PDA

View Full Version : Found it! Steve Irwin R.I.P.

Mazzin
09-15-2006, 11:48 AM
I found the video of his death, and no i wasn't LOOKING for it. It just so happened to be on the home page of a website i like to visit!

Either way it happens fast so pay close attention and don't be mad at me for posting it, if you dont wanna see it dont watch it! The sound that it makes when the barb hits him and he grunts you can tell he is in horrific pain!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1945368730233675374&hl=en

MadtownPacker
09-15-2006, 11:53 AM
Total lack of respect for a human being. I urge people not to watch it.

Mazzin - Have you ever seen some get killed in real life? Try it sometime. Your hunger for death will fade quick.

Mazzin
09-15-2006, 12:03 PM
only putting it out there if you WANNA watch it, not making ANYONE watch it

jack's smirking revenge
09-15-2006, 12:27 PM
So, you watched it then Mazzin?

Can't believe how green the water looks.

tyler

Rastak
09-15-2006, 01:19 PM
Total lack of respect for a human being. I urge people not to watch it.

Mazzin - Have you ever seen some get killed in real life? Try it sometime. Your hunger for death will fade quick.

I sure won't watch it.

Mazzin
09-15-2006, 01:52 PM
is it what you were expecting Jack?

jack's smirking revenge
09-15-2006, 01:56 PM
is it what you were expecting Jack?

Funny Mazzin. You didn't watch it, did you?

tyler

BlueBrewer
09-15-2006, 01:57 PM
It annoyed my secretary.

Mazzin
09-15-2006, 02:00 PM
No i did watch it jack

jack's smirking revenge
09-15-2006, 02:01 PM
No i did watch it jack

Then why lie or misrepresent?

tyler

Zool
09-15-2006, 02:26 PM
No i did watch it jack

tylerFor the comedic value?

jack's smirking revenge
09-15-2006, 02:33 PM
No i did watch it jack

tylerFor the comedic value?

I guess. But, in my short history of posting on forums, those people that post fraudulent or inaccurate links are frauds or hackers.

Posting a link to his death video wasn't funny, neither was the fact that it was a joke (or describing the link in such a way that it sounds like Mazzin saw the video and needed to warn us about its content).

So, in the end, what was really gained other than degrading the trust that posters have in you (Mazzin)?

tyler

Mazzin
09-15-2006, 02:50 PM
Wow so you dont like jokes, than your just a sourpuss, why are you going to be all uptight and upset about a FUCKING JOKE!!!!!

God its like no matter what I do I cause trouble because everyone here is so damned serious! PEOPLE DIE EVERYDAY!!!!!!!! GET OVER IT!

Not even 5 mins ago my father was watching CNN when i came over here, and they were showing a video of a guy that was a suicide bomber, they warned young people to not watch it, but they showed the guy blow himself up with 2 other people, and thats on TV so im sorry if i made you mad but get over it!

jack's smirking revenge
09-15-2006, 03:06 PM
Wow so you dont like jokes, than your just a sourpuss, why are you going to be all uptight and upset about a FUCKING JOKE!!!!!

God its like no matter what I do I cause trouble because everyone here is so damned serious! PEOPLE DIE EVERYDAY!!!!!!!! GET OVER IT!

Not even 5 mins ago my father was watching CNN when i came over here, and they were showing a video of a guy that was a suicide bomber, they warned young people to not watch it, but they showed the guy blow himself up with 2 other people, and thats on TV so im sorry if i made you mad but get over it!

Sorry Mazzin. I'm really not trying to get on your case and I'm not mad, but it was in bad taste. I love jokes. I'm a regular Comedy Central viewer. But you gotta remember where most of us came from. Lots of personal information was gathered by a devious poster that posted bogus links. The link you provided above is bogus.

What if I posted a link saying "Check out Mazzin topless" and PR posters, in a mad rush, came over to my bogus link to check out pics of you, when my only intent is to grab their IP and start gathering personal info on them. Posting a site about the death video of Steve Irwin is really no different, even though it went to Google Video.

I'm not mad at you. In fact, at another site I defended you some time back. But you just gotta be more careful. I'm totally OK with people dying every day. I personally am fascinated with death and dying. In fact, I saw all of the "Faces of Death" movies. So I'm not criticizing you for the content--I'm criticizing you for being fake, which is almost worse because people question their trust in you.

In a digital world where nobody really knows anyone, that little trust that you have with fellow posters is important.

tyler

retailguy
09-15-2006, 03:06 PM

I see...

So, the TV guy said "kids don't watch" then hyped up how bad it was, described it, then showed something else? Right?

Oh, that's not what happened? Good, b/c it wouldn't be funny.

