02-10-2022, 09:06 PM
Justice has been served.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FLSMn6UXwAAC40q?format=jpg&name=small

red
02-10-2022, 09:30 PM
very well deserved

call_me_ishmael
02-10-2022, 09:39 PM
Indeed. I'm happy for him. Nice guy from his radio appearances.

Bretsky
02-10-2022, 09:59 PM
AWESOME FOR LEROY !!!

Joemailman
02-10-2022, 10:11 PM
Leroy never got the credit he deserved from people outside Green Bay because he was overshadowed by Favre and Reggie White. His 1996 season when he had 5 INT's, 1 for a TD, and 6.5 sacks was one of the greatest ever for a safety.

Joemailman
02-10-2022, 10:43 PM
https://www.leroybutlerinc.com/s/img/emotionheader.jpg?1644362854.910px.346px

Upnorth
02-10-2022, 10:54 PM
He was the last all 90's player left put pf the hof (I think). About time

QBME
02-11-2022, 07:16 AM
Good on him.
Long deserved.
30 + int's & 30+ sacks. Wow.

Anti-Polar Bear
02-11-2022, 08:26 AM
Sorry, but I can only recall two things about Butler: 1) Butler telling Cinderella Man, Roose Blackmon to get off the field in a PRESEASON game and 2) Peter North lookalike, Ed McCaffrey, dragging Butler up the field for 6.

Ok I keed, I keed. I remember the first ever Lambeau Leap. Butler was probably Polamalu before anyone had ever heard of Polamalu. I dunno what misdeed Justice did that warrants getting served, but Butler is indeed worthy of immortalization.

Will Al Harris ever get in?

George Cumby
02-11-2022, 11:00 AM
Better late than never. So well deserved.

Upnorth
02-11-2022, 02:00 PM
[QUOTE=Anti-Polar Bear;11. Butler was probably Polamalu before anyone had ever heard of Polamalu. I dunno what misdeed Justice did that warrants getting served, but Butler is indeed worthy of immortalization.

Will Al Harris ever get in?[/QUOTE]

Love the comparison.

As to harris, no.

ThunderDan
02-11-2022, 03:24 PM
Let's all go to the Kaminski's Chop House in the Dells to celebrate!

HarveyWallbangers
02-11-2022, 04:58 PM
Long overdue. Probably the happiest I've been about a Packers player getting in.

Anti-Polar Bear
02-12-2022, 01:26 AM
Love the comparison.

As to harris, no.

Aside from being a Sherman acquisition, Harris refined, if not revolutionized, the bump-and-run. Prior to Harris, everybody typically sat back and played the “Pistol Force.” Additionally, Harris made studying cool. Used to be, all the corners out there wanted to be like moi childhood idol, Neon Deion: party all week, show up on Sunday and shut down the numero uno.

Al Harris is worthy of a bronze bust.

Upnorth
02-12-2022, 07:22 AM
Aside from being a Sherman acquisition, Harris refined, if not revolutionized, the bump-and-run. Prior to Harris, everybody typically sat back and played the “Pistol Force.” Additionally, Harris made studying cool. Used to be, all the corners out there wanted to be like moi childhood idol, Neon Deion: party all week, show up on Sunday and shut down the numero uno.

I think Harris is massively underrated and had a big impact. I doubt he ever makes the list of 15 with the Committee thpigh

George Cumby
02-12-2022, 09:19 AM
I think Harris is massively underrated and had a big impact. I doubt he ever makes the list of 15 with the Committee thpigh

Agree. Dude had a nice career, better than most. But if you look at the list of HoF DB's, he's not at their game-changing level.

HarveyWallbangers
02-13-2022, 02:31 AM
Now that the Hall of Fame has elected Terrell Davis and Tony Boselli, it's time to get Sterling in.

https://www.nfl.com/videos/every-triple-crown-receiver-nfl-throwback

KYPack
02-13-2022, 09:36 PM

YOU STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS?
You are hopeless

KYPack
02-13-2022, 09:39 PM
Now that the Hall of Fame has elected Terrell Davis and Tony Boselli, it's time to get Sterling in.

https://www.nfl.com/videos/every-triple-crown-receiver-nfl-throwback

Two brilliant players with short careers.

That would be a nice precedent for Sterling.

KYPack
02-16-2022, 01:25 PM

Most of this post is a lie. Tank doesn't understand the x and o side of the game, so he lies and pretends he knows things.

The forces aren't a part of pass coverage, st the first part of this is a lie.

Bump and run (Really known as press coverage) also far predates Harris' tenure with the Pack.

Tank understands very little of the technical side of the game3. A while back, he was bragging how smart he was bc he knew what the "A gap" was

Al and CWood both got in the Packer HOF at the same time, but the ceremony was private bc of Covid.

I'd like to see them reprise the induction so the fans could enjoy it,

Anti-Polar Bear
02-16-2022, 02:12 PM
Most of this post is a lie. Tank doesn't understand the x and o side of the game, so he lies and pretends he knows things.

The forces aren't a part of pass coverage, st the first part of this is a lie.

Bump and run (Really known as press coverage) also far predates Harris' tenure with the Pack.

Tank understands very little of the technical side of the game3. A while back, he was bragging how smart he was bc he knew what the "A gap" was

Al and CWood both got in the Packer HOF at the same time, but the ceremony was private bc of Covid.

I'd like to see them reprise the induction so the fans could enjoy it,

Good to see ya, Kentucky. Hope you’re not too heartbroken about your 2nd favorite team losing the Super Bowl.

I didn’t watch, not even the post game highlights. How did OBJ play?

texaspackerbacker
02-16-2022, 03:15 PM
You seriously didn't hear about OJB? another ACL

Joemailman
02-16-2022, 04:50 PM
Good to see ya, Kentucky. Hope you’re not too heartbroken about your 2nd favorite team losing the Super Bowl.

I didn’t watch, not even the post game highlights. How did OBJ play?

Played good until he fell apart.

MadtownPacker
02-16-2022, 07:31 PM
Proof nice guys finish damn near last. Congrats to Leroy.

Anti-Polar Bear
02-17-2022, 09:04 AM
You seriously didn't hear about OJB? another ACL

Dang. That’s a hapless, bittersweet ordeal. At least he has won a ring.

Anti-Polar Bear
02-17-2022, 09:06 AM
Played good until he fell apart.

Woulda looked even better in the Green and Musta Yella.

cheesner
02-19-2022, 09:29 AM
Very happy for him and we'll deserved. For some reason, though, I thought it would never happen.