PDA

View Full Version : NEXT YEAR AARON RODGERS WILL BE

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Bretsky
04-08-2022, 10:28 PM
Rodgers never said anything about the team not being loyal,

Interview on ESPN with Kenny Payne more than indicated the team not being loyal in some situations

Jereamiah
04-14-2022, 01:25 PM
The Packer Front office didn't salvage anything. Rodgers contract is simple. Nothing confusing AT ALL about it. He is guaranteed $150 million, if he plays one year or three. Period. As a result, Davante RAN from the organization because he hates the dude and couldn't deal with Rodger's personality anymore. He didn't turn down the Packers LARGER offer because he likes the West Coast. Dude probably despises Rodgers. Eventually it'll all come out.

bobblehead
04-14-2022, 02:04 PM
The Packer Front office didn't salvage anything. Rodgers contract is simple. Nothing confusing AT ALL about it. He is guaranteed $150 million, if he plays one year or three. Period. As a result, Davante RAN from the organization because he hates the dude and couldn't deal with Rodger's personality anymore. He didn't turn down the Packers LARGER offer because he likes the West Coast. Dude probably despises Rodgers. Eventually it'll all come out.

Yea, thats what happened. Can't wait for your 15th post.

Jereamiah
04-14-2022, 05:52 PM
Yea, thats what happened. Can't wait for your 15th post.

That is exactly what happened. He is guaranteed $150 mil REGARDLESS of how many games he plays. Adams FLED, despite the Pack's higher offer. The only debatable part of my post was Adam's personal feelings about it, but it doesn't take a gypsy fortune-teller to figure out Adam's motives. Facts. There ya go. # 15, straight truth. Facts don't care about your feelings

Fritz
04-15-2022, 07:45 AM
Great. Just the kind of poster we need here at Packerrats!

Bretsky
04-15-2022, 04:04 PM
Great. Just the kind of poster we need here at Packerrats!

ya, that type of poster kills threads at times.

Sparkey
04-15-2022, 05:02 PM
ya, that type of poster kills threads at times.

We survived GBB. ��

Bretsky
04-15-2022, 06:34 PM
We survived GBB. ��

I know you guys think I'm nuts but I kinda liked GBB; he knew his NFL Draft stuff

Upnorth
04-15-2022, 07:03 PM
I know you guys think I'm nuts but I kinda liked GBB; he knew his NFL Draft stuff

He knew his opinion. And once he had that no other view point was allowed in his presence. Still think he was a kid locked down with nothing but time due to covid.

I have no problem (or agreement) with new gbb so far.

bobblehead
04-16-2022, 11:28 AM
That is exactly what happened. He is guaranteed $150 mil REGARDLESS of how many games he plays. Adams FLED, despite the Pack's higher offer. The only debatable part of my post was Adam's personal feelings about it, but it doesn't take a gypsy fortune-teller to figure out Adam's motives. Facts. There ya go. # 15, straight truth. Facts don't care about your feelings

So of your post, facts were 1 thing. Rodgers got paid. No disputing that. But the entire rest of the post was garbage. D has said the opposite every day of his career and since he left.

texaspackerbacker
04-16-2022, 12:01 PM
+1, bobblehead.

SudsMcBucky
07-07-2022, 10:27 AM
No one voted for "Tatooed"??? I think his artwork is some sort of Zodiac sign telling Gutekunst to still Fuck Off. :)

jklowan
07-07-2022, 03:08 PM
No one voted for "Tatooed"??? I think his artwork is some sort of Zodiac sign telling Gutekunst to still Fuck Off. :)

I'm hoping it's the map to win another title

RashanGary
07-07-2022, 05:17 PM

Its one of his witch girlfriends spells.

Jereamiah
10-23-2022, 04:11 PM
So of your post, facts were 1 thing. Rodgers got paid. No disputing that. But the entire rest of the post was garbage. D has said the opposite every day of his career and since he left.

