PDA

View Full Version : Official Way Too Early Divisional Round Green Bay Forecast

kcpackman
01-12-2022, 08:07 PM
I wont get into much detail - because it is pretty far out, but as it looks right now, it will be cold that weekend in Green Bay.

High temperature on that Saturday - around 10F on Sunday, in the single digits. Winds 10 to 15 mph, so feel like temperatures below zero. No snow forecast at this time.

Joemailman
01-12-2022, 08:18 PM
Beer stays cold longer.

RashanGary
01-12-2022, 08:40 PM
You’re really fitting in here well with labeling threads as “official.” You’re the AJ Dillon of packerrats, new on the scene but acclimating seamlessly to the culture.

George Cumby
01-12-2022, 09:15 PM
Me likey.

kcpackman
01-12-2022, 09:36 PM
You’re really fitting in here well with labeling threads as “official.” You’re the AJ Dillon of packerrats, new on the scene but acclimating seamlessly to the culture.

Ohhh - I like that - the "AJ Dillion" of packerrats. I am observing and learning - I want to fit in.

Thirteen Below
01-12-2022, 10:58 PM
I'm officially more curious about the weather on January 30th. If the Cowboys manage to knock off the Bucs, I'd love to see Ice Bowl Part II in the NFCCG.

Upnorth
01-13-2022, 06:26 AM
Ohhh - I like that - the "AJ Dillion" of packerrats. I am observing and learning - I want to fit in.

Just watch your pads level. Then plow ahead

Fosco33
01-13-2022, 07:34 AM
I’d imagine if Eagles or Niners win - we’d play on Saturday.

Rams/Cards is our most likely opponent and they don’t play til Monday - so no way they’d play Sat.

Kinda hard to plan these weekends. Ha!

smuggler
01-14-2022, 08:17 AM
Mercilus is practicing. Can't say I saw that coming. Would be great for him to play, on a personal level. Dude's been trapped in Houston his entire career.

Fritz
01-14-2022, 08:21 AM
I think the Niners are going to knock off the 'Boys and will be coming to Lambeau, which will cause many Packer fan scrotums to shrivel just a bit.

texaspackerbacker
01-14-2022, 10:39 AM
No way the Niners beat the Cowboys. The Eagles might knock off Tampa, though. None of those are anything to fear in the playoffs assuming Aaron Rodgers stays healthy.

Guiness
01-14-2022, 12:33 PM
Mercilus is practicing. Can't say I saw that coming. Would be great for him to play, on a personal level. Dude's been trapped in Houston his entire career.

I don't know about trapped, there were a some good years there with Watt, Watson, and Hopkins before the inmates comment and that lunatic from NE showed up.

QBME
01-14-2022, 12:33 PM
No way the Niners beat the Cowboys. The Eagles might knock off Tampa, though. None of those are anything to fear in the playoffs assuming Aaron Rodgers stays healthy.

I dunno - Cowboys are THE most skittish team in the playoffs.

Guiness
01-14-2022, 12:38 PM
I think the Niners are going to knock off the 'Boys and will be coming to Lambeau, which will cause many Packer fan scrotums to shrivel just a bit.

That's my pick for an upset as well. As much as I'd like to think the defense the Eagles showed in the second half of the season was for real they didn't face much in the way of good QBs between week 9 and 18, when Dak lit them up. I expect Brady will do the same.

kcpackman
01-14-2022, 06:47 PM
Just watch your pads level. Then plow ahead

Pad levels low - got it!

kcpackman
01-14-2022, 06:49 PM
I will update the forecast when we know which day the Packers will be playing. Unfortunately, the forecast is trending warmer.

RashanGary
01-14-2022, 07:23 PM
I will update the forecast when we know which day the Packers will be playing. Unfortunately, the forecast is trending warmer.

My super unreliable AccuWeather app is saying 13 for Sunday now.

I kind of hope for a Saturday game. That way we get an extra day of rest going into the NFCC game if we win.

Thirteen Below
01-14-2022, 07:28 PM

I kind of hope for a Saturday game. That way we get an extra day of rest going into the NFCC game if we win.

And I think the opponent would only have 6 days' rest. Aren't all the NFC wild card games on Sunday?

kcpackman
01-14-2022, 08:41 PM

If there are no "upsets" Sunday, the game will definitely be played Sunday, because the NFL will not have the winner of Monday nights game, play on Saturday.

