PDA

View Full Version : Trivia Question

HarveyWallbangers
06-25-2022, 02:22 AM
Only four Packers QBs among their top 16 in passing attempts have thrown more TDs than interceptions: Aaron Rodgers (with a ridiculous TD/int ratio), Brett Favre, and Bart Starr are three of them. Name the other QB.

Note: Don Majkowski had the same amount of TDs as interceptions, so it's not him.

Anti-Polar Bear
06-25-2022, 05:03 AM
Matt “Noodle-Arm” Flynn?

Dude can’t throw a rock over them mountains but he’s a winner through and through. I think he won a National Title and wedded a hot former Ms Louisiana. And got the Seafucks to pay him a boatload of frogskins off a single 6 touchdowns game.

Upnorth
06-25-2022, 07:42 AM
Arnie herber? If true that would be ridiculous for that era.

HarveyWallbangers
06-25-2022, 11:40 AM
Arnie herber? If true that would be ridiculous for that era.

Close. It was an old timer, and it’s great for that time period.

HarveyWallbangers
06-25-2022, 11:41 AM
Matt “Noodle-Arm” Flynn?

Dude can’t throw a rock over them mountains but he’s a winner through and through. I think he won a National Title and wedded a hot former Ms Louisiana. And got the Seafucks to pay him a boatload of frogskins off a single 6 touchdowns game.

Close. He has more TDs than interceptions, but doesn’t rank in the top 16 for pass attempts in franchise history.

texaspackerbacker
06-25-2022, 02:32 PM
I'll guess Cecil Isbell ....... oh ok, I cheated and looked it up.

MadScientist
06-25-2022, 02:55 PM

He had decent numbers his first four years, but having Hudson against a war weakened league in 42 really bumped up his stats.

If they had changed the substitution rules earlier, he and Hudson may really have out up monster numbers.

Upnorth
06-25-2022, 04:14 PM
Cool. I do feel like I dont appreciate him enough. Just in awe of hutson

Joemailman
06-25-2022, 05:52 PM

Dear Dumbass,

If you're going to cheat and look it up, keep it to yourself. Don't post the answer in the thread.

Upnorth
06-25-2022, 06:34 PM
Dear Dumbass,

If you're going to cheat and look it up, keep it to yourself. Don't post the answer in the thread.

Awww, you use the same pet name for tex my wife does for me. You guys are a cute couple.

Anyone else shipping Joe and tex? ��

texaspackerbacker
06-25-2022, 07:15 PM
Sorry hahahahaha. I actually had the guy in mind before looking it up, but I just couldn't think of his name.

bobblehead
06-26-2022, 10:34 AM
Sorry hahahahaha. I actually had the guy in mind before looking it up, but I just couldn't think of his name.

your the only one here who was in his 40's when Isbell played :)

texaspackerbacker
06-26-2022, 10:42 AM
I think I missed the Isbell era by about 2 years. Sorry, I had to look up that one too. This damn new fangled thing, the internet, makes it just too easy.

bobblehead
06-28-2022, 09:45 AM
I think I missed the Isbell era by about 2 years. Sorry, I had to look up that one too. This damn new fangled thing, the internet, makes it just too easy.

You should teach CMI how to use it. Then he could fact check himself before he asserts something blatantly untrue.