PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back

MadtownPacker
06-18-2022, 11:49 AM
Im guessing at this point most if not all of you figured I had abandoned the site or died horribly. Sadly there is no happy ending ever at PackerRats, it’s just not how we roll. I will confess that yes I forgot about re-upping the hosting. The last time I paid it was for 3 years so had lost track of when it expired. What made it so fun this time was that I was in Texas (Y'all come back now :beat:) since April for a new job. When I contacted the hosting service they would not let me access my account without my PIN which I could not recall because I set it in 2007. With the account locked out they wanted some ridiculous documentation that I did not have on my person (DL, bank statements from 3 years ago). Finally back home I was able to prove I was the account owner after a little back and forth with their support team.

My apologies as always for the mess. Hope folks find their way back and welcome back when you do.

MTP

CaptainKickass
06-18-2022, 01:30 PM
Obligatory annual site shut down post.

RashanGary
06-18-2022, 05:03 PM
Hopefully everyone makes it back. I saw joe mailman at footballsfure. Im sure hell make it back.

Freak Out
06-18-2022, 05:27 PM
Fucking Beaner. Congrats on the new job. Thanks for pulling this thing back from the dead. I was missing these fools.

George Cumby
06-18-2022, 08:25 PM
Why can't I quit you mother fuckers?

call_me_ishmael
06-19-2022, 12:17 AM
Haha I have had numerous conversations with folks wondering what happened and how I could help. We thought something happened to you hombre. I contacted HostGator but ultimately I couldn't do shit because I don't own the site and the domain wasn't for sale. Didn't you get my emails ho?

Bretsky
06-19-2022, 12:21 AM
Welcome back all and Mad glad you are ok !!

Anti-Polar Bear
06-19-2022, 04:37 AM
Glad you weren’t deported, Mad. And congrats on the promotion to southwestern US regional manager of the Cartel.

If anyone sees Tex in cyberspace, let him know this awesome site is back online.

ThunderDan
06-19-2022, 09:45 AM
Just got off the crack of checking here every day. Thought I would look one last time. The drip continues.

texaspackerbacker
06-19-2022, 05:39 PM
Yeah, APB, I've been checking almost every too, and I just about gave up. I've been posting a little bit on Green Bay Packers Fan Forum, and it was good (several refugees from here on there too), but there's no place like home.

Freak Out
06-19-2022, 09:24 PM
Yep.

RashanGary
06-19-2022, 10:01 PM
I almost gave up too. I thought mad was done with us trouble makers. No other forum on the web will have this group of misfits.

Joemailman
06-19-2022, 11:21 PM
Dang Mad, I think we'll start calling you Lazarus.

Maybe we need a plan for communication for those times when the site is down.

Glad all is well.

Anti-Polar Bear
06-20-2022, 02:30 AM

Glad all is well.

Partial, Harrell and Madtown should disclose their Twitter accounts. Would make communication easier. :)

texaspackerbacker
06-20-2022, 09:30 AM
Partial (CMI) and Bobblehead are the first two that come to mind that I haven't seen come back yet.

Anti-Polar Bear
06-20-2022, 09:45 AM
Haha I have had numerous conversations with folks wondering what happened and how I could help. We thought something happened to you hombre. I contacted HostGator but ultimately I couldn't do shit because I don't own the site and the domain wasn't for sale. Didn't you get my emails ho?

Yo Tex. Partial’s back.

Vincenzo
06-20-2022, 10:17 AM
It’s good we’re back!
Let’s hope we win the Super Bowl, at least Rodgers apparently has some freaky new looking girlfriend.

MadScientist
06-20-2022, 10:34 AM
I had pretty much given up hope that this forum would return when I went over to the packer forum. Good to be back home.

Need a place to swear when the Packers have a fucking shitshow like the SF game.

RashanGary
06-20-2022, 10:48 AM
Rodgers is with Blu of earth now. On brand for him. I hope we see more of the hippy lady.

