been on his name for years.
I confess I was beginning to doubt it because we didnt see him at all last year. And honestly I didnt want to see him start 7 games this year. And honestly he still gets help at times, but that is just smart on MiLFs part.

bobblehead
12-25-2021, 10:21 PM
As for Jones I just think they are saving his body for the playoffs. Getting trust in Dillon at the same time.

RashanGary
12-25-2021, 10:25 PM
As for Jones I just think they are saving his body for the playoffs. Getting trust in Dillon at the same time.

These next two games are playoff games. We win and we get a bye week. That’s the same as winning a playoff game. It’s Jones time right now. He looks so damn fresh. You gotta feed that guy right now.

Joemailman
12-25-2021, 10:27 PM
It Looked like Jones got banged up late in the game.

Upnorth
12-25-2021, 11:01 PM
Same knee as before. He needs to be limited.

And rodgers toe must be getting worse, his ball placement looks off.

texaspackerbacker
12-26-2021, 12:51 AM
Rodgers said in the postgame press conference that he didn't even get the pain shot this week. I would hope he does that as a preventative even if his toe is better next week, as he did make a couple of less than 100% passes after getting stepped on. The bigger problem, though, was that LaFleur got away from what worked in the first half and went to a run first offense in the second half - a recipe for failure. LaFleur seems to be good about learning from his mistakes. Hopefully he will about this one. He even talked about how he "took the foot off the gas". As good as Jones and Dillon are (in that order), they are not gonna get much yardage with this O Line unless the passing attack can dominate and running the ball can be the change of pace.

The other problem that needs to be cleaned up is the D. Cousins is a fairly mediocre QB, limited talent, but he tends to not throw the ball to the other team like Baker Mayfield did - the only thing that saved our D against Cleveland. I remember, for better or worse, Pettine's D seemed to be able to effectively shut down a team's running game OR their passing game, but seldom both. That's why so often we had to win in shootouts. I'm confident we can outscore the Vikings if it comes down to that. Barry got hired, though, as a supposed upgrade to Pettine. Hopefully he can crack the whip a little bit and figure out a way to stop both the run and pass.

call_me_ishmael
12-26-2021, 02:14 AM
My current theory on the D is they are just running out of steam and getting some tape on them. They are not nearly as deep as the offense. They desperately need Z back to give the pass rushers a rest.

Fritz
12-26-2021, 07:06 AM
I feel the same way my Canuck friend. I was yelling at the tv every Browns 3rd down. Seemed like they converted every one. I'm complaining about a win but I feelike there is a lot oof tape on how to move the ball against the Pack.

I feel the way I do after a loss. Were it not for Baker Mayfield and some especially stupid playcalling from the Browns on that last drive, this is an ugly, ugly loss.

The Packer defense looks nothing like the unit playing D a month or six weeks ago. They look listless, guys using the same pass rush moves over and over, defenders running up to a nearly-finished-but-not-quite play and just watching. Secondary scratching their heads about botched assignments.

They're going to get bounced quickly if they don't re-group. They've lost focus.

And I think losing Elgton Jenkins is going to kill this offense in the postseason. Jones doesn't have much room to operate, and Dillon is getting three yards a pop instead of six. Rodgers's pocket is getting smaller, too.

Upnorth
12-26-2021, 08:14 AM
Let's try this again after a sleep.
Studs Sullivan and stokes. And the pass blocking of oline. I didn't realize rodgers wasn't sacked.

King Friday
12-26-2021, 08:50 AM
Jones is moving really well right now. He looks as good as I’ve ever seen him. Dillon has done a lot this year and is a big part of the reason Jones is so fresh. But damn, Jones is fresh and needs the ball.

The series swapping isn't working. Jones needs to be the starter and get most of the touches. Dillon better be the short yardage back...not in the shotgun...the rest of the year. If Jones needs a breather, you put Dillon in. This isn't rocket science. The fact our millionaire coaching staff can't figure it out is concerning.

King Friday
12-26-2021, 08:57 AM
Packer defense needs Z and Alexander back. The backups aren't going to play at a Pro Bowl level all season. If we don't get those guys back, I don't see a real chance at a title this season. We have lost way too much on the OL to have a dominant offense. Our offense is what it is at this point. Rodgers has to get the ball out very quickly, and good defenses will expose that. The OL was not all that great on Saturday. Everything is on Rodgers being able to make quick decisions correctly and get the ball out. With a lesser QB, this OL would look like shit. We can't overpower teams offensively, so if the defense can't stop anyone, we don't have a real chance. In the playoffs, we won't get numerous gift INTs to bail us out.

texaspackerbacker
12-26-2021, 01:52 PM
I tend to doubt Zadarius is coming back. Even if he does, that's not gonna do a helluva lot for run stopping.

