PDA

View Full Version : Official Cowboys at Packers Game Day Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Fritz
11-13-2022, 09:40 AM
Okay, Rats, I'm going to do this.

This game day thread is in honor of my wife Tonya, who passed away early Thursday morning after a long battle with pancreatic cancer.

Like the Packers, I am bruised and torn and lost right now.

But my wife was a fighter. She scratched and clawed and fought every inch of the way. She never gave up, ever, even when it became clear this past year what was coming. Even when our oncologist gave us "the talk" three weeks ago (it's okay to stop treating the cancer, nothing more we can really do, all of that), when we went into the hospital the next day and the rounding oncologist asked her if she was stopping chemo or just putting it on pause, she said, "Oh, we're just on pause."

When I asked her, after she lost her balance and could hardly walk by herself, if it was time for a walker, she said "We're not there yet." When I told her I wanted to put shower bars in the bathroom, she said "I don't think we're there yet." She just refused to give in. Her body gave out, but her mind and her spirit never did.

So my wish is that somehow this thread will spin out into the universe and imbue the Packers today with that same spirit. Win or lose, may they play with that kind of will.

Joemailman
11-13-2022, 09:48 AM
My condolences Fritz. Obviously makes any problems we have seem totally insignificant. May the Packers today compete as tough as Tonya did.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-13-2022, 09:52 AM
Sorry for your loss, Fritz.

Fritz
11-13-2022, 10:15 AM
My condolences Fritz. Obviously makes any problems we have seem totally insignificant. May the Packers today compete as tough as Tonya did.

As I have gotten older I have learned this lesson. I used to live and die with a Packer victory or loss - somehow I connected their success or failure to a sense of who I was. My screaming-at-the-television was legendary in our neighborhood.

But time passes, and yes, that pales in significance as we look at our own real lives.

But I do hope the Packers will stand up and fight.

I'll never forget the Packers' 2014 game against the Patriots. My wife had just had surgery to take out 80% of her pancreas, and they'd just moved her out of the ICU to a general ward. She was fast asleep, so I went down to the family lounge and turned on the game.

It was one of Mike McCarthy's best games. He had that team ready. They took it to New England the whole game. It was that scrappy, chippy quality MM had that came out from time to time.

That was the beginning of our cancer journey. Now, at the close of that journey, I'd like to see Green Bay come full circle, and come out fighting, and keep fighting, the whole way.

oldbutnotdeadyet
11-13-2022, 10:48 AM

This game day thread is in honor of my wife Tonya, who passed away early Thursday morning after a long battle with pancreatic cancer.

But my wife was a fighter. She scratched and clawed and fought every inch of the way. She never gave up, ever, even when it became clear this past year what was coming. Even when our oncologist gave us "the talk" three weeks ago (it's okay to stop treating the cancer, nothing more we can really do, all of that), when we went into the hospital the next day and the rounding oncologist asked her if she was stopping chemo or just putting it on pause, she said, "Oh, we're just on pause."

When I asked her, after she lost her balance and could hardly walk by herself, if it was time for a walker, she said "We're not there yet." When I told her I wanted to put shower bars in the bathroom, she said "I don't think we're there yet." She just refused to give in. Her body gave out, but her mind and her spirit never did.

So my wish is that somehow this thread will spin out into the universe and imbue the Packers today with that same spirit. Win or lose, may they play with that kind of will.

I am truly sorry for your lost. It makes these 'sport' things insignificant in comparison..

Fritz
11-13-2022, 11:06 AM
Thank you. Although this is a virtual community, it's still a community. So thank you for that.

bobblehead
11-13-2022, 11:42 AM
Fritz, way to start my sunday with tears. I was fortunate, my wife had a good outcome with Lymphoma, but all the fears and heartache that came with the battle I understand all too well. Her valor is what you hold on to as you have to live with it. My wife was a fighter as well and as I said she got past it over a decade ago now. Early september she crashed her bike and had 3 broken ribs, broken clavicle, broken scapula. That hasn't stopped her either as she is back on her feet (and embarrassing me on our hikes). In life we are blessed if we can find a partner that humbles us from time to time. Hold onto her memory as it will keep you strong.

Some 7 or 8 years ago my good friends father died an hour after we lost to the Seahawks in that OT blunder and to this day we joke that Mike McCarthy killed his dad (it was cancer as well, but fat mike was the finisher). Maybe after today I can tell a better story about Fritz's late wife looked down and helped the packers avenge my friends dad by curb stomping the Cowboys.

I'll say a prayer.

