PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL 2022 PLAYOFF GAME DAY THREAD SAN FRANCISCO versus GREEN BAY

Pages : 1 2 [3]

MadScientist
01-22-2022, 10:19 PM
Defense played their hearts out. Offense played with no heart. Special teams player with no brains.

bobblehead
01-22-2022, 10:21 PM
fckrodgers. Fuck it all. Time to move on. 10 fucking points. Trade him.

kcpackman
01-22-2022, 10:21 PM
You're fucking right he does.

No _ AROD does - another FUCKINF excuse for the ego!

kcpackman
01-22-2022, 10:22 PM
Hey Bretsy - I am still FUCKING here - I have watched you make FUCKING excuses for the EGO for 10 years.

PackPhin
If you had told me the D would hold em to 13, I'd have bet my house we win. I'd be homeless right now.
Rodgers is perhaps the biggest tease in football history

Bretsky
AROD = FART IN WIND

MadtownPacker
01-22-2022, 10:23 PM
Never wearing Green and gold again!

Thirteen Below
I'll lie awake tonight wondering what a different game this would have been if that dropped 3rd down pass in the 2nd drive had been caught. The way we were rolling.... the momentum we had behind us, and the Niners just wobbling withg their eyes crossed, not understanding at all what was happening to them.... punch it in for a second TD, keep the momentum and the confidence sky high.... I dunno. Might have been a very different game. It was like all the air went out of the team at that point. They didn't do a damned thing for the rest of the game except for that one lucky 75 yard pass off the blown coverage.

kcpackman
We had everything we wanted this year. Home field. Cold, winter weather. Nearly all our players back from IR.

This was a bad one. Beat by a team with no offense and, really beat by our own mistakes on special teams.

Our QB looked his age. He wasn't outplayed by the other QB. He couldn't elevate the team.

If this was the last hurrah, it went out sounding like a firecracker that sputtered but didn't explode.

Sad, sad end to a very promising season.

Sounds like last year - does it not? MVP - of the regular season.

kcpackman
01-22-2022, 10:24 PM
AROD = FART IN WIND

And I am the TROLL. I came, told the truth - and you called me the TROLL. Just visualize true win.

George Cumby
01-22-2022, 10:25 PM
Sounds like last year - does it not? MVP - of the regular season.

Regular season GOAT.

Post season goat.

jmbarnes101
01-22-2022, 10:25 PM
Tell me again how we don’t need more good offensive weapons? This team had Adam’s and Jones and that wasn’t enough. If this is Rodgers last game he’ll go out like Brett. Neither winning the second Super Bowl trophy they should have had but going out with a big resounding whimper. I’m hoping we tank for Bryce Young at this point.

kcpackman
01-22-2022, 10:26 PM
This is all GUTYS fault - right? WE NEED TO HIRE FAVRE NAD AROD as the next general managers of the Packers.

kcpackman
01-22-2022, 10:27 PM
Tell me again how we don’t need more good offensive weapons? This team had Adam’s and Jones and that wasn’t enough. If this is Rodgers last game he’ll go out like Brett. Neither winning the second Super Bowl trophy they should have had but going out with a big resounding whimper. I’m hoping we tank for Bryce Young at this point.

Another fucking excuse - watch Brady, with no fucking offensive weapons win tomorrow.

HarveyWallbangers
01-22-2022, 10:28 PM
Offense wasn't great, but they did enough to win with the way the defense played. This loss is mostly on the special teams taking 3 points off the board for us and giving them 7.

Nope. Offense and special teams sucked.

kcpackman

I am the TROLL!

HarveyWallbangers

Rodgers was awful

jmbarnes101
01-22-2022, 10:29 PM
Another fucking excuse - watch Brady, with no fucking offensive weapons win tomorrow.

It’s not an excuse it’s reality. We need more guys who can get open and catch the ball.

Bretsky
01-22-2022, 10:31 PM
Rodgers was awful

Even his completions were ugly. The receivers found a way to catch some really bad passes. But many he was off today.

Bretsky
01-22-2022, 10:32 PM
I'll lie awake tonight wondering what a different game this would have been if that dropped 3rd down pass in the 2nd drive had been caught. The way we were rolling.... the momentum we had behind us, and the Niners just wobbling withg their eyes crossed, not understanding at all what was happening to them.... punch it in for a second TD, keep the momentum and the confidence sky high.... I dunno. Might have been a very different game. It was like all the air went out of the team at that point. They didn't do a damned thing for the rest of the game except for that one lucky 75 yard pass off the blown coverage.

