PDA

View Full Version : Prediction For the 53 Man Roster

texaspackerbacker
08-22-2022, 11:17 AM
I got tired of waiting for somebody else to do it. This is supposed to be predictions, not preferences - I'd prefer a few differences from what I predict.

3 Special Teamers: Coco, O'Donnell, Crosby with Ahmed a decent PS guy.

2 QBs: Rodgers and Love with Etling on PS hopefully with the same rules - easy to bring up on game day.

3 RBs: Jones, Dillon, and Goodson. I never thought Hill looked as good as Goodson even before his injury. Maybe they can IR him. Ideally they can IR or PS P. Taylor, but if not, guys like him aren't that hard to find.

4 TEs: Tonyan, Lewis, DeGuara, and T. Davis. Even though Davis has played like crap recently and Cannella has looked good, I don't think they give up on Davis.

7 WRs: Lazard, Watkins, Cobb, Watson, Doubs, Toure, Winfree. I think Amari goes.

9 O Linemen: Myers, Runyan, Jenkins, Bakhtiari, Newman, Nijman, Hanson, Rhyan, and Tom. Hopefully Van Lanen, C. Jones, and R. Walker (what ever happened to him) make it to the PS.

6 D Linemen: Clark, Wyatt, Reed, Lowery, T. Slaton, and C. Slayton. IMO Slayton has looked a lot better than Heflin. Hopefully they can keep Heflin and Ford on the PS.

4 ILBs: Campbell, Q. Walker, McDuffie, and Barnes. Wilborn has looked good enough to PS.

5 OLBs: Gary, P. Smith, Enagbare, Galeai, and Garvin. Tough to choose between the last two and Hamilton - none of them really has looked worthy of a roster spot.

6 Corners: Alexander, Stokes, Douglas, Jean-Charles, Nixon, and K. Thomas. Probably PS Ento again. I haven't seen Nixon do anything, but supposedly he's a keeper. SJC has looked better than last year, and Thomas is a maybe. Gafford has been a disappointment IMO - where's that speed? Are any of them beyond the top three any good on special teams?

4 Safetys: Amos, Savage, Abernathy, and S. Davis. Give up on or IR Scott. If possible, PS Carpenter. Also PS Cross who they just signed and looked good against the Saints.

RashanGary
08-22-2022, 11:44 AM
I could see 7 DL with Heflin and Slayton both making it.