Our O Line is studdish because of no sacks? Come on. Rodgers was pressured on virtually every pass play, and we got virtually no holes for Jones and Dillon to run through. The little bit of run success we had was without much blocking, and the no sacks was the result of Rodgers' mobility and quick release.

I strongly agree with what Friday said above about RB usage.

HarveyWallbangers
12-26-2021, 02:24 PM
Packer defense needs Z and Alexander back. The backups aren't going to play at a Pro Bowl level all season. If we don't get those guys back, I don't see a real chance at a title this season. We have lost way too much on the OL to have a dominant offense. Our offense is what it is at this point. Rodgers has to get the ball out very quickly, and good defenses will expose that. The OL was not all that great on Saturday. Everything is on Rodgers being able to make quick decisions correctly and get the ball out. With a lesser QB, this OL would look like shit. We can't overpower teams offensively, so if the defense can't stop anyone, we don't have a real chance. In the playoffs, we won't get numerous gift INTs to bail us out.

We should get Turner back, maybe Bakh, and possibly Myers. Having MVS helps. Other teams can’t just squat on the short stuff all of the time.

HarveyWallbangers
12-26-2021, 02:27 PM
I disagree slightly on Dillon vs Jones. Late in the year in bad weather games, I’d like to see Dillon get as many carries as Jones, but I’d like to see us pass more to Jones. MLF tends to give up on the run too quickly—even when it’s working. Fat Mike did the same thing.

texaspackerbacker
12-26-2021, 02:57 PM
No no no. LaFleur went to run first in the second half yesterday, and that was a big mistake it almost always is. McCarthy used to do the same thing - take the ball out of Rodgers' hands.

Jones or Dillon? Dillon has his role, and he's damn good at it, but Jones is better, usually even on short yardage for a team like the Packers that more often than not doesn't get any decent O Line blocking.

George Cumby
12-26-2021, 03:15 PM
Jones got hurt late in the game, yesterday.

I get the match-up thing, but Dillon is younger, bigger and stronger. Jones needs to be on a pitch count or he's gonna' get hurt.

Friday is right, alternating series isn't working.

MLF has to find a way to make holistic use of these two in a way that takes advantages of match-ups, protects Jones and gets first downs.

George Cumby
12-26-2021, 03:17 PM
The Packer defense looks nothing like the unit playing D a month or six weeks ago. They look listless, guys using the same pass rush moves over and over, defenders running up to a nearly-finished-but-not-quite play and just watching. Secondary scratching their heads about botched assignments.

Six weeks ago we had the D we had been wanting for years and now it's gone like a fart in the wind.

WTF happened?

smuggler
12-26-2021, 03:20 PM
No no no. LaFleur went to run first in the second half yesterday, and that was a big mistake it almost always is. McCarthy used to do the same thing - take the ball out of Rodgers' hands.

This was my thought as well. We did the right thing on the last third down, but Davante had an uncharacteristic drop.

HarveyWallbangers
12-26-2021, 03:30 PM

Jones or Dillon? Dillon has his role, and he's damn good at it, but Jones is better, usually even on short yardage for a team like the Packers that more often than not doesn't get any decent O Line blocking.

The first drive was mostly runs. Those 6 runs got 48 yards. We passed when we got inside the 15 and those passes didn’t work. Settled for a FG. The next drive neither Jones nor Dillon got the ball and we went three and out. The next drive was like we were wearing off the clock and ran it three times. Got 8 yards and then did the pitchout to Jones. The final drive went pass, run, pass, pass, pass, punt. I like it when we run to get Rodgers into 3rd and medium or short. Rodgers is so deadly on those. It was really weird playcalling in the second half.

Anti-Polar Bear
12-26-2021, 03:58 PM
Six weeks ago we had the D we had been wanting for years and now it's gone like a fart in the wind.

WTF happened?

Ming the Merciless got hurt, that’s what happened. I’d argue that the Packers miss Mercilus more than the Fucking Center.

By now it’s obvious that Berry runs the bland “Bend and Fuck” defense where success is predicated upon the front 7 stopping the run and more importantly, the 4-men rush hitting home. Gary Lightbody and P-Smith have been ballin’ but, thanks to the pussification of the game, both lack the stamina to be ballin’ every fucking down like Reggie White used to ball back in the days of 2-a-day training camps and unlimited full pads/live tackling practices.

Depth at OLB is important in the modern Bend and Fuck Defense. Gotta have a 3-4 men rotation of bona fide OLBers. Otherwise, more often than not, the D will be fucked. Right now the Packers have #40, Tila Tequila, in their rotation. That’s how fucked Pack D is at OLB.