Dam I need a better memory.

Was that our marginal Tight End who dropped the pass ?

kcpackman
01-22-2022, 10:32 PM
Rodgers was awful

He is a fucking EGO - but I am the troll.

kcpackman
01-22-2022, 10:33 PM
Even his completions were ugly. The receivers found a way to catch some really bad passes. But many he was off today.

TODAY?? How many games did HE WIN this year. Lets see, hummm.

Thirteen Below
01-22-2022, 10:41 PM
Dam I need a better memory.

Was that our marginal Tight End who dropped the pass ?

Yes sir. It was. I swear to god. I said it at the time, you can ask our cat. She's a Maine coon - they never lie! She's a very honest cat! I said, "Jesus, Abigail, we're going to wish we had that one back. We're going to need those points before this is over." I'm pretty sure she agreed, but it is sometimes hard to be sure.

Bretsky
01-22-2022, 10:47 PM
Well we never get anything out of our 3rd round draft picks
And you are right that might have been the biggest drop of the game

RammerJammer
01-22-2022, 10:50 PM
Fire Matt la Fleur

RammerJammer
01-22-2022, 10:50 PM
I'm not even mad honestly. I knew this was going to happen deep down inside.

Freak Out
01-22-2022, 10:52 PM
Well that sucked. Special teams was horrid as was feared and the offense played like shit after the opening drive. The defense played pretty well all things considered. The home field advantage deal is out the window in the post season. The Voldamort teams of the 90s had an insane defense and would dominate at home. Those days are gone for now.

Teamcheez1
01-22-2022, 10:53 PM
Fire Matt la Fleur

Not necessary. One has to wonder what the hell he was thinking with this game plan, and the lack of adjustments in the second half.

RammerJammer
01-22-2022, 10:55 PM
Not necessary. One has to wonder what the hell he was thinking with this game plan, and the lack of adjustments in the second half.

He's Mike McCarthy-lite. Then what was the point of firing McCarthy then? Because they look one in the same to me. Both are conservative and run away from what works time and time again. Also both of them always lose to physical teams. It's like we are living in the Twilight zone

esoxx
01-22-2022, 11:07 PM
He is a fucking EGO - but I am the troll.

Yes you are.

And you also have poor grammar and spelling.

Joemailman
01-22-2022, 11:16 PM
Packers have become the Buffalo Bills of NFCCG's.

Bretsky
01-22-2022, 11:17 PM
Packers have become the Buffalo Bills of NFCCG's.

The Jim Kelley years

Bretsky
01-22-2022, 11:20 PM
ON PAPER there is NO WAY to keep this team together as it's loaded with talent and much of it is getting a big raise.

the one interesting Rodgers clip; he doesn't want to be part of any type of a rebuild. But the more he wants, the less we can keep

RammerJammer
01-22-2022, 11:26 PM
We might have to trade Bakh too

kcpackman
01-22-2022, 11:29 PM
Yes you are.

No I fucking cant type!

kcpackman
01-22-2022, 11:30 PM
Yes you are.

What is your definition of a TROLL - anyone who dares to call people out?

kcpackman
01-22-2022, 11:31 PM
Fire Matt la Fleur

Yep - lets make Rodgers the head coach, the general manager, etc.....

red
01-22-2022, 11:32 PM

he may have no value right now

something is seriously fucked with that knee. if he can't play in the playoffs then he's got massive issues

Joemailman
01-22-2022, 11:32 PM

Trading Bakhtiari this year would actually add to their cap woes. Plus, you wouldn't get fair value for him given his injury situation.

esoxx
01-22-2022, 11:33 PM
No I fucking cant type!

You got that right :lol:

kcpackman
01-22-2022, 11:34 PM

OMG - HIS game plan? It is not even his offense, he subjugated himself the QB, just like everyone else does.

esoxx
01-22-2022, 11:34 PM
What is your definition of a TROLL - anyone who dares to call people out?

