PDA

View Full Version : Tickets

HarveyWallbangers
06-27-2022, 05:39 PM
I want to take my daughters to the 10/2 game. Not because it's the Patriots, but the time of year. September doesn't work, and I don't want them shivering through a late season game the first game they go to.

Where do people go for tickets? My Mom retired about 10 years ago, so she no longer works with the season ticket holder that we'd get our tickets through.

Anti-Polar Bear
06-28-2022, 01:11 PM
The typical sites, Seatgeek, stubhub, TicketKing should have plenty of tix. It’s all virtual now, so if you wait a day or two til GameDay, tix prices will most likely be lower.

So Pack-Pats is the Packerrats meet up game? If Partial, Bobble, Fosco and O’Day all paid our expenses for this game, they would still be spending less than 1% of their annual incomes.

KYPack
06-28-2022, 09:14 PM
Yep Harve The girl who had an aunt in the Packer office ain't there anymore. The old watering holes are dried up.

We looked on Stubhub, Ticketmaster, & Vivid seat. Stub Hub won, but they were pretty pricey brother.

I'm going to that game with my good old Wisco Hillbilly relatives.

Let's stay in touch, all them guys are off parole now.

Fosco33
06-28-2022, 09:35 PM
Scalping day of got harder over the years. Sometimes seats are available on the Packers site the morning of the game (returned away tickets). But the above sites and certified resellers are the way to go.

Freak Out
06-28-2022, 10:36 PM
The typical sites, Seatgeek, stubhub, TicketKing should have plenty of tix. It’s all virtual now, so if you wait a day or two til GameDay, tix prices will most likely be lower.

So Pack-Pats is the Packerrats meet up game? If Partial, Bobble, Fosco and O’Day all paid our expenses for this game, they would still be spending less than 1% of their annual incomes.

Stay the fuck away from his daughters. Lol

ThunderDan
06-29-2022, 02:30 PM
That's a Gold Package game so I will be up in GB that day.

Pats - Packers was the first game I went to with my wife 16 years ago.

Joemailman
06-29-2022, 03:00 PM

Yikes. I was there. How long before you convinced her to go to another game?

ThunderDan
06-29-2022, 03:44 PM
Yikes. I was there. How long before you convinced her to go to another game?

Actually, it was her taking me to the game on her parents' tickets at the time.

HarveyWallbangers
07-21-2022, 12:44 AM
Tickets bought. My younger daughter is really into football. She likes young QBs. :) Her favorite non-Packers are Josh Allen, Joe Burrow, Justin Herbert, and any NDSU player (Trey Lance, Carson Wentz, Christian Watson, etc.). She's excited to see Mac Jones. She's already seen Lance at NDSU and Justin Fields at Georgia. She'll have seen three of the 1st round QBs from the 2021 draft.

SudsMcBucky
07-21-2022, 09:48 AM

If I go to a game this year, that's the one I'll be at, too.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-21-2022, 12:28 PM
Dbl post Malone.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-21-2022, 12:30 PM
Since so many of you fucks are going to the Pats game, which one of you six figures earning fucks wanna rent a party house for a Packerrats meet up? I’ll bring Miller Lites, cos that all I can afford making the minimum-wage. Harrell will bring hookers.

And thunderDan, let’s set up an interview while we’re there. Let’s test your theory that there’s a CPA gig for anyone who wants one.

And I wanna meet the Kentucky. Some of my friends are rednecks, but I ain’t ever met a hillbilly before.

Fritz
07-22-2022, 01:43 PM
Tickets bought. My younger daughter is really into football. She likes young QBs. :) Her favorite non-Packers are Josh Allen, Joe Burrow, Justin Herbert, and any NDSU player (Trey Lance, Carson Wentz, Christian Watson, etc.). She's excited to see Mac Jones. She's already seen Lance at NDSU and Justin Fields at Georgia. She'll have seen three of the 1st round QBs from the 2021 draft.

Yes, when you're bringing family, it's not like the old days where you and your buddies would skulk around and wait as long as possible - into the first quarter - then get a good price. For a family outing, it just doesn't go that way. So good for you, and congrats. Did you get good tickets?