Could Z-Smith return to save the D? Perhaps, hopefully. In the meantime (and as insurance), why not bring back the Claymaker?

HarveyWallbangers
12-26-2021, 04:39 PM
12 carries for 71 yards and 3 catches for 21 yards in the second half for AJ squared. 9 for 23 yards on the other plays. Honestly, the numbers are fine, but the sequencing was weird.

HarveyWallbangers
12-26-2021, 04:40 PM
Ming the Merciless got hurt, that’s what happened. I’d argue that the Packers miss Mercilus more than the Fucking Center.

By now it’s obvious that Berry runs the bland “Bend and Fuck” defense where success is predicated upon the front 7 stopping the run and more importantly, the 4-men rush hitting home. Gary Lightbody and P-Smith have been ballin’ but, thanks to the pussification of the game, both lack the stamina to be ballin’ every fucking down like Reggie White used to ball back in the days of 2-a-day training camps and unlimited full pads/live tackling practices.

Depth at OLB is important in the modern Bend and Fuck Defense. Gotta have a 3-4 men rotation of bona fide OLBers. Otherwise, more often than not, the D will be fucked. Right now the Packers have #40, Tila Tequila, in their rotation. That’s how fucked Pack D is at OLB.

Could Z-Smith return to save the D? Perhaps, hopefully. In the meantime (and as insurance), why not bring back the Claymaker?

There’s truth to this. Tipa should not be seeing snaps on a good team. But we lost Big Z and then Merciless. There has to be somebody out there better than Tipa.

Anti-Polar Bear
12-26-2021, 04:59 PM
There’s truth to this. Tipa should not be seeing snaps on a good team. But we lost Big Z and then Merciless. There has to be somebody out there better than Tipa.

Like the Claymaker. Matthews is familiar with the D. If he’s in shape, no reason he can’t be a competent pass rush specialist.

Teamcheez1
12-26-2021, 05:02 PM
Clay Matthews is 35 years old and hasn’t played a snap of football in 2 years. 31 other teams have not picked up the phone, and neither should we.

Anti-Polar Bear
12-26-2021, 05:27 PM
Clay Matthews is 35 years old and hasn’t played a snap of football in 2 years. 31 other teams have not picked up the phone, and neither should we.

Pretty sure I read an article where the Claymaker said that he would only sign for the right price, meaning he won’t play for the minimum wage. That probably turned off a lot of teams. Late is the season, so, say, $200k for two games, plus playoff bonuses, could probably entice the Claymaker out of retirement..

Reggie White unretired at 39. Peppers had 11 sacks at 37. 35 ain’t that old of an age for a pass rush specialist.

Fritz
12-26-2021, 06:07 PM
You are right - Mercilus was a bigger loss than you'd think. Tipi (Hendren) Tequila weighs about 210.
Gets shoved around all the time.

George Cumby
12-26-2021, 06:14 PM
Tila Tequila is playing for the Packers?

Joemailman
12-26-2021, 07:18 PM
You are right - Mercilus was a bigger loss than you'd think. Tipi (Hendren) Tequila weighs about 210.
Gets shoved around all the time.

Chauncey Rivers is another guy who got hurt early who would be playing now if available. I don't think Packers had any intention of Galeai playing this year. Mike Davis talked early in the year about him being a guy who needs to put on some pounds.

texaspackerbacker
12-26-2021, 09:45 PM
Harvey, what you say you like is exactly what I really hate: run twice then force a pass by necessity on 3rd down. I got so sick of seeing that from McCarthy, and when LaFleur does the same crap, it just pisses me off. Fortunately, he doesn't take the ball out of Rodgers' hands like that very often.

As for the D, the pass rush hasn't been bad, and I doubt Zadarius or Mercilus or Rivers woulda made much difference. APB, we could use another "yokuzuma" next to "Cletidus" in the middle to give us some strength to stop the run, and better yet, we need some discipline turning plays in and concentration or whatever making tackles. So much blame was heaped on the coach for special teams problems, well, IMO the shaky D the past few weeks is more on the coaches than the special teams mess. Barry has to get things figured out.

bobblehead
12-27-2021, 02:29 PM
The bigger problem, though, was that LaFleur got away from what worked in the first half and went to a run first offense in the second half - a recipe for failure.

I really wish people would research before being blatantly wrong. The packers ran 10 times in the first half and 11 in the second half. They ran the same offense.

bobblehead
12-27-2021, 02:33 PM
I disagree slightly on Dillon vs Jones. Late in the year in bad weather games, I’d like to see Dillon get as many carries as Jones, but I’d like to see us pass more to Jones. MLF tends to give up on the run too quickly—even when it’s working. Fat Mike did the same thing.