KYPack
11-13-2022, 11:43 AM
Whoa, Fritz. Had to rip off a chuck of paper towel to wipe of couple tears off my mug. That is a tough one. Please be assured that you have my deepest, heartfelt sympathy.

For a couple years, you've been my designated poster. If I see somebody post something stupid, wrong. or an out right lie, I wait to check out the replies. 99% of the time, Fritz would post the same things I would include in my post. Thanx for doing that and maintaining that great sense of humor.

Hang in there, you've got whatever support someone can give another over cyber space.

beveaux1
11-13-2022, 11:48 AM
So sorry for your loss, Fritz. I echo KY's thoughts. Hope you keep the game day thread till the end of the year.

Fritz
11-13-2022, 11:49 AM
Whoa, Fritz. Had to rip off a chuck of paper towel to wipe of couple tears off my mug. That is a tough one. Please be assured that you have my deepest, heartfelt sympathy.

For a couple years, you've been my designated poster. If I see somebody post something stupid, wrong. or an out right lie, I wait to check out the replies. 99% of the time, Fritz would post the same things I would include in my post. Thanx for doing that and maintaining that great sense of humor.

Hang in there, you've got whatever support someone can give another over cyber space.

Thanks to you, to Bobble, to everyone.

KY, mebbe I'll head down your way one of these days on my way to visit my daughter, and we can have a beer and talk about whether the Pack is really using Deguara correctly. Or something.

KYPack
11-13-2022, 12:43 PM
Thanks to you, to Bobble, to everyone.

KY, mebbe I'll head down your way one of these days on my way to visit my daughter, and we can have a beer and talk about whether the Pack is really using Deguara correctly. Or something.

Absolutely. I got the beer. They've rebuilt the Track. Thursday was dollar beer at the old joint.

You got a permanent free pass in my book.

Hope to see you at the quarter pole lounge.

MadtownPacker
11-13-2022, 01:37 PM
Fritz - That is a beautiful post. May your Tonya rest peacefully until you are reunited. There are really no words so just know we are here for you always man.

Fosco33
11-13-2022, 01:50 PM
My condolences, Fritz. That’s a long battle and your wife sounds like quite the fighter! I too don’t get worked up about the Pack as life and connections seems so sooo much bigger. But for a few hours every weekend in the Fall - a community does come together and battles.

Cheers - win or lose - let’s hope for a fight!

red
11-13-2022, 02:10 PM
OMG

I'm so sorry fritz

hang in there buddy

CaptainKickass
11-13-2022, 02:24 PM
May the Pack kick ass for Tonya.
Obligatory game day post.

George Cumby
11-13-2022, 02:45 PM

I am so sorry for your loss Fritz.

Tonya sounds like a great woman.

Godspeed.

Joemailman
11-13-2022, 03:04 PM
GREEN BAY -- Here are the inactives for Sunday's Packers-Cowboys game at Lambeau Field.

Green Bay Packers

22 CB Shemar Jean-Charles
51 LB Krys Barnes
59 LB De'Vondre Campbell
63 OL Rasheed Walker
78 OL Luke Tenuta
87 WR Romeo Doubs
99 DL Jonathan Ford

Dallas Cowboys

14 LB Jabril Cox
15 QB Will Grier
21 RB Ezekiel Elliott
25 CB Nahshon Wright
41 S Markquese Bell
42 LB Anthony Barr
99 DE Chauncey Golston

red
11-13-2022, 03:07 PM
well, i'm being forced to watch the end of the queens game

are we losing yet?

Fritz
11-13-2022, 03:16 PM
Same here. But it's a hell of a game.

Josh Allen fumbled the snap, Vikes look like they got it.. Wow. Great game. But was the ball recovered in the end zone?

red
11-13-2022, 03:19 PM
that might have been the craziest turn of events i've ever seen

Fritz
11-13-2022, 03:20 PM
Well, okay. Buffalo gets the ball with 36 seconds. They need to get into field goal range, but I want to see the Packer game so I hope they get a touchdown instead.

red
11-13-2022, 03:23 PM
wow, and now OT

red
11-13-2022, 03:24 PM
Well, okay. Buffalo gets the ball with 36 seconds. They need to get into field goal range, but I want to see the Packer game so I hope they get a touchdown instead.

yup, OT

it might be better for us to not have to watch the packer game

Sparkey
11-13-2022, 03:26 PM
Fritz, Thoughts, prayers and love to you and yours.

Fritz
11-13-2022, 03:26 PM
Yup. Looks like we are stuck with the OT game, but it might be a better game, like you said.

That end of regulation was crazy. Haven't seen anything like that in a while.