My post was in two parts: Rodgers got over, got paid, and as a result (part 2) Adams bailed. Your only debate is with my assertion that Adam's "feelings/motives" caused him to leave. I'm STILL saying that Adams bounced because Rodgers is, well, RODGERS. Looking at his demeanor since I last posted in this thread? Yah, I stand by my first post. Dude is a toolbag of the highest order and Adams was well aware. It's amazing to me, how the Pack, and Rodgers in particular gets a pass. Ranked 5th or 6th as recently as 13 days ago in power rankings?? SI & PFF? C'mon. If Adams were still with ya? Yah, different story. Now? My post goes back as to WHY it is like it is. The root cause of the Packs in-progress implosion is RODGERS. FACTS.

bobblehead
10-23-2022, 06:59 PM
I look forward to your next post in another 3-5 months. Keep up the good work.

Joemailman
10-24-2022, 10:26 AM
I look forward to your next post in another 3-5 months. Keep up the good work.

He's not the only person who thinks Adams might have decided to leave once it became obvious Rodgers was staying. I had the same thought. In an interview last year Adams was asked whether or not Rodgers returned would affect his own decision on staying. He said it would. The assumption everyone made seemed to be that Adams would be more likely to want to stay if Rodgers was returning. Maybe that assumption was exactly wrong.

Jereamiah
10-24-2022, 10:29 AM
[QUOTE=bobblehead;1122654]I look forward to your next post in another 3-5 months. Keep up the good work.[/QUOTE

Thank you.

Jereamiah
10-24-2022, 10:58 AM
He's not the only person who thinks Adams might have decided to leave once it became obvious Rodgers was staying. I had the same thought. In an interview last year Adams was asked whether or not Rodgers returned would affect his own decision on staying. He said it would. The assumption everyone made seemed to be that Adams would be more likely to want to stay if Rodgers was returning. Maybe that assumption was exactly wrong.

Look, I'm an objective observer when it comes to the Packers. They have been great, historically great. Rodgers has been arguably THe best QB in the league for years now. Where did it go wrong? I'll break it down: Love gets picked. Rodgers resented that. Pack FO sees him ball out with BTB MVPs and rethinks the Love pick, backtracking and swinging the pendulum wildly BACK towards Rodgers, resulting in that massive guaranteed contract. That in turn was the catalyst for Adam's exit. I do believe that I am correct in assereting that Adams wanted NO PARt of a Rodgers led team. Meanwhile, Packers drafting has been abysmal in terms of WR help for Rodgers, who resented that fact even MORE than the Love pick. We are seeing the results of poor drafting even now with the WR room in GB. Those results include Rodgers now publlically making a show of questioning those WRs during game play with his obvious and perfectly annunciated "WTf are we doing" remark directly to the camera. He is already started down that road that will eventually see him lose the locker room (if he hasn't already) and retire at the end of this season. None of this is some great mystery or puzzle. Shitty GB Front office moves, one after the other while not picking a path and sticking to it, mixed with Rodgers personality has resulted in the dysfunctional shit show we saw yesterday. With that said, Rodgers DOES have the ability to shoulder this team and start winning games. Will it happen? In my opinion, No. I would not put it past him to come out with some of his new-agey double speak and retire mid-season, citing his need to "mindfully center his chakras in order to properly align his chi" or whatever. OR, he will just keep collecting those massive checks including the $60 mill he is guaranteed next year while simply going through the motions. Anyway, It's an interesting process playing out right now in GB.

Jaire
10-24-2022, 11:15 AM
Adams actually said why he left: he doesn't have confidence in Love. I don't think it's Rodgers at all, but his future in GB.

The more I think about it, it's the coaching beginning with MLF. Unlike Wahle here, I think the Offense was decimated in that playoff loss last year. A couple bad ST plays was THE difference really. But the OL, TE, WR, and Dillon were down.

Wahle is otherwise right: this coaching staff needs a shake up. This is the last year of the SB window. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poZvdJyUQT0