Someone who repeats the same thing over and over ad nauseam

red
01-22-2022, 11:36 PM
maybe its time to put a roof over the stadium if the cold weather is no longer a home field advantage

kcpackman
01-22-2022, 11:37 PM
Someone who repeats the same thing over and over ad nauseam

Unlike everyone else on here who keeps blaming everyone and everything else, over and over. Just cause you all dont like the truth, does not make it NOT the trutrh.

kcpackman
01-22-2022, 11:38 PM
maybe its time to put a roof over the stadium if the cold weather is no longer a home field advantage

Yeah - that is it.

call_me_ishmael
01-22-2022, 11:39 PM
he may have no value right now

something is seriously fucked with that knee. if he can't play in the playoffs then he's got massive issues

Yeah this was really surprising. Joe Burrow is back winning runner-up to MVP after a week 16 tear. And Bak can't get it up for the last dance?

call_me_ishmael
01-22-2022, 11:40 PM
I see KCPackman has revealed himself to be Brandon after all. To the ignore list he goes.

RammerJammer
01-22-2022, 11:40 PM
Yeah Bak's knee might be cooked which is devastating. It's been a whole year and he's not back yet??? Hmm

Joemailman
01-22-2022, 11:42 PM
I see KCPackman has revealed himself to be Brandon after all. To the ignore list he goes.

Wouldn't Brandon have said Rodgers was the only reason the Packers made it this far? Or am I thinking of someone else?

kcpackman
01-22-2022, 11:42 PM
So, this is what I heard over the last 3 years. We need home field. Well, home field was nice, but there were not any fans. We need fans....okay, so this year there were fans. So - now what else do we need?

kcpackman
01-22-2022, 11:46 PM

When you dont like the truth, and your arguments fail - hell, just call people "Brandon." Not surprising.

kcpackman
01-22-2022, 11:49 PM
[QUOTE=call_me_ishmael;1108702]I see KCPackman has revealed himself to be Brandon after all. To the ignore list he goes.[/QU

Truth and facts - those pesky little things that get in the way of a good argument.

RammerJammer
01-22-2022, 11:49 PM
So, this is what I heard over the last 3 years. We need home field. Well, home field was nice, but there were not any fans. We need fans....okay, so this year there were fans. So - now what else do we need?

I never got this argument. That place was packed in 2007 and they lost to the Giants. That place was packed in 2011 and lost to the Giants again. That place was packed in 2013 and lost to the 49ers. AND it was cold too. When are we going to have the dialogue that Lambeau field isn't that special anymore? It barely even gets loud anymore. No where near what it used to be. Shouldn't have to worry about sitting down and not offend some fans there. Crazy

kcpackman
01-22-2022, 11:56 PM
I never got this argument. That place was packed in 2007 and they lost to the Giants. That place was packed in 2011 and lost to the Giants again. That place was packed in 2013 and lost to the 49ers. AND it was cold too. When are we going to have the dialogue that Lambeau field isn't that special anymore? It barely even gets loud anymore. No where near what it used to be. Shouldn't have to worry about sitting down and not offend some fans there. Crazy

I agree with everything you just said - but what is the common denominator in all of these game?

RammerJammer
01-22-2022, 11:58 PM
I agree with everything you just said - but what is the common denominator in all of these game?

The common denominator here is them playing physical teams. They can never overcome them no matter how much they try. It's a mismatch but also a mindset too.

call_me_ishmael
01-23-2022, 12:03 AM
The Packers cold weather runner got hurt early in the game. What else can you do? They had a JV squad out there aside from the 3 big names.

Bretsky
01-23-2022, 12:15 AM

Been on this site forever and used first ever ignore today I actually just figured out how to use it tonight. Pretty Effective ...lol

kcpackman
01-23-2022, 12:18 AM
Been on this site forever and used first ever ignore today I actually just figured out how to use it tonight. Pretty Effective ...lol

Been following this site for 10 or 15 years. Starting posting this year.....I will leave it at that.

kcpackman
01-23-2022, 12:19 AM
The Packers cold weather runner got hurt early in the game. What else can you do? They had a JV squad out there aside from the 3 big names.

Early in the game? I thought it was just after half.

George Cumby
01-23-2022, 12:19 AM

Brandon or Scharpcheddar?

kcpackman
01-23-2022, 12:26 AM
Brandon or Scharpcheddar?