Thanks, Spark. Thanks, Mad.

This is one crazy-shit family, but it IS family.

Fritz
11-13-2022, 03:28 PM
So much for the new kicker coming in to make sure the kickoffs go into the end zone.

MadScientist
11-13-2022, 03:30 PM
Condolences Fritz. Cancer sucks.

MadScientist
11-13-2022, 03:32 PM
That late hit was bad enough it would have been called in the 80's.

red
11-13-2022, 03:32 PM
we need an update

how many times has rodgers rolled his eyes at a teammate so far?

and is fat mike eating a chili dog on the sideline while getting a foot rub?

Fritz
11-13-2022, 03:34 PM
we need an update

Ezra Johnson!

MadtownPacker
11-13-2022, 03:34 PM
Good things might come to those who wait.

MadtownPacker
11-13-2022, 03:35 PM
we need an update

The score is 0-0 so let’s celebrate! :lol:

Fritz
11-13-2022, 03:35 PM
The fans on the radio feed sound pretty jacked.

Fritz
11-13-2022, 03:36 PM
Christian Watson has hands of stone.

MadScientist
11-13-2022, 03:36 PM
we need an update

There was the first, when Watson dropped one over the middle. The ran the first 5-6 plays.

beveaux1
11-13-2022, 03:37 PM
Two drops in a row by Watson. 4th down

beveaux1
11-13-2022, 03:37 PM
Missed 54 yd FG

Fritz
11-13-2022, 03:38 PM
Early on, sounds like both Christian Watson and Mason Crosby have shriveled.

Guiness
The score is 0-0 so let’s celebrate! :lol:

Take my angry upvote:razz:

red
so, from the espn play by play thing

started out with a 4 yard pass to jones

then 6 straight runs plus a 15 yards penalty

the 2 incompletions to watson

then a missed 54 yard FG

and justin jefferson is a god

Guiness
11-13-2022, 03:39 PM
No game for me to watch yet, local channel is showing Vikings-Bills OT. Both of those teams looking legit

red
Two drops in a row by Watson. 4th down

they were drops?

thats why we had to go right back to the kid in that first game. his confidence is shot

beveaux1
Great D. Three and out. Packers are gonna get it back.

red
11-13-2022, 03:40 PM
No game for me to watch yet, local channel is showing Vikings-Bills OT. Both of those teams looking legit

me and fritzy are in the same boat

MadScientist
Dallas is starting slow. Packers need to put up some points before they wake up.

Fosco33
Clear opi or that’s a pic

beveaux1
they were drops?

thats why we had to go right back to the kid in that first game. his confidence is shot

Both pretty easy drops.

Fosco33
11-13-2022, 03:41 PM
Amari is terrible

beveaux1
11-13-2022, 03:41 PM
Good run by Jones. 1st down.

Fritz
11-13-2022, 03:42 PM
Sounds like if the Packers never throw the ball and just run all day they might be okay.

Who knew we'd say that when Aaron Rodgers was the Packer QB?

QBME
11-13-2022, 03:43 PM

Wow.
I have never checked in on the game day thread, as the wife and I record the game and start a little late to avoid commercials. Today’s OT game forced me to check the thread for a quick update.

Shit Fritz…don’t have the words.

One step in front of the other now.

Hang tight.

RashanGary
11-13-2022, 03:43 PM
The theory that Watson is tall and fast, therefor good isn’t going so well.

beveaux1
11-13-2022, 03:44 PM
Rodgers looks sharp.

red
OMG josh allen is just plowing over line backers left and right

beveaux1
Jones with a long run.

beveaux1
11-13-2022, 03:46 PM
Dillon with an 8 yd run. 3rd and 2.

Fritz
11-13-2022, 03:47 PM
Man, just keep running it.

beveaux1
11-13-2022, 03:47 PM
Jones loses 4. Punt time.

red
11-13-2022, 03:49 PM
allen pulls a rodgers and throws an int in the endzone

Guiness
11-13-2022, 03:49 PM
Sounds like if the Packers never throw the ball and just run all day they might be okay.

Who knew we'd say that when Aaron Rodgers was the Packer QB?

I was thinking the same thing last week when they went to the air a couple of times on 3rd and short - those passes should be an extension of the running game making those first downs easier...but they just weren't happening.

beveaux1
11-13-2022, 03:50 PM
Holding Cowboys. 2nd and 15.

red
11-13-2022, 03:50 PM
COME ON

bills, queens is over, get to the packer game, not another fucking commercial break

ThunderDan
11-13-2022, 03:53 PM

Sorry Fritz. I will keep you in my prayers.