The National Weather Service has the same high temperature for Saturday (13). Sunday - warming into the 20's.

Of course anything I post, where I dont mention the National Weather Service, is my own forecast, and not associated with any NWS forecast.

KYPack
01-14-2022, 09:09 PM
All right. Independent information exclusive to PR?

Sounds to me like you've got Rookie Poster of the year all wrapped up.

Good job, keep 'em coming.

kcpackman
01-15-2022, 08:59 AM
All right. Independent information exclusive to PR?

Sounds to me like you've got Rookie Poster of the year all wrapped up.

Good job, keep 'em coming.

Well - I guess I never thought of it being exclusive to PR, but I guess that is correct. I am not sure my crystal ball and/or dart board is more special than anyone else's :-):-P.

Yours Truly - Weather Rat

MadtownPacker
01-16-2022, 08:51 AM
And I think the opponent would only have 6 days' rest. Aren't all the NFC wild card games on Sunday?13,
Your account is now fully activated. Your post did not show to forum members until now. Welcome and enjoy the games.

George Cumby
01-16-2022, 10:55 AM
And I think the opponent would only have 6 days' rest. Aren't all the NFC wild card games on Sunday?

Welcome aboard.

QBME
01-16-2022, 07:38 PM
I dunno - Cowboys are THE most skittish team in the playoffs.

Skittish I say, absolutely skittish.

Additionally, Fat Mike has done less with more and we have the scars to prove it.

Thirteen Below
01-19-2022, 12:33 PM
Your account is now fully activated. Your post did not show to forum members until now. Welcome and enjoy the games.

Thank you! I spent 3 days in a despondent drunken stupor, then when I ran out of whiskey I checked back and saw that you'd accepted me after all.

But I was grateful for the excuse to stay drunk for 3 days. I explained it to my wife, and she understood completely. She's a sweetheart.

Welcome aboard.

Thank you. I was a member here for a minute or two a few years ago, but can't recall my username. "Billy Budd", maybe? I remember I used a pirate for an avatar, but really can't remember tha name I used, and I lost that e-mail account so I couldn't recover the account.

This is a terrific board, though. Been meaning to sign up again for a long time.

esoxx
01-19-2022, 08:15 PM
Latest forecast for Saturday: high of 22, low of 2 with 16mph winds out of the west.

https://www.wbay.com/weather/

kcpackman
01-19-2022, 08:21 PM
Latest forecast for Saturday: high of 22, low of 2 with 16mph winds out of the west.

https://www.wbay.com/weather/

Hey - I thought I was the official meteorologist of the Rats???

George Cumby
01-19-2022, 08:27 PM

STFU, noob. :-P

Upnorth
01-19-2022, 08:35 PM
I dont know, prescient gives the ability to see the future. No self respecting weather person has any accuracy. Im riding the new horse kcpackman.

My real question is which noob melts down after the draft???

kcpackman
01-19-2022, 08:36 PM
STFU, noob. :-P

LOL - thanks for the warm welcome. :-P;-)

kcpackman
01-19-2022, 08:39 PM
I have been doing this weather shit for a long time, so I can handle the crap people give me. I personally think I was smart to go into a career where if you are only correct half the tie - you still get paid.

esoxx
01-19-2022, 08:59 PM

You see, they invented this thing called the internet. So we all know the weather :p

kcpackman
01-19-2022, 09:28 PM
You see, they invented this thing called the internet. So we all know the weather :p

Okay - then explain this to me. :-):-P;-)

http://buzzar-brandi.blogspot.com/2016/05/quasi-geostrophic-q-g-omega-equation.html

kcpackman
01-19-2022, 09:33 PM
[QUOTE=kcpackman;1107872]Okay - then explain this to me. :-):-P;-)

Now you see - if I knew how to post a picture on here - you would not have to click the fricken link.

Thirteen Below
01-19-2022, 09:46 PM

I gotta google this here "internet" thing you mentioned. It sounds intriguing.

Thirteen Below
01-19-2022, 09:56 PM
I dont know, prescient gives the ability to see the future. No self respecting weather person has any accuracy. Im riding the new horse kcpackman.

My real question is which noob melts down after the draft???

The bar for Packer fan draft day meltdowns is rather high....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_dBns0i2vw