Or truth teller who has upset all the warm fuzzy shit.

George Cumby
01-23-2022, 12:41 AM
Or truth teller who has upset all the warm fuzzy shit.

Brandon

kcpackman
01-23-2022, 12:47 AM
Brandon

LOL - yep. No argument and so just name calling. The truth hurst doesn't it Cumby etc...so live in your fantasy world and push everyone and anyone who dare to disagree out.

George Cumby
01-23-2022, 12:50 AM
LOL - yep. No argument and so just name calling. The truth hurst doesn't it Cumby etc...so live in your fantasy world and push everyone and anyone who dare to disagree out.

LOL.

Exactly what fantasy world am I living in?

Exactly what truth am I denying?

kcpackman
01-23-2022, 01:19 AM
[QUOTE=George Cumby;1108727]LOL.

Exactly what fantasy world am I living in?

Exactly what truth am I denying?[/QUOTE

That just like Favre before him..Rodgers ego has prevented this team from wining Championships. I mean jesus - he literally calls his team mates out on front of the word. They can say all they want in front of the cameras - but Rodgers finger pointing, ultimately undermines the team. Tell me - if the person at your company ripped you in front of the world, how would you take it? Now tell me - if that person, had the power of the press/microphone on their side - making it impossible you to respond - do you think in the long run, you would want to "go to battle" with that person? This kinda crap - the shit he does, the distraction he causes, this causes resentment. Gezz - this stuff needs to be talked about, excuses needs to stop. I try to bring this stuff up and I am called names, blocked, called a troll. I have been Packer fan since I can remember - I am 54. I grew up on the Packers of the 70's and 80s. God those were hard years. As a young kid I would cry - after every every lose, there were a lot. I meet and know some the players from those teams. I appreciate the past 25 years of more winning than losing - but I also just cant stand what the players have become. I have now experienced 2 QBs who seem to think they are bigger than the team, the organization, the management, the coaches, and it makes it hard to be their fans. It seems to me Favre and Rodgers and to some extent Adams, forgot that it took more than them to help them become who they are. Confidence is one thing - arrogance is another.

MadtownPacker
01-23-2022, 06:12 AM
Adams? Rodgers is scum but Adams? Now you are just being an idiot.

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-23-2022, 06:44 AM

Me thinks you have to refer to them as a pair, cause when Rodgers leaves for Denver, Adams is going with him. Time to blow this team up anyway..

Joemailman
01-23-2022, 06:49 AM
Scott Kacsmar
@ScottKacsmar

Aaron Rodgers was 41-0 in starts he finished where the Packers held the opponent under 14 points.

41-1 now.

Just in case you were wondering.

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-23-2022, 07:02 AM
Just in case you were wondering.

Joe, what you think? Is Rodgers history?

Joemailman
01-23-2022, 07:19 AM
Joe, what you think? Is Rodgers history?

Can't say. He's a hard guy to read. There's so many questions. Does he think the Packers can continue to be a contender if he stays, or does the salary cap situation mean cutting too many players? Do the Packers think Rodgers is the guy to lead them to a title, or is it time to move on, as in 2008? Did this performance tank Rodgers' trade value despite an MVP season? Packers are 40 million over the cap, but all they would need to do to get under would be to trade Rodgers, cut or trade Z and cut Cobb. If Gute and MLF believe in Love, the temptation to move on from Rodgers and take the draft picks might be strong.

RammerJammer
01-23-2022, 07:39 AM
https://twitter.com/mattschneidman/status/1470266078253170688?t=OnuIbBWfhcT3DZp-KeHTEw&s=19

LOL LaMcarthy will be gone in a few years anyway. Terrible soft mindset. Oh we have a big problem? Let me not do anything to help a glaring weakness lmaooo you can't make this up.

Joemailman
01-23-2022, 07:57 AM
https://twitter.com/mattschneidman/status/1470266078253170688?t=OnuIbBWfhcT3DZp-KeHTEw&s=19

LOL LaMcarthy will be gone in a few years anyway. Terrible soft mindset. Oh we have a big problem? Let me not do anything to help a glaring weakness lmaooo you can't make this up.

That tweet was made in December. I suspect he may be of a different mindset now. We'll see.

