PDA

View Full Version : Official Packers 2022 Schedule Thread

Joemailman
01-05-2022, 10:10 AM
The opponents are almost set. Only think left to be determined is who will win NFC West. Packers will host that team.

Home Games (9)

NFC North: Chicago Bears (6-10), Detroit Lions (2-13-1), Minnesota Vikings (7-9).

NFC East: Dallas Cowboys* (11-5), New York Giants (4-12).

AFC East: New England Patriots* (10-6), New York Jets (4-12).

NFC West (winner): Currently Los Angeles Rams* (12-4).

Game 17 (AFC South winner): Tennessee Titans* (11-5).

Away Games (8)

NFC North: Chicago Bears (6-10), Detroit Lions (2-13-1), Minnesota Vikings (7-9).

NFC East: Philadelphia Eagles* (9-7), Washington Football Team (6-10).

AFC East: Buffalo Bills* (10-6), Miami Dolphins (8-8).

NFC South (winner): Tampa Bay Buccaneers* (12-4).

Joemailman
01-05-2022, 10:18 AM
7 of 17 games will be against 2021 playoff teams. Current combined W/L/T record of 2022 opponents is 127-143-2.

George Cumby
01-05-2022, 11:00 AM
Me likey.

smuggler
01-07-2022, 02:32 PM
Toughest games next year will be @TB, @Philly, @Buffalo, and home against the Rams, Cowpokes, and Patriots. Of course there's always screwiness with divisional games to consider.

Joemailman
02-28-2022, 08:46 AM
Packers will play a game in London at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. Date and opponent still to be determined. Packers will likely have bye week after this game.

https://cdne-totv8-prod.azureedge.net/media/34057/the-stadium.jpg

Capacity of stadium is 62,850.

jklowan
02-28-2022, 10:55 AM
Well one less game the Dramalama can play in as he would need to get the VAX to get into London.

Joemailman
02-28-2022, 11:14 AM
Well one less game the Dramalama can play in as he would need to get the VAX to get into London.

No. He would just need negative tests, as things stand right now.

Non-vaccinated travelers to the UK from green list countries must show a pre-departure negative test and book and pay for a day two test.

As of February 11, non-vaccinated travelers no longer have to do a day eight test or quarantine upon arrival in the UK (unless they test positive). Non-vaccinated travelers must continue to take a pre-travel test and a day two PCR test.

Joemailman
03-02-2022, 08:56 AM
No. He would just need negative tests, as things stand right now.

According to this report, Rodgers WOULD need to be vaxed to play in London.

https://www.si.com/nfl/packers/news/aaron-rodgers-and-the-uks-covid-restrictions

To qualify under the fully vaccinated rules for travel to England, you must have proof of vaccination with a full course of an approved vaccine.

You must have had your final dose of the vaccine at least 14 days before you arrive in England. The day you had your final dose does not count as one of the 14 days.

Proof of recovery from previous infection with COVID-19 - also known as natural immunity - will not be accepted as an alternative to proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test.

Previously posted this, so I'm not sure which is right.

Non-vaccinated travelers to the UK from green list countries must show a pre-departure negative test and book and pay for a day two test.

As of February 11, non-vaccinated travelers no longer have to do a day eight test or quarantine upon arrival in the UK (unless they test positive). Non-vaccinated travelers must continue to take a pre-travel test and a day two PCR test.

Fritz
03-02-2022, 12:54 PM
According to this report, Rodgers WOULD need to be vaxed to play in London.

https://www.si.com/nfl/packers/news/aaron-rodgers-and-the-uks-covid-restrictions

Previously posted this, so I'm not sure which is right.

As we speak Russ Ball is negotiating with the Brits on this.

Anti-Polar Bear
03-03-2022, 12:37 AM
As we speak Russ Ball is negotiating with the Brits on this.

Hopefully the opponent is the Jag-fucks, so Butte wouldn’t need to play.

Fuck Tony Khan, for not resigning Cody and Brandi Rhodes. I ain’t been this pissed since the Montreal Screwjob.

Joemailman
03-03-2022, 07:14 AM
Hopefully the opponent is the Jag-fucks, so Butte wouldn’t need to play.

Fuck Tony Khan, for not resigning Cody and Brandi Rhodes. I ain’t been this pissed since the Montreal Screwjob.

Won't be Jags. Jags will be playing a game at Wembley. Most think Packers will play Jets or Giants.

Anti-Polar Bear
03-03-2022, 08:27 AM
Won't be Jags. Jags will be playing a game at Wembley. Most think Packers will play Jets or Giants.

As the home team? I realize that next season, it's the NFC's turn to host 9 home games. But cold, dark and dull Green Bay can't be too happy the Packers are giving up a home game.