PDA

View Full Version : Boomer to Floris - You can't make this shit up!

Sparkey
01-07-2022, 03:54 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/boomer-esiason-source-says-aaron-204601246.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAADGxinlresYjGDZGmU-QDwoSqSc8oVwHmhsNwl3vZCVLvQeq0ROXYn62L7b9MNu-afkgqREPTDmGo3BvvgX-WGA5HtHDZSCWOkuADNLYhQPoG7xTLtf53rkjx4X2wNuocx4BZq Mn0KbTfJSeKYMxpcaLalTplA9ntmf1VYGIAnbf

Boomer Esiason has a source who says Aaron Rodgers will threaten Super Bowl boycott.

The stupid shit that comes up. I am amazed how many people absolutely hate Rodgers....

smuggler
01-07-2022, 04:00 PM
I would consider suing Esiason's network if I were Rodgers. The level of outright fabrication by the liberal media is unreal. They aren't even hiding it anymore.

Sparkey
01-07-2022, 04:09 PM
I would consider suing Esiason's network if I were Rodgers. The level of outright fabrication by the liberal media is unreal. They aren't even hiding it anymore.

I'm curious why the use of "liberal media" ? Are you saying that conservative media doesn't pull shit out of their asses ? Because if so, I can guarantee that almost all media members seem to enjoy themselves a weekly news enema.

The damned click bait world we live in now almost requires this type of bullshit rumor mongering.

smuggler
01-07-2022, 04:27 PM
Show me a source from The WSJ or Fox News making these accusations about Rodgers. Aside from the fact that the center of their attack is Covid related, it's very clearly hate coming from the leftists, so I don't see where you're confusion is based.

Joemailman
01-07-2022, 05:03 PM
Aaron Rodgers
@AaronRodgers12
“he’s told @jordan3love to be ready” ������
#directcircle
#dumbestfuckingstoryever
#fakenews
#boycottfakenews
#boycottbums
#boycottshoes
#boycottwaterfalls
#boycottAJsmokingcigars
#boycottLafleursBrows
#boycottGutchies

Embedded video
Kurt Benkert
@KurtBenkert
We support the jerk 🤟🏼
4:24 PM · Jan 7, 2022

Aaron Rodgers
@AaronRodgers12
Were you the #source @KurtBenkert ? #someonesaidtheywereinmydirectcircle ??

This is kinda funny.

smuggler
01-07-2022, 05:03 PM
Open season on Bums.

Joemailman
01-07-2022, 05:19 PM
Bill Huber
@BillHuberSI

We're one week into the new year. Maybe the next 51 weeks won't be filled with quite as much stupidity.
Nah, not a chance.

kcpackman
01-07-2022, 06:02 PM
Show me a source from The WSJ or Fox News making these accusations about Rodgers. Aside from the fact that the center of their attack is Covid related, it's very clearly hate coming from the leftists, so I don't see where you're confusion is based.

Show me the source that says these guys are liberal. Also - just because you define something as liberal, does not make it so. Although I dont know, I suspect you think that if someone is one click to the left of you then they are "liberal."

red
01-07-2022, 06:06 PM
is he was going to boycott something because of the covid testing stuff then why would he wait until the final game of the year?

there would be no testing after that game, so there would be nothing to change

why would he play the whole year (and a chunk of it in a lot of pain), only to skip the super bowl. that doesn't seem like him at all

i don't know. a rod can be a prick at times. but the whole idea of this seems pretty stupid IMO

red
01-07-2022, 06:18 PM
i guess this is all a bunch of nothing

boomers cohost poster a clip from a bit later in the show where the two of them come to the conclusion that the whole story is a hoax

but some people either didn't hear that part or had already run with the story of the boycott

texaspackerbacker
01-07-2022, 06:23 PM
Careful, smuggler, don't get yourself banned hahahahaha. There's some of "them" in here. '

I think the assholic hate of Rodgers is more sports oriented than the unmentionable that you mentioned.

