01-22-2022, 10:22 PM
Studs:

Gary

Aaron Jones

Clark

Duds:

Rodgers

Special Teams

Offensive coaches - That was pathetic after 1st drive.

Thirteen Below
01-22-2022, 10:29 PM
Dud:

Matt LaFleur.

That was the game plan he spent two fucking weeks putting together? You kidding me? And not firing Drayton months ago? Jesus christ, LaFleur even called out his own special teams coach before the game, saying he just hoped special teams didn't cost them the game. Have you ever heard a head coach say that before? If he's that aware of it, why didn't he do something about it months ago? Replace him, or get him some help? Bring in a special assistant, whatever.

This is on LaFleur more than any single other person.

Teamcheez1
01-22-2022, 10:31 PM
Additional duds:

Any TE on the roster. They made one play the entire night.

King Friday
01-22-2022, 10:35 PM
Dud:

Matt LaFleur.

That was the game plan he spent two fucking weeks putting together? You kidding me? And not firing Drayton months ago? Jesus christ, LaFleur even called out his own special teams coach before the game, saying he just hoped special teams didn't cost them the game. Have you ever heard a head coach say that before? If he's that aware of it, why didn't he do something about it months ago? Replace him, or get him some help? Bring in a special assistant, whatever.

This is on LaFleur more than any single other person.

I have to agree with this. Rodgers played poorly, but the offensive ineptitude is also at least somewhat on MLF. The decision to not fire Drayton will be one that MLF rues to his grave.

Teamcheez1
01-22-2022, 10:50 PM
Another dud:

Long snapper Wirtel (edited for mistake of saying Hunter Bradley). The blocked punt was nothing special. He let a rusher drive him all the way back into the punter.

wthigoot
01-22-2022, 10:52 PM
Studs:

For the time they were available:
Z. Smith
Dillon
Amari Rodgers is doing better on returns

Also:
Gary
Clark
Barnes
D. Adams

Duds:
Wirtel - snapped OK, needs to block
Rodgers - nothing specific, just expected more
M. Lewis - for that one drop, still blocking well
Lazard - had a good year, not a good night tonight

Bretsky
01-22-2022, 10:54 PM
DUDS

Coaches
Tight Ends
Offensive Line
Quarterback
Special Teams
Wide Receivers except Adams

Really, hard to find any bright spots besides the defense

wthigoot
01-22-2022, 10:55 PM
Another dud:

Long snapper Hunter Bradley. The blocked punt was nothing special. He let a rusher drive him all the way back into the punter.

Yes, I think it is Wirtel though. Bradley was released earlier. Wirtel is wiry at 228 and lost his balance on that rush on the punt. Can we get Patrick or Myers to learn to long snap?

call_me_ishmael
01-22-2022, 10:56 PM
Man, this one stings. How can the Packers special teams be so f'n inept year after year?

How did Aaron Freaking Rodgers not spread the ball around?

I kind of think it's just nice to close out the era and move on.

Freak Out
01-22-2022, 10:59 PM
Yes, I think it is Wirtel though. Bradley was released earlier. Wirtel is wiry at 228 and lost his balance on that rush on the punt. Can we get Patrick or Myers to learn to long snap?

I was wondering why one of the hogs wasn't out there. Those guys just got wooped.

Teamcheez1
01-22-2022, 11:00 PM

Yes your right. He took Bradley’s number.