PDA

View Full Version : NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

red
01-02-2022, 05:37 PM
JUST NO.

before anyone asks the question we all know someone is thinking

no

George Cumby
01-02-2022, 05:39 PM
Fuck no.

Saw some interesting comments saying that Burfict's vicious hit in the playoffs scrambled dude's noggin.

kcpackman
01-02-2022, 05:49 PM
Hell Yeah!!!!

red
01-02-2022, 05:58 PM
Fuck no.

Saw some interesting comments saying that Burfict's vicious hit in the playoffs scrambled dude's noggin.

i don't know. the guy got kicked off his first college team for pulling shit. chances are he's always been a piece of shit, and he was just insulated or protected by people that wanted to use him for his skill set

or maybe the hit scared him so bad that he doesn't want to play, but doesn't want to look like a pussy either, so he comes up with all this shit so he can play the victim and say "the man" he keeping him from playing

scharpcheddar
01-02-2022, 07:11 PM
It's just NFL WWE Acting

George Cumby
01-02-2022, 07:11 PM
Riiiiiiiiiiiiight..............

Harlan Huckleby
01-02-2022, 07:18 PM
AB has 6-pack abs

Anti-Polar Bear
01-02-2022, 07:19 PM
AB has 6-pack abs

Word.

red
01-02-2022, 07:25 PM
AB has 6-pack abs

and a couple screws loose in his head

Fritz
01-03-2022, 09:44 AM
Whuut is the subject of this? What is Red saying "No" to?

Joemailman
01-03-2022, 09:49 AM

Antonio Brown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBmK2mS5_TY

Harlan Huckleby
01-03-2022, 12:00 PM

I think red is starting a campaign to bring Antonio Brown to Green Bay.

MadtownPacker
01-03-2022, 12:45 PM
I think red is starting a campaign to bring Antonio Brown to Green Bay.
Wait recalling that Red pulled an Antonio move while back didn’t he? Said he didn’t want to play (post) anymore and ran off the field (forum). I am good with signing headcases if they are talented so welcome back Red!

Joemailman
01-03-2022, 12:47 PM
Wait recalling that Red pulled an Antonio move while back didn’t he? Said he didn’t want to play (post) anymore and ran off the field (forum). I am good with signing headcases if they are talented so welcome back Red!

I'm okay with Red acting like Antonio as long as he doesn't take his shirt off.

MadtownPacker
01-03-2022, 12:52 PM
He probably would take the bottom half of clothes off.

MadtownPacker
01-03-2022, 12:53 PM
I don’t know who wins the vid of the day, AB or the idiot fans almost crushing the Philly QB.

George Cumby
01-03-2022, 04:06 PM

Let's pass the slow moving traffic, please.

Try and keep up.

:-P

George Cumby
01-03-2022, 04:07 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd8n33R6ZBw

MadtownPacker
01-04-2022, 08:52 AM
So Red is like this because of us? We stuck it to his ass too hard, too many times?

George Cumby
01-04-2022, 12:20 PM
Like all great Art, it is subject to the interpretation of the viewer. So if you project anally raping Red, who am I to judge?

red
01-04-2022, 03:47 PM

you mean the time you banned me indefinitely for starting a thread that was hijacked by bobble and the rest of the usual self admitted trolls, despite me asking them not to, and you not doing anything to them?

yeah, fun times

Harlan Huckleby
01-04-2022, 04:22 PM
https://i.imgur.com/MQjsMzJ.jpg

red
01-04-2022, 05:04 PM
https://i.imgur.com/MQjsMzJ.jpg

lol

perfect

Anti-Polar Bear
01-06-2022, 04:04 AM
Apparently, Bruce “Aryans” “terminated” AB for refusing to go back in the game with a bum ankle. Statistically, the guy was within reach of a bunch of bonuses. It seems illogical for AB to just up and quit.

I thought the striptease walkout was hilarious. If they ever terminate me from the Burger Joint, I now know where to draw inspiration.

Hurry up, Bucfuckneers. Release the man already, so he could sign with the Green and Musta Yella in time for the dance. :)

Sparkey
01-06-2022, 06:15 AM
Apparently, Bruce “Aryans” “terminated” AB for refusing to go back in the game with a bum ankle. Statistically, the guy was within reach of a bunch of bonuses. It seems illogical for AB to just up and quit.

I thought the striptease walkout was hilarious. If they ever terminate me from the Burger Joint, I now know where to draw inspiration.

Hurry up, Bucfuckneers. Release the man already, so he could sign with the Green and Musta Yella in time for the dance. :)

He has already scheduled surgery on his ankle. Seems this Arians / Brown shit show is just starting

MadtownPacker
01-06-2022, 07:28 AM
you mean the time you banned me indefinitely for starting a thread that was hijacked by bobble and the rest of the usual self admitted trolls, despite me asking them not to, and you not doing anything to them?

yeah, fun timesHaha!!! shut the fuck up pussy. You don’t have a case like Antonio so put your fukin shirt back on you are last years news :lol:

MadtownPacker
01-06-2022, 07:33 AM
He has already scheduled surgery on his ankle. Seems this Arians / Brown shit show is just starting
Arains with his fake concern regarding AB since signing him has alway made me sick. Brady can actually say that cuz he let him move in to his house and has gotten him chances to play. Aryans seems like he trying too hard to show he cares. Which means it’s fake.

red
01-06-2022, 10:09 AM

he didn't seem too hurt when he was skipping off the field and throwing his shit up into the stands. didn't see any limp at all

gotta remember, this is a guy who should really be in a nut house. would be surprised if he thinks bigfoot hurt his ankle when he abducted him in his spaceship

red
01-06-2022, 10:10 AM
Haha!!! shut the fuck up pussy. You don’t have a case like Antonio so put your fukin shirt back on you are last years news :lol:

fuck you beaner!!!!

Fritz
01-07-2022, 11:27 AM
I'd be curious which GM and coach would be willing to sign Brown at this point.

Harlan Huckleby
01-07-2022, 11:29 AM
Haha!!! shut the fuck up pussy. You don’t have a case like Antonio so put your fukin shirt back on you are last years news :lol:

fuck you beaner!!!!

this year's festivus is best ever

run pMc
01-07-2022, 02:44 PM
No. Just No.

Brown said he had an MRI on Monday, which shows "broken bone fragments stuck in my ankle, the ligament torn from the bone, and cartilage loss, which are beyond painful," according to the statement, and that he needs surgery.

If this is true, he's done for the year.

If it's not true, then he's a liar.

Either way, he's a head case, and apparently a shitty person. Also, he's a quitter: dude was within earning about a million dollars in incentives before he trotted off the field; no incentive laden contract is going to guarantee he behaves (or even shows up) on Sunday, much less for practice. How do you trust a guy like that on your team? Rodgers takes a long time to trust his receivers anyway.

It's one thing to take yourself out of the game because you can't go; it's another to strip down and run off the field with your ankles looking fine. Did he talk to the trainers on the sideline? Wouldn't they pass along the info that his ankle was toast and couldn't go? This just seems like a lot of crazy, and you don't want to upset your team with this entering the playoffs.

Finally, I don't think the issue with GB is with their WR group; they need help in the trenches (OL and DL). Getting 3 or 4 out of Bahk, Turner, Myers, Z and Jaire back would all be bigger lifts IMO.

smuggler
01-07-2022, 04:03 PM
He's a dumbass. Glad he's not our problem.

Fritz
01-08-2022, 08:49 AM
Just say no.