Joemailman
01-07-2022, 06:24 PM
Andy Herman
@AndyHermanNFL

I have just learned that AJ Dillon plans to boycott the super bowl unless Roger Goodell officially names him Mayor of Door County and Marcedes Lewis will boycott if Goodell doesn't bring back Clear Pepsi.

smuggler
01-07-2022, 06:26 PM
Show me the source that says these guys are liberal. Also - just because you define something as liberal, does not make it so. Although I dont know, I suspect you think that if someone is one click to the left of you then they are "liberal."

1. It's posted on Twitter. That's more than a few clicks to the left.
2. It's delivered by Esiason, who has worked for CBS and ABC, while not off the deep end of the left, they are clearly liberal leaning.
3. The center of the thing is based on Rodgers' Rona stance, which is offensive to the left.

Source: Wikipedia, Twitter, Google

George Cumby
01-07-2022, 06:36 PM
Aaron Rodgers
@AaronRodgers12
Were you the #source @KurtBenkert ? #someonesaidtheywereinmydirectcircle ??

Hahahahahaha

kcpackman
01-07-2022, 06:43 PM
1. It's posted on Twitter. That's more than a few clicks to the left.
2. It's delivered by Esiason, who has worked for CBS and ABC, while not off the deep end of the left, they are clearly liberal leaning.
3. The center of the thing is based on Rodgers' Rona stance, which is offensive to the left.

Source: Wikipedia, Twitter, Google

Well - look, we will never agree on this, but we do agree on one thing - we LOVE the Packers!!!

red
01-07-2022, 06:54 PM
Andy Herman
@AndyHermanNFL

I have just learned that AJ Dillon plans to boycott the super bowl unless Roger Goodell officially names him Mayor of Door County and Marcedes Lewis will boycott if Goodell doesn't bring back Clear Pepsi.

that shit tasted like dish soap

Joemailman
01-07-2022, 07:05 PM
that shit tasted like dish soap

How do you know what dish soap tastes like?

red
01-07-2022, 08:33 PM
How do you know what dish soap tastes like?

you've never drank out of a cup you forgot to rinse after washing?

smuggler
01-07-2022, 09:11 PM
Or... Never used a bad word in front of your parents when you were 6?

call_me_ishmael
01-08-2022, 12:42 AM
Ban these buffoons for politicizing some idiot journalists stupid comments that were not political at all. Dumb.

Fritz
01-08-2022, 07:42 AM
Aaron Rodgers boycotting the SB is idiotic on the face of it. Sheesh.

But will the Packers even get there?

George Cumby
01-08-2022, 08:21 AM

We need LA to take out Gisele's husband and the Bucs to have a chance, IMO.

ThunderDan
01-08-2022, 08:24 AM

Smuggler, I am so sorry you feel this way. That you too have bought into the everything is political routine.

Boomer most likely is a conservative. He was against players kneeling and has been praising of Trump on twitter.

Boomer posted this simply to get clicks and generate revenue for his company/himself. That you can’t see this saddening.

Keep posting about football, those posts are awesome.

MadtownPacker
01-10-2022, 10:47 PM
This is the thread I am referring to.

Before I pull the plug I will give you a chance to avoid the long ban you are due.

Honestly explain to us why you went there in this thread? Why stir shit so blatantly? You clearly don’t care about spitting in my face after I asked everyone to please stop this shit.

scharpcheddar
01-11-2022, 10:59 PM
All part of the show.
Its all made up.
Rodgers does what he's told

MadtownPacker
01-12-2022, 08:04 AM
I don’t care if I leave this place completely void of posters. The next fucking idiot that even hints at politicizing another thread outside FYI is not getting banned.

The account and all the post you ever made will be deleted.
Smuggler - You are facing this and I don’t want to do it so answer my question man.

bobblehead
01-12-2022, 09:34 AM

Who is the poster who says its all rigged? In which case, yes, Rodgers can threaten to boycott the Owl before even a single playoff game is kicked off.

bobblehead
01-12-2022, 09:35 AM
All part of the show.
Its all made up.
Rodgers does what he's told

THERE IT IS!!!!

bobblehead
01-12-2022, 09:39 AM
Smuggler - You are facing this and I don’t want to do it so answer my question man.

