PDA

View Full Version : I can hardly believe

K-town
09-15-2006, 08:44 PM
that I'm going to my first regular season game at Lambeau!

I've seen a half dozen games at Milwaukee County Stadium, and 3 Packers-Bears games at Soldier Field. One preseason game at Lambeau (2004 - we beat these very same Saints).

Now, at long last, a game that counts in Lambeau. Record for the Pack when I go to a game: 8 wins, 2 losses. I am hoping to improve on that.

GO PACK!

]{ilr]3
09-15-2006, 08:45 PM
Awesome!

I hope the pack put on a great show and get a win for your trip! :mrgreen:

gbpackfan
09-15-2006, 08:55 PM
Cool!

It will be a great time. Nothing better then watching the Pack bounce back against Bush and the Saints!

GO PACK!

Tony Oday
09-15-2006, 08:58 PM
You will get a tingle type feeling when you walk out and see the grass the first time. It is fricken AWESOME! Are you tailgating?

PaCkFan_n_MD
09-15-2006, 09:02 PM
{ilr]3]Awesome!

I hope the pack put on a great show and get a win for your trip! :mrgreen:

What he said..... :mrgreen:

MadtownPacker
09-15-2006, 09:13 PM
If they lose I will be blaming you so you better do whatever you can even if it means holding bush hostage in the bathroom.

BallHawk
09-15-2006, 09:15 PM
even if it means holding bush hostage in the bathroom.

Or giving him a free new cell phone.

K-town
09-15-2006, 09:18 PM
If they lose I will be blaming you so you better do whatever you can even if it means holding bush hostage in the bathroom.

No worries. I will use my deadly Ninja skills.

GBRulz
09-15-2006, 09:57 PM
That's awesome, K-town.....hope they kick ass!!

I'm actually trying a new destination for a tailgate party. I'll definitely post a review after the game on Sunday.

More and more places that don't immediately surround Lambeau are going all out to attract people to come tailgate there before the game. Then the tailgate trolley will come pick you up and take you to the stadium. It's a new thing they're doing this year....

Soooo, on Sunday I'm headed all the way to the end of Lombardi Ave to a place called Marty's Boston Crab. All you can eat seafood and Grey Goose Bloody Mary's...from 8 am until game time. Now, this is probably one of the more pricey tailgate parties as it will cost $55 each person....but I scored a couple of free tickets so I gotta try it out :wink:

Tyrone Bigguns
09-15-2006, 09:59 PM

I'm actually trying a new destination for a tailgate party. I'll definitely post a review after the game on Sunday.

More and more places that don't immediately surround Lambeau are going all out to attract people to come tailgate there before the game. Then the tailgate trolley will come pick you up and take you to the stadium. It's a new thing they're doing this year....

Soooo, on Sunday I'm headed all the way to the end of Lombardi Ave to a place called Marty's Boston Crab. All you can eat seafood and Grey Goose Bloody Mary's...from 8 am until game time. Now, this is probably one of the more pricey tailgate parties as it will cost $55 each person....but I scored a couple of free tickets so I gotta try it out :wink:

Seafood part sounds great. Wasting good alcohol in a bloody mary is a CRIME. Just tell them you'll have the bloody mary, hold the tomator juice, tobasco, celery salt, etc.

GBRulz
09-15-2006, 10:12 PM
Tyrone, a BM is a work of art when made correctly...which means no mix!

They have some other drinks, too...but since it starts at 8am AKA breakfast time, it's only natural that I thought of a BM!!

Tyrone Bigguns
09-15-2006, 10:21 PM
I agree a bloody is a fine drink, but mixing GG is a CRIME.

Nothing says pregame warmup like STRAIGHT vodka. Besides, after a few of those, will it matter if the Pack loses again.

MJZiggy
09-15-2006, 10:48 PM
Yes, TB. Yes it will.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-16-2006, 12:09 AM
Yes, TB. Yes it will.

If it matters, you haven't IMBIBED enough. :razz:

And, the wicked hangover will distract from the monday postmortem.

mraynrand
09-16-2006, 12:16 AM
Yes, TB. Yes it will.

K-Rob might just agree with you.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-16-2006, 12:20 AM
Yes, TB. Yes it will.

I wonder what Greenday would say?

mraynrand
09-16-2006, 12:27 AM
Yes, TB. Yes it will.

Strange. Everyone seems to have an obsession with that group. I much prefer to listen to what Rush has to say: "You can't have something for nothing, you don't get freedom for free" or "Attention all planets of the Solar Federation, We have assumed control. WE HAVE ASSUMED CONTROL."

woodbuck27
09-16-2006, 02:25 AM

Jaysus. Your hardly going "to see" the game GBRulz .... or wait.

Early brecky or late? :mrgreen:

Terry
09-16-2006, 02:39 AM
I much prefer to listen to what Rush has to say: "Attention all planets of the Solar Federation, We have assumed control. WE HAVE ASSUMED CONTROL."

I think you're confusing Rush with Caspar Weinberger.

Hmmm... nyah, you're probably all too young.

Rastak
09-16-2006, 08:04 AM
I much prefer to listen to what Rush has to say: "Attention all planets of the Solar Federation, We have assumed control. WE HAVE ASSUMED CONTROL."

I think you're confusing Rush with Caspar Weinberger.

Hmmm... nyah, you're probably all too young.

Ummmm, I think you meant Alexander Haig and recall that very well.....

Tarlam!
09-16-2006, 08:55 AM
forget it...

Tyrone Bigguns
09-16-2006, 12:57 PM
Yes, TB. Yes it will.

Strange. Everyone seems to have an obsession with that group. I much prefer to listen to what Rush has to say: "You can't have something for nothing, you don't get freedom for free" or "Attention all planets of the Solar Federation, We have assumed control. WE HAVE ASSUMED CONTROL."

Great job acting.

Terry
09-16-2006, 02:43 PM
Ummmm, I think you meant Alexander Haig and recall that very well.....

You're absolutely right. Damn, I think I've lost too many of the important cells!

Caspar Weinberger didn't even look like Richard Dreyfus!

GrnBay007
09-16-2006, 10:52 PM
Have a great time K-Town....bring em some luck!!!!