Mazzin, if you wanted to be "funny" or "satirical" you probably picked a bad topic, but I think Jack was referring to your description of what people would see on the video. You hyped it up, and it wasn't true. Basically everything in your first post was in your mind "satirical" and in his mind "untrue". As they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. In this case, I side with Jack.

You could justify anything. Guess there are no "proper" rules of decorum around you. If you think it's funny then it is fair game. Sorry, I'm not there with you. This wasn't funny.

Zool
09-15-2006, 03:18 PM
:Shrug:

Im going off the assumption that she didnt create the youtube video here. It clearly says on Youtube that its the Irwin video, therefor playing up symantecs, she posted a legit link.

Was it funny or not? Decide for yourself. I'm just thankful I didnt have my headphones on at the time, or I might have thought it less funny. If you chose to click on it, then you pay the consequences for your own actions.

Mazzin
09-15-2006, 03:18 PM
Are you KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its one of those damned things where you look at the screen and than its SCREAMS AND SHOWS A SCARY FACE!!!!!!!!!!! if i tell you its that NO ONE WOULD BE SCARED!!!! I hyped up to so people would turn up their speakers and look CLOSLEY!!!!!!! Otherwise what kinda joke would that be FUCK!! I CAN"T DO SHIT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jack's smirking revenge
09-15-2006, 03:27 PM
Are you KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its one of those damned things where you look at the screen and than its SCREAMS AND SHOWS A SCARY FACE!!!!!!!!!!! if i tell you its that NO ONE WOULD BE SCARED!!!! I hyped up to so people would turn up their speakers and look CLOSLEY!!!!!!! Otherwise what kinda joke would that be FUCK!! I CAN"T DO SHIT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, you have nailed the use of exclamation points. :D

And I don't think ANYONE is going to be scared by the Irwin clip. Morbid curiousity drives people to check it out. The event happened so quick that I don't think people could really be freaked out by it. Seems like it was more of a propaganda message to me to those people who want to see the Irwin clip.

And the scary face? I saw freakier stuff in "The Grudge" and that movie sucked.

tyler

retailguy
09-15-2006, 03:59 PM
FWIW,

I had no interest in this until I knew it was a fake thanks to JSR's posting.

Mazzin, maybe you shouldn't quit your day job. I just didn't find someones tragic death funny. That guy has got a spouse and kids and parents. I am now all three of those. I'm married, got two kids and I see this video from those perspectives.

I wouldn't want to see my wife get killed, or my kids, or wouldn't want them to see me. Also, wouldn't want the world to watch those either, whether I was a public personna or not. When I choose what to view, and what not to view, and what to joke about and what not to joke about, that is the perspective I evaluate it from.

I've played some morbid jokes in my day, I'm no saint, but I guess there is no substitute for experience. When you get married and have kids, then maybe, you'll view life through my perspective.

Trying to remember if I'd have thought this funny when I was in college... Seems like a LONG time ago today... so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt I guess. I'm not of the opinion that you can't do anything right...

I just don't understand you.

retailguy
09-15-2006, 04:00 PM
double post

BallHawk
09-15-2006, 04:06 PM
Mazzin, can you use one post without saying fuck? It makes you seem immature and unintelegent.

Mazzin
09-15-2006, 04:13 PM
Absolutley PosiFUCKINtivly!

Mazzin
09-15-2006, 04:22 PM
That work for you? Sorry im being an asshole now, but its like i get crap for ANYTHING i do on this forum and no not from admins (Mad) just fellow posters! I guess everyone else here is just perfect.

BallHawk
09-15-2006, 04:33 PM
I guess everyone else here is just perfect.

No, we just conduct ourselves like adults.

Well, most of the time. :wink:

Mazzin
09-15-2006, 04:35 PM
Look, im nice in real life, and its like im on an ONLINE BOARD if i want to be improper and different here than i am normally so what? I mean i work, go to school and pay rent. Im 19 how old are you ballhawk? I think you just get off, on people thinking "oh look at this great smart kid that acts so mature"

BallHawk
09-15-2006, 04:48 PM
Yes, Mazzin, you hit the nail right on the head. :roll:

Mazzin
09-15-2006, 05:01 PM
Well how old are you? Fairly simple ?

Deputy Nutz
09-15-2006, 05:12 PM
remember those really shitty movies, The Faces Of Death? The told you they were showing all this horific shit that really happened but most of it was all blurry, or faker than a chicken made out of shit.

I have to agree with Mad, its no fun watching someone die, especially when they are one of your friends and you can hear them screaming because they are slowly being cut in half because they are stuck in a car that has just wrapped itself around a tree. All you can do is watch as the firemen try to pull them out by cutting chunks of the car away. Then you hear nothing, no more screaming or whimpering from a 16 year old about just wanting his mother. You think it is better because you don't hear the screaming anymore, but then you realize the Firemen are working even harder, you start choking because you realize that no sound probably now means he is dead just like your other 2 friends in the car.

