PDA

View Full Version : The Official Week 5 Giants-Packers GameDay Thread

Pages : 1 [2]

MadtownPacker
10-11-2022, 05:47 PM
Hmmmm...seems we're gonna have a lot of trouble when we go up against REAL QB's. Dontcha think?

JJM
Howdy,

I fully activated your account so your post are viewable now. Welcome to PackerRats.

ThunderDan
10-11-2022, 06:55 PM
Sick of hearing the Packers can’t run this year. That is complete bullshit. We are averaging 5.0 yards per rush. With a long of only 36.

bobblehead
10-11-2022, 08:11 PM
Hmmmm...seems we're gonna have a lot of trouble when we go up against REAL QB's. Dontcha think?

JJM

Yea.....tom brady is gonna eat our lunch!

texaspackerbacker
10-11-2022, 08:17 PM
What they can't do is run without the element of surprise - set up by a pass-first offense. Just about any O Line can line up and push for a yard or two - how often do teams do that to us? The Packer O Line just can't do that, not with any consistency anyway.

Bretsky
10-11-2022, 09:22 PM
Sick of hearing the Packers can’t run this year. That is complete bullshit. We are averaging 5.0 yards per rush. With a long of only 36.

I would agree with this

When GB loses it's because we forget who our weapons on offense really are

I don't know if it's MLF or Sharon....or a combo of both. We can't ignore AJ and AJ

Bretsky
10-11-2022, 09:24 PM
What they can't do is run without the element of surprise - set up by a pass-first offense. Just about any O Line can line up and push for a yard or two - how often do teams do that to us? The Packer O Line just can't do that, not with any consistency anyway.

It seems like we're too p'ssy like to try.

3rd and 1.5 yards. I could care less how the Giants stack the box. Impose your will and run the dam ball on at least 3rd down.

Instead they stacked the box and said, Sharon, you and your pansy ass WR's can't get it done. They dared us to pass. Two fricking times. And it worked.

texaspackerbacker
10-12-2022, 12:25 AM
No disagreement there, but it's based on years of trying and failing to just run it up the gut on short yardage - which other teams seem to be able to do to us so easily.