George Cumby
06-20-2022, 12:01 PM
^ Who?

Joemailman
06-20-2022, 12:11 PM
^ Who?
https://www.golfdigest.com/content/dam/images/golfdigest/fullset/2022/bluofearth_square.jpg
https://active.dish-it-up.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/277840565_149767247525028_6404087923703732210_n.jp g

Fritz
06-20-2022, 03:39 PM
Fuckin' eh, Mad.

It lives!

Spaulding
06-20-2022, 09:23 PM
Only took me about 15 minutes of running the Frozen Tundra and Packers Huddle forums to realize how good this site and participation is. Not to say there aren't good posters on those sites but less traffic and less good discussion. Thanks for bringing this site back Mad. Makes living in Minnesota almost bearable.

Bretsky
06-20-2022, 09:26 PM
Rodgers is with Blu of earth now. On brand for him. I hope we see more of the hippy lady.

AND it's GLARINGLY OBVIOUS WHY Devante Adams Left

And ERIN is more delusional than even I thought he was.

DO YOU WANT ME TO START UP SOME POT STIRRING THREADS TO GET SOME TASSLING GOING ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????

call_me_ishmael
06-21-2022, 12:10 AM
Yo Mad seriously though what's up with the lack of response to emails? Hit me bruh.

Guiness
06-21-2022, 08:21 AM
Partial (CMI) and Bobblehead are the first two that come to mind that I haven't seen come back yet.

I'm here if anyone cares :cry:

Guiness
06-21-2022, 08:27 AM
Yeah, APB, I've been checking almost every too, and I just about gave up. I've been posting a little bit on Green Bay Packers Fan Forum, and it was good (several refugees from here on there too), but there's no place like home.

I found my way there and tried to sign up but my account was never approved *shrug*
I saw Patler hanging there, you should invite him back, miss him around here.

Teamcheez1
06-21-2022, 09:05 AM
You don’t realize how much you miss something until it’s gone.

MadtownPacker
06-21-2022, 09:41 AM

Glad all is well.Ahh always the only one with any damn sense. Sir I thought I did share my personal email with you. My email though not the PackerRats one, because as Call Me Partial failed to realize it WONT WORK WITH THE HOSTING DOWN!

MadtownPacker
06-21-2022, 09:49 AM
Partial, Harrell and Madtown should disclose their Twitter accounts. Would make communication easier. :)I dont do any social media man. Shit is the devil as Mama Bouche would say.

https://www.memecreator.org/static/images/templates/1809548.jpg

MadtownPacker
06-21-2022, 09:55 AM
Fucking Beaner. Congrats on the new job. Thanks for pulling this thing back from the dead. I was missing these fools.

Welcome back all and Mad glad you are ok !!

Yo Mad seriously though what's up with the lack of response to emails? Hit me bruh.Bitch how am I supposed to get emails when the hosting that feeds them isnt working? You wannabe IT guys should know better.

MadtownPacker
06-21-2022, 09:57 AM
I'm here if anyone cares :cry::violin:

Guiness
06-21-2022, 11:10 AM
:violin:

I'm trying out a new emo personality. You don't like it? Whatever :-|

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

call_me_ishmael
06-21-2022, 11:46 AM
Bitch how am I supposed to get emails when the hosting that feeds them isnt working? You wannabe IT guys should know better.

Bitch I hit you up on yahoo, gmail, sbcglobal.net lol, etc. DM me your phone number and I will text your ho ass. There was discussion of whether you kicked the bucket, etc. We need to get a protocol in place here.

bobblehead
06-21-2022, 12:01 PM

I'm back. I click the link every few days to check.

Mad, glad you didn't meet your horrible end, although if you had given up on the site the newfound 30 minutes of free time I have daily would continue.

