PDA

View Full Version : Official Super Wild Card Weekend Weather Forecats

kcpackman
01-11-2022, 07:59 PM
I know you have all been waiting for this - and my crystal ball, or dart board has determined:

Las Vegas Raiders at Cincinnati Bengals

Mostly cloudy – game time temperature 27 dropping to 23. Feel like temperatures in the middle teens. Winds 5 to 10 miles per hour.

New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills

Mostly cloudy. Cold. Game time temperatures around 4F through the entire game. Feel like temperatures -5F through the entire game. Winds around 5 mph.

Philadelphia Eagles at Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Partly sunny maybe a passing light shower. Game time temperatures 60. Wind 5 to 10 mph.

San Francisco 49ers at Dallas Cowboys

Whatever they set the temperature to in Jerry World.

Pittsburgh Steelers at Kansas City Chiefs

Clear. Game time temperature 36 dropping to 30. Feel like temperatures middle 20s. Wind 5 to 10 mph.

Arizona Cardinals at Los Angeles Rams

Clear temperatures in the 60’s throughout the afternoon and evening. Winds 5-10 miles per hour.

Joemailman
01-11-2022, 08:21 PM
Ah, yes. They say it's beautiful in Buffalo this time of year.

Fritz
01-12-2022, 08:52 AM
CAn't believe the Steelers made it. They're sucky.

Upnorth
01-12-2022, 09:18 AM
I'm hoping eagles cowboys and cards rams play double or and are exhausted. Dont care who wins that game honestly.

George Cumby
01-12-2022, 11:13 AM
Ah, yes. They say it's beautiful in Buffalo this time of year.

I'd love some of that cold stuff instead of this 60 degree bullshit we're getting.

George Cumby
01-12-2022, 11:15 AM
CAn't believe the Steelers made it. They're sucky.

Watching the Rapist struggle to get the ball down field is painful.

Listening to the NFL guys fawn over that piece of shit is even more painful.

kcpackman
01-15-2022, 09:03 AM
Buffalo - Temperatures throughout the game 4-8F feels like -5F. Winds from the northeast around 5 mph. Looks like we might have missed a snow game by about 24 hours.

Cincinnati - Temperature at start of game: 32F. Temperature at end of game 28F. Feel like temperature, middle 20s at the start of the game, falling to upper teens at the end of the game. Winds from the northeast around 10 mph.

Tampa Bay - Partly sunny, maybe a shower during the beginning of the game. Game time temperature in the middle 60s. Winds from the west at 15 mph with gusts 20-25 mph.

Dallas - whatever Jerry sets the temperature at.

Kansas City - Clear. Temperatures around 33F dropping to around 28 at the end of the game. Feel like temperature in the upper 20s at game time, dropping to the middle 20s by the end of the game. Northwest winds around 5 mph.

LA - Cloudy. A slight chance of a light shower. Temperatures during the game in the upper 50s during the game.

Anti-Polar Bear
01-15-2022, 11:21 AM
Please explain the science behind the weather. As a minimum-wage burger flipping loser, I no doubt live a hapless, toothless wretched existence. But at least I could take solace in knowing that science confuses my Neanderthal foe, Tony O’Day.

Example: Because the Earth’s rotation is croaked at a constant 24 degree angle as it circles its mediocre star, sunlight does not strike the precious planet equally. Hence, the seasons. Why is Tom “the GOAT” Brady so great during the winter? Ideal Gas Law, which states that, in the Northern hemisphere, the Beaufort Gyre naturally annihilates air pressure within an enclosed 3D geometry. In other words, cold air birthed from the cold Arctic current naturally deflates football. And we all know that deflated footballs give TB12 a prodigious competitive advantage.

texaspackerbacker
01-15-2022, 12:42 PM
Did you forget? That wannabe GOAT plays in Tampa now, not in the 6 degree weather the Patriots have for today's game. Facts checking, via Wiki.? I thought you had all that stuff in your head.

kcpackman
01-15-2022, 12:43 PM
Please explain the science behind the weather. As a minimum-wage burger flipping loser, I no doubt live a hapless, toothless wretched existence. But at least I could take solace in knowing that science confuses my Neanderthal foe, Tony O’Day.

Example: Because the Earth’s rotation is croaked at a constant 24 degree angle as it circles its mediocre star, sunlight does not strike the precious planet equally. Hence, the seasons. Why is Tom “the GOAT” Brady so great during the winter? Ideal Gas Law, which states that, in the Northern hemisphere, the Beaufort Gyre naturally annihilates air pressure within an enclosed 3D geometry. In other words, cold air birthed from the cold Arctic current naturally deflates football. And we all know that deflated footballs give TB12 a prodigious competitive advantage.

"Correct"

Anti-Polar Bear
01-15-2022, 01:44 PM
Did you forget? That wannabe GOAT plays in Tampa now, not in the 6 degree weather the Patriots have for today's game. Facts checking, via Wiki.? I thought you had all that stuff in your head.

Brady is a sore loser when he loses, but he still has 7 rings on his fingers. The guy is the GOAT and no one else compares.

RashanGary
01-15-2022, 04:40 PM
Brady is a sore loser when he loses, but he still has 7 rings on his fingers. The guy is the GOAT and no one else compares.

I agree Brady is the GOAT. I don’t agree that it’s as cut and dried as some make it with the rings. But he’s done it for a really long time.

Rodgers is just now starting to do some of the things well that Brady has always done well, like getting the ball out quickly.

I think Rodgers is better at his best but Brady did it longer so he’s the GOAT. His rings are a product of the teams he played on tho.

texaspackerbacker
01-15-2022, 10:25 PM
I get a little sick of this "Brady is the GOAT" bullshit. Damn right, Brady only has the rings that he does because of the teams surrounding him. I'm not saying he isn't damn good, just that no way in hell he is the GOAT.

esoxx
01-15-2022, 11:08 PM
Brady is the GOAT

George Cumby
01-16-2022, 08:32 AM
Brady is the GOAT

Agree.

Rodgers is the regular season GOAT.

But, all compounding variables aside [Belicheck, great defense, AFC East, etc] Brady is the GOAT-GOAT.

call_me_ishmael
01-16-2022, 11:35 PM
2 degrees at night. Imagine Thighland coming at you on full speed ahead on a cold winter's night. No thank you.