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-23-2022, 08:17 AM
Can't say. He's a hard guy to read. There's so many questions. Does he think the Packers can continue to be a contender if he stays, or does the salary cap situation mean cutting too many players? Do the Packers think Rodgers is the guy to lead them to a title, or is it time to move on, as in 2008? Did this performance tank Rodgers' trade value despite an MVP season? Packers are 40 million over the cap, but all they would need to do to get under would be to trade Rodgers, cut or trade Z and cut Cobb. If Gute and MLF believe in Love, the temptation to move on from Rodgers and take the draft picks might be strong.

I have a different view. I believe Rodger's ego tells him he can't win another Super Bowl here.

Anti-Polar Bear
01-23-2022, 08:21 AM
I have a different view. I believe Rodger's ego tells him he can't win another Super Bowl here.

Long time, no chat. Good to see you’re not dead…yet, Old. :)

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-23-2022, 08:24 AM
Long time, no chat. Good to see you’re not dead…yet, Old. :)

Thanks for the kind words, I get closer every day..

Joemailman
01-23-2022, 08:25 AM

That's certainly a possibility. If so, it's time to move on. That game last night kind of felt like Favre's last game as a Packer.

George Cumby
01-23-2022, 08:43 AM
Thanks for the kind words, I get closer every day..

As do we all.

Good to see you back.

RammerJammer
01-23-2022, 08:44 AM
That tweet was made in December. I suspect he may be of a different mindset now. We'll see.

The point of my post is to show that he never makes glaring adjustments until he gets embarrassed by them in the post season. All season in 2019 we said oh wow the run D is bad. He did nothing and then he got embarrassed by his daddy Shanahan when he ran all over him. We said Pettine needs to be done and he waited again until the playoffs to get rid of him. Then this year, he sees the special teams is absolutely garbage and does nothing to fix it and then he gets embarrassed again. What is his mindset doing? What goes through his mind? Is he ok? The man is giving me McCarthy vibes. I don't like it. He isn't far off from him.

He needs to be more cut throat or his job will be done with

George Cumby
01-23-2022, 08:51 AM
That's certainly a possibility. If so, it's time to move on. That game last night kind of felt like Favre's last game as a Packer.

Including the stubborn decision-making by the QB?

At one point, while the Niners had the ball, the camera cut to Rodgers on the bench and some coach, was sitting next to him giving him an earful. Rodgers was sitting there with a sour look on his face, staring straight ahead.

Rodgers did his part to lose this game.

IDK what the right answer is, but at this point I'd be open to a less talented but more coachable QB who isn't driven by his ego.

Sparkey
01-23-2022, 09:17 AM
Including the stubborn decision-making by the QB?

At one point, while the Niners had the ball, the camera cut to Rodgers on the bench and some coach, was sitting next to him giving him an earful. Rodgers was sitting there with a sour look on his face, staring straight ahead.

Rodgers did his part to lose this game.

IDK what the right answer is, but at this point I'd be open to a less talented but more coachable QB who isn't driven by his ego.

The cap tied up in Rodgers and Adams could also add some young talent and increase talent on the fringes. Those fringe guys are usually special teams players.

bobblehead
01-23-2022, 09:28 AM
If I'm betting, right now MLF and the front office want to trade Rodgers. Him missing Lazard wide open and throwing deep into double coverage to Adams was nearly unforgiveable. We had the right play, right design and he didn't execute it. We punted and they kicked a FG to win it. 1 play.

Rodgers is still the best I have seen and we won't win next year without him. He isn't Favre with his bad decisions, but he keeps making errors in the biggest moments. By next season, MFL and Gutes will convince themselves that winning with Rodgers is still the best route and they will lock him up. Not sure if it will end any differently though.

call_me_ishmael
01-23-2022, 09:39 AM
Man, the all-22 of that will be a meme like the Favre to Driver throw will be. Such a miss. Sad to see them go out the same way.

call_me_ishmael
01-23-2022, 09:42 AM

I agree on how it looked. He just looked cold and didn't look like a QB capable of winning a cold weather game. I don't see him coming back.

I am anxious to see the highlights on twitter of the all-22 breaking things down. It seemed like either the Niners had lock down freaking coverage and there was just NOTHING all game, or Rodgers played a very bad game. My hunch is the latter.