Fritz
11-13-2022, 03:53 PM
Thank you, Dan.

Scoreless after one.

With this Packer offense, the best we can hope for is a zero-zero tie.

Bretsky
11-13-2022, 03:54 PM
Fritz,

Really Really sorrry to hear about your loss. Stay Strong !

MadScientist
11-13-2022, 03:54 PM
COME ON

bills, queens is over, get to the packer game, not another fucking commercial break

They are timing it so you join in time for a commercial break in this game.

red
11-13-2022, 03:55 PM
They are timing it so you join in time for a commercial break in this game.

you nailed in

saw 2 plays, then the end of the first quarter

beveaux1
McCarthy takes it easy on us in the 1st quarter. Not likely to last.

Teamcheez1
The Packers are about to get rolled.

ThunderDan
11-13-2022, 03:56 PM
Fast first quarter.

Fritz
11-13-2022, 03:58 PM
Jaire Alexander is a good tackler

red
11-13-2022, 03:58 PM
yay, can't get our own fat men off and savage sucks

Fritz
11-13-2022, 03:59 PM
Joe Barry can't keep up with Fat Mike

ThunderDan
11-13-2022, 04:00 PM
Thank you, Dan.

Scoreless after one.

With this Packer offense, the best we can hope for is a zero-zero tie.
Going to my mother-in-laws funeral tomorrow not a great week in our household either.

beveaux1
Prescott with three keepers for first downs.

Harlan Huckleby
just woke out of an old man stupor, turned on tv

Fat Mike has lost a few, good for him and his lovely wife.

King Friday
11-13-2022, 04:01 PM
It would be nice to have a QB that can actually get a yard when needed.

Fritz
11-13-2022, 04:01 PM
Matt LeFleur looks confused.

beveaux1
11-13-2022, 04:02 PM
So far, a 15 play drive with 3 4th downs.

King Friday
11-13-2022, 04:02 PM
Joe Barry can't keep up with Fat Mike

I’m not sure there is anyone in the NFL that Joe can keep up with.

Fritz
11-13-2022, 04:03 PM
Man, if the Cowboys score a TD, that would be an insurmountable lead for this Packer offense.

beveaux1
11-13-2022, 04:03 PM
Man, if the Cowboys score a TD, that would be an insurmountable lead for this Packer offense.

Dagger.

King Friday
11-13-2022, 04:04 PM
I dunno. 3 field goals may be possible yet again.

beveaux1
11-13-2022, 04:05 PM
I dunno. 3 field goals may be possible yet again.

We've already missed one of our 3.

oldbutnotdeadyet
11-13-2022, 04:06 PM
How did those two packers miss the tackle?

Fritz
11-13-2022, 04:07 PM
Wow. Green Bay can't even get a fucking field goal, so that's like the nail in the coffin.

red
11-13-2022, 04:08 PM
I’m not sure there is anyone in the NFL that Joe can keep up with.

can we start calling him "simple joe"?

https://static.rogerebert.com/redactor_assets/pictures/scanners/the-tropic-thunder-publicity-stunt-boycott/tropic-thunder-simple-jack-thumb-210x267.jpg

beveaux1
11-13-2022, 04:09 PM
It's pretty bad when 7 points looks like it could be enough to win.

Teamcheez1
11-13-2022, 04:09 PM
We may not score this half. It was hard to see Chicago put 30 on Detroit when we could barely put up 9.

red
11-13-2022, 04:10 PM
that could have been a disaster

Fritz
11-13-2022, 04:10 PM
I suddenly had this flashback - I realize that this is just like watching the Packers back in the late 80's.

red
11-13-2022, 04:12 PM
THROW THE FUCKING BALL!!!!

what the hell does he keep holding it for

stop trying to throw it

beveaux1
14 points is outside our range.

red
I suddenly had this flashback - I realize that this is just like watching the Packers back in the late 80's.

well, that was well timed

King Friday
Time to get Rodgers out of there. He is a fucking liability.

Fritz
11-13-2022, 04:13 PM
Rodgers looks old and slow.

Teamcheez1
Can we remove the WR screen from the playbook?

oldbutnotdeadyet
Rogers face plant..

Fosco33
To me - its the little things that are hurting the Packers (as usual this season)- 2 drops, near muffed punt return, missed long FG, 2 free plays on defense, deep turnover.

Those aren’t things good teams don’t do.

red
awww, he fucked up, time to make sure the cameras can see your thumb hurts

Rastak
If his thumb is fucked up why is he out there? That on the head coach.

