PDA

View Full Version : ROOKIE RECEIVING TD'S ON THE SEASON

Bretsky
08-26-2022, 09:33 PM
I created a post on the stats of our last 2nd and 3rd round rookie WR's for about as far as I recall

What is clear, is it's challenging for Rookie WR's to post huge numbers.

Remember the Dobber and My favorite Watson will get one more game to excel then all of the WR's in those stats except Amari Rodgers.....wait......did he even play last year ?

So I think it might be cool to throw out some predictions and I'm going to create some Over/Under Polls for our 2 Rookie WR's and see what all da rats think

Bretsky
08-27-2022, 08:19 PM
no idea on this one; I went with Neither. I don't think AROD has as many TD's as in past and they are spread all over the place

texaspackerbacker
08-27-2022, 08:53 PM
This too is a pretty low bar. Even if Rodgers throws only 30 or so TD passes - and I'd expect a lot more, that's only a third of them going to Doubs and Watson. They should easily get that.

call_me_ishmael
08-27-2022, 11:44 PM
I think both will have more than 5 TDs if they stay healthy.

Joemailman
08-27-2022, 11:59 PM
Doubs and Watson will both have 5 TD's in Week 1 vs Vikings.

smuggler
08-28-2022, 05:53 AM
I feel like they'll both be close. Maybe one has 4 and one has 6 or 8. Right now, I think it's more likely to be Doubs strictly due to health.

run pMc
08-28-2022, 10:17 AM
Lazard, Tonyan, and Cobb are going to be Rodgers reads in the red zone.

It is very hard for Rookie WRs - even first rounders - to be highly productive. GB doesn't draft first rounders.

Are you assuming these are total TD's, or receiving TD's? I could see Doubs or Watson potentially getting a PR/KR TD.

bobblehead
08-28-2022, 11:25 PM
That fade doubs adjusted to and caught in the 2nd game gives him 2 ways to score. I think he gets 4 deep shot TDs and 2 more red zone. Watson hasn't really shown anything at this point so 3-4 seems right.

bobblehead
08-28-2022, 11:31 PM
Lazard, Tonyan, and Cobb are going to be Rodgers reads in the red zone.

It is very hard for Rookie WRs - even first rounders - to be highly productive. GB doesn't draft first rounders.

Are you assuming these are total TD's, or receiving TD's? I could see Doubs or Watson potentially getting a PR/KR TD.

I'm sorry, we are not allowed to predict good things on ST.

MadScientist
08-31-2022, 09:15 AM
Watson missed too much time in camp to be a big factor. I predict he get two. Dobbs has put more work in, but he is a rookie, and the game changes when it's for real. So I predict four for him. Neither make it to 5.