Mazzin your right, people die all the fucking time, but unfortunately sometimes the people that die all the fucking time have made an impact one way or another on your life, and it is really terrible and painful. It is usually not entertainment when some dies a horrific death.

retailguy
09-15-2006, 05:30 PM
Well how old are you? Fairly simple ?

Mazzin, he's either 13 or 14. Just had a birthday less than a month ago.

BallHawk
09-15-2006, 05:48 PM

BallHawk
09-15-2006, 05:48 PM
DP.

Mazzin
09-15-2006, 06:11 PM
Can i just delete this thread, it was supposed to be a joke, and in my head i heard everyone commenting man that scared me or some shit like that, and now every is mad at me again

Mazzin
09-15-2006, 06:15 PM
Another quick ? Nutz, why did you take my previlages to the Garbage Can away? (not that I care there isn't anything really going on in there) But I Private messaged you about it but no response i just wanna know why it was taking away. Seems like you have a personal vendetta on me of some sort.

Scott Campbell
09-15-2006, 06:18 PM
Can i just delete this thread, it was supposed to be a joke, and in my head i heard everyone commenting man that scared me or some shit like that, and now every is mad at me again

You think people are mad? Nah, I don't think so.

I tell jokes too. Many of them are not funny. But I don't argue with people who think they aren't funny to try and convince them that they are funny. I just move on.

Mazzin
09-15-2006, 06:22 PM
No its not that, i wanted them to know im not trying to be "sneaky" and steal their I.P. as some would think. Just trying to explain why I told a little white lie.

SkinBasket
09-15-2006, 06:24 PM
This is the dumbest and most entertainnig shitty fucking thread we've had in some time. Congrats boobie mcscooby.

Mazzin
09-15-2006, 06:32 PM
Haha thanks, Skin, atleast your still in a shining mood tonight. I still think about the last one with me and you!

Scott Campbell
09-15-2006, 06:35 PM
Haha thanks, Skin, atleast your still in a shining mood tonight. I still think about the last one with me and you!

Let the rumors begin!

Mazzin
09-15-2006, 06:38 PM
not following
:crazy:

BallHawk
09-15-2006, 06:42 PM
Let the rumors begin!

LOL! :mrgreen:

Mazzin
09-15-2006, 07:14 PM
Well maybe he understands but sure dont\

Scott Campbell
09-15-2006, 07:27 PM
Well maybe he understands but sure dont\

It was a joke reference to you and Skin and your "last time". But I shouldn't be speculating on the two of you and your romantic involvment.

Ok, off the record - is Skin a selfish lover?

Mazzin
09-15-2006, 07:30 PM
i don't know but i feel an uncanny sexual tension between the two of us! agree skin?

the_idle_threat
09-15-2006, 10:56 PM
This fucking thread is funny! :mrgreen:

hurleyfan
09-16-2006, 09:22 PM
Wow,

Mazzin certainly has "morphed" over the last few months...doesn't sound at all like the same person :roll:

SkinBasket
09-17-2006, 07:16 AM
i don't know but i feel an uncanny sexual tension between the two of us! agree skin?

I think that's your Chlamydia talking.

KYPack
09-17-2006, 09:19 AM
Wow,

Mazzin certainly has "morphed" over the last few months...doesn't sound at all like the same person :roll:

Yes, our perky Packer fan has grown up.

retailguy
09-17-2006, 02:30 PM
Wow,

Yes, our perky Packer fan has grown up.

"growing up".... Not there yet.

Mazzin
09-17-2006, 05:23 PM
Haha not there yet, but slow and steady wins the race.

retailguy
09-17-2006, 05:32 PM

I agree wholeheartedly.... I'm in the same boat. :mrgreen:

KYPack
09-17-2006, 06:42 PM

Mazzin,

Did you notice that the post you made with the "Crazy" emoticon looked just like your avatar?

SkinBasket
09-17-2006, 07:28 PM

Mazzin,

Did you notice that the post you made with the "Crazy" emoticon looked just like your avatar?

Nice pickup KY

Mazzin
09-17-2006, 07:47 PM
No I didn't good eye! But I am one crazy Biatch!

chewy-bacca
09-18-2006, 07:46 AM
internet humor........OLD internet humor :neutral:

Mazzin
09-18-2006, 06:43 PM
What the vid? Yea i know its old, but i only posted it because it was recent so i knew SOME would watch it, and had hopes of busting some peoples chops

justanotherpackfan
09-18-2006, 08:14 PM

Sorry, I had to jack up my post count.