MadtownPacker
06-21-2022, 01:26 PM
Only took me about 15 minutes of running the Frozen Tundra and Packers Huddle forums to realize how good this site and participation is. Not to say there aren't good posters on those sites but less traffic and less good discussion. Thanks for bringing this site back Mad. Makes living in Minnesota almost bearable.This speaks volumes to the lowered expectations accepted online. :lol:

CaptainKickass
06-21-2022, 03:03 PM
Rodgers is with Blu of earth now.

As a man of many experiences I can say without a doubt that the best sex is with crazy.
The 2nd best sex is with an artist.
If on a rare occasion you simultaneously get both crazy and artist rolled into one - then whatever you get up to will melt your brain.

As a courtesy, here's a video of Blu so that you too may be all judgy 'n shit

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeOvMwxFw5c/

CaptainKickass
06-21-2022, 03:14 PM
here's a video of Blu so that you too may be all judgy 'n shit

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeOvMwxFw5c/

Here's another one that won't likely ask you to have an IG account:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTYrxRrpWB0

Most results from searches = Charlotte Victoria Blu

George Cumby
06-21-2022, 03:24 PM
^ What is she on? She's not just high on life........

MadtownPacker
06-21-2022, 05:17 PM
Here's another one that won't likely ask you to have an IG account:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTYrxRrpWB0

Most results from searches = Charlotte Victoria BluNegative feedback given for lack of nudes.

I must admit I like this one. Pretty eyes, kinda has a young Jane Seymour vibe except a whole different type of medicine woman. I hate Brit accents but hers is hot.

George Cumby
06-21-2022, 06:25 PM
Only took me about 15 minutes of running the Frozen Tundra and Packers Huddle forums to realize how good this site and participation is. Not to say there aren't good posters on those sites but less traffic and less good discussion. Thanks for bringing this site back Mad. Makes living in Minnesota almost bearable.

After a brief foray onto a different forum a few years back, I lost interest in leaving this madhouse.

I poked at ACME while Mad was in Fresno County lockup, but that place sucks balls........ ACME I mean. Well, Fresno County sucks balls too.

Fosco33
06-21-2022, 07:01 PM
Baaahhh. For a few weeks I figured I was banned or something. Started googling other packer forums but figured it was the annual break we all need.

But MTP - for real - thanks for keeping this shitshow alive. If we ever need to help w/ the fees, do let us rich honkies know.

Upnorth
06-21-2022, 09:51 PM
Thank you!!!!!!!!

I missed you assholes

Upnorth
06-21-2022, 09:54 PM

I tried but got rejected by some dude

texaspackerbacker
06-21-2022, 11:28 PM
I got in because I had been a mostly inactive member over there for a long time. It's an ok forum, but they're really hyper about bad language. In addition to the obvious - shit and fuck getting bleeped, I posted the words "hot chick", and even that got bleeped hahahahahahahaha.

Anti-Polar Bear
06-22-2022, 12:28 AM
I'm back. I click the link every few days to check.

Mad, glad you didn't meet your horrible end, although if you had given up on the site the newfound 30 minutes of free time I have daily would continue.

Youre a professional gambler, and u aint got more then 30 minutes of free time a day?

QBME
06-26-2022, 09:08 AM
Out of morbid curiosity I decided to give the site a check this morning.
What a pleasant fuckin’ surprise.
Hands down the best site on which to lurk.

call_me_ishmael
06-26-2022, 11:51 PM
Mad you dodgin me you dingle? All the boys came running to old Parshmellow when shit hits the fan ya know. Help a brother out.

Tony Oday
06-28-2022, 08:28 AM
We need like a failsafe so we know if this actually died :)

KYPack
06-28-2022, 09:29 PM
Thanks for getting the site back up, Bulldog. Really appreciate it.

you can get the info all over the net, but it has more clout when a poster that you know focuses on something.

Plus this site is the internet equivalent of a fire pit in the driveway.

Everybody gets a longnecked beer and their opinion.

George Cumby
06-28-2022, 11:19 PM
"fire pit in the driveway."

Perfect analogy.