PDA

View Full Version : Bakh does an interview with Cheesehead TV

kcpackman
01-25-2022, 08:09 PM
I am not sure he could have played much more this year - even if they made the Super Bowl.

Full read here. Hope the link works.

https://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/david-bakhtiari-wants-you-to-know-whats-up-212?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Thirteen Below
01-25-2022, 08:39 PM
Damn, I love that guy. Great attitude. "You think to yourself ‘This is long enough, let’s just go. Maybe my knee will accept where my head is at.’ " I love that line.... love where his head is at, and the way the team has been handling this issue.

Joemailman
01-25-2022, 08:58 PM
Aaron Nagler must love his job, because he could be writing for a more prominent news organization. He and Wilde are the best Packer beat writers. Man, it sucks to not have had Bakh for the playoffs 2 years in a row. Hopefully, this fluid issue goes away with some more rest and rehab. 2 years in a row Packers have surrendered 5 sacks in a playoff loss. That likely doesn't happen with Bakh in there.

Thirteen Below
01-25-2022, 09:02 PM
Aaron Nagler must love his job, because he could be writing for a more prominent news organization. He and Wilde are the best Packer beat writers. Man, it sucks to not have had Bakh for the playoffs 2 years in a row. Hopefully, this fluid issue goes away with some more rest and rehab. 2 years in a row Packers have surrendered 5 sacks in a playoff loss. That likely doesn't happen with Bakh in there.

It's quite conceivable that would have made the difference the other night. Even if it only meant one or two more completions at key moments, that alone could have done. I suppose you could say that about any number of things, but that will always be one of the biggest "if onlies" I remember about this game. Having MVS on the field would be another - just one other guy named something other than "Adams" who Rodgers trusts enough to throw him the ball.

kcpackman
01-25-2022, 09:58 PM

You do gotta wonder if Bakh and Jenkins were healthy what may have happened.

kcpackman
01-25-2022, 09:59 PM
It's quite conceivable that would have made the difference the other night. Even if it only meant one or two more completions at key moments, that alone could have done. I suppose you could say that about any number of things, but that will always be one of the biggest "if onlies" I remember about this game. Having MVS on the field would be another - just one other guy named something other than "Adams" who Rodgers trusts enough to throw him the ball.

MVS stretches defensive - I think he needs to be resigned, because they need that kinda guy with the WR group.

HarveyWallbangers
01-26-2022, 07:44 PM

Some rag on Nagler, but I find myself agreeing with a lot of what he says. I’m not sure for much difference Bakh would have made this year. Rodgers had a lot to throw on his sacks (3.8 seconds), and three them were credited to Rodgers. The OTs actually graded out okay. The IOL not so much. I think last year would have made a huge difference.

Bretsky
01-26-2022, 07:56 PM
MVS stretches defensive - I think he needs to be resigned, because they need that kinda guy with the WR group.

Agree, MVS stretches defenses; but how much can you offer MVS based on his production ? I could see a team giving him 5 MIL/Year. Would you ?

Bretsky
01-26-2022, 07:56 PM
You do gotta wonder if Bakh and Jenkins were healthy what may have happened.

so true

Or even if Dillon doesn't get hurt

kcpackman
01-26-2022, 08:41 PM
Agree, MVS stretches defenses; but how much can you offer MVS based on his production ? I could see a team giving him 5 MIL/Year. Would you ?

Do you think some team will offer him that? I have no clue what his value is, to be honest. I suspect with all of his injuries this year, and his histories of drops (although I think he is generally over them) there are not going to be a lot of teas knocking at is door. But - I really dont know. $ MIL/year?

Joemailman
01-26-2022, 08:48 PM
Do you think some team will offer him that? I have no clue what his value is, to be honest. I suspect with all of his injuries this year, and his histories of drops (although I think he is generally over them) there are not going to be a lot of teas knocking at is door. But - I really dont know. $ MIL/year?

He probably shouldn't get that much, but his speed could entice some team to overspend.

call_me_ishmael
01-26-2022, 09:19 PM

Probably, yeah. That isn't that much money in today's NFL.