Not even close. Fat Mike would have 9 rush attempts in many games, MiLF is at 21 and people are complaining.

bobblehead
12-27-2021, 02:42 PM
I can't believe we gave up 22 points to a great running team and people are acting like our D shit the bed. The biggest complaint you all have is that Mayfield threw possession ending picks instead of possession killing sacks. Our D did their job unlike Rodgers who managed to take us 3 and out, 3 and out and 5 and out with game on the line.

And tex. Final chance to close it out, Rodgers threw 4 passes and Dillon had one 6 yard run. The last 3 plays we ran to finish them off on offense Rodgers threw 3 passes and got 4 yards leading to a punt. The only drive to whine about at all was when we were up 2 scores and they ran Jones 3 straight times and didn't get a first. It did burn 2 minutes off the clock though. Why, with game on the line and giving it all 3 chances to Rodgers can't he get a first down to ice the game?? He is GOD in your book, but he put the D back on the field to finish it.

smuggler
12-27-2021, 02:59 PM
Adams dropped two passes on the final drive, including a brutal drop on a beautiful throw from Rodgers along the sideline which would have iced the game. Context is king, as always.

bobblehead
12-27-2021, 04:11 PM
Adams dropped two passes on the final drive, including a brutal drop on a beautiful throw from Rodgers along the sideline which would have iced the game. Context is king, as always.

So you're saying Rodgers can't get 1st downs all by himself. Duh, that does NOT negate my point.

smuggler
12-27-2021, 04:17 PM
You just got done complaining about calling runs because those also didn't produce first downs. I don't care how they attain first downs. I only care that they get attained. Not doing that in the second half severely harmed our chances of winning.

Fritz
12-27-2021, 04:45 PM
So you're saying Rodgers can't get 1st downs all by himself. Duh, that does NOT negate my point.

It does, in that a running play also requires good performances by others on the team. So Rodgers really did do his part, at least on that throw to Adams, which would have iced the game and was a perfectly placed ball.

But I do agree with you overall. MLF runs way more than MM ever did, as far as I can tell, and this helps Rodgers a great deal. And turning Rodgers loose and abandoning the running game - that weird late-game play-calling - is not a guarantee of success, as Tex seems to think.

But Tex thinks you can throw any five Packerrats out on the offensive line and Rodgers will still kill it. Not get killed.

George Cumby
12-27-2021, 05:35 PM
But I do agree with you overall. MLF runs way more than MM ever did, as far as I can tell, and this helps Rodgers a great deal. And turning Rodgers loose and abandoning the running game - that weird late-game play-calling - is not a guarantee of success, as Tex seems to think. Check last year's NFCCG.

But Tex thinks you can throw any five Packerrats out on the offensive line and Rodgers will still kill it. Not get killed. I would pay good money to watch this.

^

bobblehead
12-28-2021, 11:11 AM
You just got done complaining about calling runs because those also didn't produce first downs. I don't care how they attain first downs. I only care that they get attained. Not doing that in the second half severely harmed our chances of winning.

No, I certainly did not. Tex was complaining about calling running plays and I was pointing out that we ran the same offense both halves. And I also pointed out that with a shot to close it out, we passed 3 straight times and didn't get a 1st down. I'm not complaining at all. We beat a tough team and ran a decent game plan. Every one else is acting like we lost 45-0.

bobblehead
12-28-2021, 11:12 AM
It does, in that a running play also requires good performances by others on the team. So Rodgers really did do his part, at least on that throw to Adams, which would have iced the game and was a perfectly placed ball.

But I do agree with you overall. MLF runs way more than MM ever did, as far as I can tell, and this helps Rodgers a great deal. And turning Rodgers loose and abandoning the running game - that weird late-game play-calling - is not a guarantee of success, as Tex seems to think.

But Tex thinks you can throw any five Packerrats out on the offensive line and Rodgers will still kill it. Not get killed.

See my post above this one. I don't claim that its not always a team effort, I am refuting Tex, who claims Rodgers and 10 rats could win a game. I am also refuting everyone who thinks our defense sucked despite holding a decent team to 22 points and stopping them with game on the line when the offense couldn't put them away.

texaspackerbacker
12-28-2021, 02:30 PM
I see my name being taken in vain again hahahahaha. I will take this opportunity to double down on my belief that even without the injuries, our O Line has been mediocre over the years, made to seem way better stat-wise because of Rodgers. You do need to have somebody decent on the receiving end of those throws, and the Packers do. The only players I can think of off the top of my head who could possibly thrive even with "10 rats" i.e. nothing off on offense would be Lamar Jackson and Barry Sanders in his prime, maybe Jim Brown, Earl Campbell, and Gale Sayers too.

Our D definitely did suck, especially against the run. They got bailed out, though by Baker Mayfield.