King Friday
01-23-2022, 09:50 AM
After that clunker, the Packers are going to have to think long and hard about sticking with Rodgers. He's not a guy who wins you the big games. He's a great talent, but he wilts a little when the spotlight gets the brightest. The Niners dared him to throw to anyone other than Adams...but Rodgers refused to take what the defense gave him. His tendencies are now well known and defenses are exploiting Rodgers' greatest weakness, which is always trying to make a big play.

I think Rodgers will be traded. He will consider retirement because I do believe he loves Green Bay and feels strange about going elsewhere, but I can't see him walking away when he knows he can still play 17 games a year at an MVP level. Ultimately, he will pin this loss mentally on the special teams and look to move forward. The Packers need him to take a pay cut, but that isn't likely to happen. A trade is the only logical conclusion at that point.

call_me_ishmael
01-23-2022, 09:52 AM
Well, to be fair, that is lots of great players. Peyton is similar. It is tough to build a great team with a great QB. That's why I suspect he will go to a team with lots of young pieces, load up on FAs, and go try to win it all. Too tough to do it when you're picking at #30 every year, and then even tougher when your R1 in year two who should be one of the 5-6 best players and key contributors on the team is riding pine as a back-up.

If he gets to choose his next location, I kinda wonder if he would want to go to SF. They have a lot of young pieces. I know the normally mentioned teams (Denver, Pittsburgh, etc), but I'm not sure which team in the league has the best young pieces without a QB.

There are 80-120 million dollars and a legacy to finalize as to why he won't retire. I would be shocked if he retired personally.

HarveyWallbangers
01-23-2022, 10:37 AM
SF gave up a ton of draft capital to get Trey Lance, so I can’t see them giving up a lot more for Rodgers.

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-23-2022, 10:45 AM
Nah, his ego will make the decision, he is as good as gone..I hope we get a ton for him...MVP will help..

kcpackman
01-23-2022, 11:35 AM

And who would have they replaced him with in December?

kcpackman
01-23-2022, 11:38 AM

I did not call any of them a scum - did I? Right - I did not.

MadtownPacker
01-23-2022, 12:20 PM
Me thinks you have to refer to them as a pair, cause when Rodgers leaves for Denver, Adams is going with him. Time to blow this team up anyway..
I was referring to where he saying that they forgot where they came from. Rodgers is a clear-cut case of that. Adams I don’t see it at all.

MadtownPacker
01-23-2022, 12:22 PM
I did not call any of them a scum - did I? Right - I did not.

“It seems to me Favre and Rodgers and to some extent Adams, forgot that it took more than them to help them become who they are. Confidence is one thing - arrogance is another.”

I called Rodgers that, because as a person I truly believe he is. That has nothing to do with his football skills. But you did include Adams in there for whatever reason when he has done nothing but be a team player as far as I’ve seen. Had he not made some amazing catches Rodgers would’ve look worse today if that’s possible.

kcpackman
01-23-2022, 01:14 PM
I was referring to where he saying that they forgot where they came from. Rodgers is a clear-cut case of that. Adams I don’t see it at all.

And - you are right, and I should not have included Adams in that rant. With that said, it seems that this is how people respond. Lets see last night I was a "Jason" a "Troll" and that I will leave this site after last nights game - all because I dare to call out Rodgers for his ego and pure lack of leadership. No discussions- just names.

Bretsky
01-23-2022, 01:19 PM
I AM SUSPENDING MYSELF FROM ANY PLAYOFF GAME DAY THREADS TIL FURTHER NOTICE

NOT EVEN THE PAST PROVEN WHAMMY COULD MAKE UP FOR OUR SPECIAL TEAMS TRAINWRECK

Jereamiah
01-27-2022, 08:30 AM

I'm a lurker. Been checkin in on this page off and on for years. Tuned in to bask in the misery. You're right, I'm a Vikes fan, and the evolution of this thread as the game went on was priceless. HOWEVER, even I, a lifelong vikes fan, wouldn't be as shit-stick annoying as that KCPackman. Dude was a complete tool the entire thread. I mean, is he even a packer fan? He certainly hates Rodgers. Sounds like he hates himself more. I'm an even bigger hockey fan (GO WILD!) and all I could picture as I read his posts was Brad Marchand's rat-fuck face and personality. Anyway, going to be an interesting offseason for y'all. Good luck, stay happy, healthy and safe!