Mad, is there a setting where you can banish us idiots (myself included) who get carried away at times to FYI only? Like 30 days arguing in a circle with the opposite side is a form of punishment.

And smuggler, I slip, many of us do. The problem is doubling down. If ya fuck up, own it. I try to. We have all taken our lumps. I would personally like the banish to FYI punishment as it might bring in a few more viewpoints.

Fritz
01-12-2022, 09:59 AM
THERE IT IS!!!!

Aaron does what he's told:

Commish: "Aaron, we need you to play out of your head to drag this team to the Super Bowl. Your special teams suck, so nobody's going to believe it if we have your punt returners bring a couple back to the house. We've got Rasul set up for a couple more picks, but the defense hasn't been tackling for shit no matter how much we tell them to get it straight. Hell, we've even threatened LeFleur if he can't straighten them up. So it's on you, buddy. We want you and ______ in the Super Bowl, and the only way we can make that happen is if you play out-of-this-world."

Rodgers: "Oh, okay. So, no picks, lots of TD throws, cover for that sorry Special Teams unit. Mind if I throw most of them to Davante?"

Commish: "Well, three, maybe four. But we need Deguara to get a couple, and there's big money that St. Brown gets one."

Rodgers: "But he drops them a lot. I'll have to throw him four or five so that he can catch one. Damn."

George Cumby
01-12-2022, 11:09 AM

Commish: "Aaron, we need you to play out of your head to drag this team to the Super Bowl. Your special teams suck, so nobody's going to believe it if we have your punt returners bring a couple back to the house. We've got Rasul set up for a couple more picks, but the defense hasn't been tackling for shit no matter how much we tell them to get it straight. Hell, we've even threatened LeFleur if he can't straighten them up. So it's on you, buddy. We want you and ______ in the Super Bowl, and the only way we can make that happen is if you play out-of-this-world."

Rodgers: "Oh, okay. So, no picks, lots of TD throws, cover for that sorry Special Teams unit. Mind if I throw most of them to Davante?"

Commish: "Well, three, maybe four. But we need Deguara to get a couple, and there's big money that St. Brown gets one."

Rodgers: "But he drops them a lot. I'll have to throw him four or five so that he can catch one. Damn."

Makes total sense.

King Friday
01-12-2022, 12:02 PM
We need LA to take out Gisele's husband and the Bucs to have a chance, IMO.

I don't fear Tampa this year. I would relish the chance to take down the GOAT and fix that blunder from last year.

smuggler
01-12-2022, 12:26 PM
This is the thread I am referring to.

Before I pull the plug I will give you a chance to avoid the long ban you are due.

Honestly explain to us why you went there in this thread? Why stir shit so blatantly? You clearly don’t care about spitting in my face after I asked everyone to please stop this shit.

I feel like you can't really discuss media v. Rodgers without bringing up how he pissed off the left with his position about Covid (which I personally feel his position is stupid, but that's not what I'm talking about). I just got done browing Reddit and seeing every post about Rodgers and the MVP get censored because it's politically inconvenient for the moderators there. So, while you are within your power to drop the hammer, I think it's relevant and unfair that the media is moving against Rodgers.

E: If the topic is too political, maybe just move it to FYI.

George Cumby
01-12-2022, 02:18 PM
I don't fear Tampa this year. I would relish the chance to take down the GOAT and fix that blunder from last year.

I hope you're right.

I'd be sporting a chubby for days.

run pMc
01-12-2022, 03:29 PM
Rodgers will not boycott the SB. That's crazy talk.
Rodgers did not anger just the left with his statements related to Covid.

This should go to the FYI.

Sparkey
01-12-2022, 06:48 PM
The topic is not political. An example of piss poor journalistic gossiping to yield clicks ? YES.

If you think this topic is political, then the problem is the person you look at in the mirror.

texaspackerbacker
01-12-2022, 09:51 PM
The topic is not political. An example of piss poor journalistic gossiping to yield clicks ? YES.

If you think this topic is political, then the problem is the person you look at in the mirror.

It is, of course, and the reason is because of the probable motivation of the lying media sack of shit who made it all up.

George Cumby
01-12-2022, 10:31 PM
It is, of course, and the reason is because of the probable motivation of the lying media sack of shit who made it all up.

*sigh*

run pMc
01-14-2022, 01:55 PM

The topic itself is not political. Posters making broad proclamatons and sterotypes about media and whether something leans left or right is political... so maybe keep this out of FYI if people keep politics out of it.

Agree with others -- including tex -- that this whole thing was invented as clickbait. Or perhaps as a joke to see how gullible people are. Or both.

texaspackerbacker
01-14-2022, 02:04 PM
Did I say it was "invented as clickbait"? I said it was invented for a motivation/agenda which I dare not mention outside of FYI. It's not so much the posters, even those on that side of things bringing this shit up who are at fault. It is the God damned pieces of shit of the media who brought up the topic.

smuggler
01-15-2022, 06:59 PM
Dildo-squatting media cucks all suck ass and if you don't want to label them with politically inflammatory descriptors, you don't have to.

texaspackerbacker
01-15-2022, 10:28 PM
hahahahaha I just don't want to get banned. Those media bastards aren't worth it.

MadtownPacker
01-16-2022, 07:58 AM
I feel like you can't really discuss media v. Rodgers without bringing up how he pissed off the left with his position about Covid (which I personally feel his position is stupid, but that's not what I'm talking about). I just got done browing Reddit and seeing every post about Rodgers and the MVP get censored because it's politically inconvenient for the moderators there. So, while you are within your power to drop the hammer, I think it's relevant and unfair that the media is moving against Rodgers.

E: If the topic is too political, maybe just move it to FYI.
The topic was about Rodgers and you decided not to be cool. That last sentence shows the selfish attitude posters have when they can’t admit they are wrong. Pains me to do this Smuggler regardless of how much I like or agree with you. Why are you as grown fucking adult not able to follow a simple rule! Doing what I have to. Poor timing by you.

MadtownPacker
01-16-2022, 08:16 AM
hahahahaha I just don't want to get banned. Those media bastards aren't worth it.I should ban you to for sticking your small dick where it doesn’t belong. The next time you make any comments about something I’m dealing with expect to get the same. Do it is highly insulting that you think you can skirt around shit.

You know what fuck that, you can go too.

Guess the “media bastard” are worth it since you couldn’t resist commenting.

run pMc
01-16-2022, 05:27 PM
Did I say it was "invented as clickbait"? I said it was invented for a motivation/agenda which I dare not mention outside of FYI. It's not so much the posters, even those on that side of things bringing this shit up who are at fault. It is the God damned pieces of shit of the media who brought up the topic.

My apologies, I was agreeing with you when you said "It is, of course, and the reason is because of the probable motivation of the lying media sack of shit who made it all up."
which is your way are agreeing with Sparkey who said "The topic is not political. An example of piss poor journalistic gossiping to yield clicks ? YES."

In other words, I was agreeing with your agreement, not putting words in your mouth.

That said, I don't think you've done anything in this thread to warrant a ban.

scharpcheddar
01-18-2022, 10:46 PM

Bread and circuses. Stop being ignorant to what billions of dollars and it's power and control can do.
Stop watching Sports like a 12 year old boy.

Fritz
01-19-2022, 07:50 AM
Bread and circuses. Stop being ignorant to what billions of dollars and it's power and control can do.
Stop watching Sports like a 12 year old boy.

I am struggling to hang on to what's left of my ability to watch sports like I did when I was a twelve-year-old boy.

MadtownPacker
01-19-2022, 09:00 AM
Stop watching Sports like a 12 year old boy.Exactly why should we, prick? Shouldn’t we do what the fuck we want to just like you putito?

That “I gotta throw him four or five” line had me busting up!

George Cumby
01-19-2022, 02:22 PM
I am struggling to hang on to what's left of my ability to watch sports like I did when I was a twelve-year-old boy.

Ok. So I was 13, not 12. I was a Dolphins fan at the time.

I still remember how exciting this game was and how crushed I was at the end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SdBOT_FTio

Thirteen Below
01-20-2022, 12:32 AM
Anyone else find themselves suddenly curious the last few days to know what Boomer's Wonderlic score was?