Fritz
Fat Mike has a ginormous boner right now.

red
11-13-2022, 04:14 PM
To me - its the little things that are hurting the Packers (as usual this season)- 2 drops, near muffed punt return, missed long FG, 2 free plays on defense, deep turnover.

Those aren’t things good teams don’t do.

when you have a hundred little things that keep killing you every week, you have to look at one guy

the head coach

Teamcheez1
11-13-2022, 04:14 PM
Can Rodgers throw the damn ball down the field?

Rastak
11-13-2022, 04:15 PM
Nice pick.

beveaux1
Ford is freaking fast.

red
RUDY RUDY RUDY!!!!!

MadtownPacker
Time to show some Love.

Fritz
Hope Jordan Love is warming up. Let's see what the kid can do!

MadScientist
Ford! Now will we see Rodgers or Love??

Harlan Huckleby
game on

ThunderDan
Can we run some form of wildcat?

oldbutnotdeadyet
Cool, now let's see who comes out at QB..

Fosco33
If Rodgers is hurt.. almost think it’s Love time (a la Thur game when Rodgers took over for Favre).

King Friday
Way to go Rudy.

bobblehead
If this were an early game I'd be sober and this would hurt more.

red
11-13-2022, 04:16 PM
If his thumb is fucked up why is he out there? That on the head coach.

because its not hurt that bad, its an excuse

perfect reason to bench him and give love some games

Harlan Huckleby
RUDY RUDY RUDY!!!!!

ya, why not
arod can come back in 2nd half after a few injections

edit i thought rudy was love

red
Time to show some Love.

no better time then right now

bobblehead
11-13-2022, 04:17 PM
That helped

red
Can we run some form of wildcat?

cobb did run that in college

RashanGary
Time to show some Love.

I’d like to see it

Fosco33
awww, he fucked up, time to make sure the cameras can see your thumb hurts

Sure did look like he got hit on that. I hope he’s alright but could be a nice oppty for Love w/o a controversy.

Joemailman
Favre gets hurt against Dallas and Rodgers comes in and plays well. Rodgers hurts thumb. Does Love...

MadtownPacker
11-13-2022, 04:18 PM
If Rodgers is hurt.. almost think it’s Love time (a la Thur game when Rodgers took over for Favre).
Stupid fuck I’ve been saying it IS time and you say almost??

ThunderDan

Hopefully not like the NE game when Farve got knocked out and ARod came in.

Harlan Huckleby
ayahuasca fixed him up

red
love will never see the field

shows how bad he is

King Friday
Great…still Erin…time for another 3 and out.

Rastak
11-13-2022, 04:19 PM
Should be 15 more.

Bretsky
11-13-2022, 04:20 PM
This ias a shit call on Bach

Fosco33
Fuck that ref

red
we might actually be a 50-50 club if we just ran jones all the time

THERE YOU GO WATSON!!!!!!!!

Rastak
11-13-2022, 04:21 PM
Game on.

beveaux1
Watson TD!

King Friday
15 yards passing at this point. Miserable.

Fritz
Chincy call on Bakh.

King Friday
That is what you need from Watson. He’s a game breaker.

Fosco33
Stupid fuck I’ve been saying it IS time and you say almost??

Now what?

RashanGary
11-13-2022, 04:22 PM
Sometimes tall and fast is helpful

Bretsky
HUGE PLAY; nice Job Watson

STUPID ANNOUNCER CALL OF YEAR

"that might be the BIGGEST CATCH of his career"

Dam it's about his only catch.........lol

Fritz
Christian Watson caught a ball!

red
11-13-2022, 04:23 PM
Sometimes tall and fast is helpful

that right there should scare defenses into playing a bit different

Fritz

Great post Bretsky!

RashanGary

I’ve had my doubts, but I see the reasons to be excited too. Hoping the best for the kid!

MadtownPacker
Now what?
Bench Rodgers and maybe that’s score makes it 14.

RashanGary
that right there should scare defenses into playing a bit different

Yep!

Fosco33
11-13-2022, 04:24 PM
Recall that was 3rd and 1. If he drops that - we prob punt.

But there were 9 in the box so idk

ThunderDan
11-13-2022, 04:24 PM

11 catch of the year for Watson.

MadtownPacker
11-13-2022, 04:26 PM
Watching the highlight Rodgers barely got it there. Was more prayer that Watson answered than anything.

Rastak
11-13-2022, 04:27 PM
That was subtle play there ....lol

beveaux1
11-13-2022, 04:27 PM
Ford runs hard!

ThunderDan
11-13-2022, 04:28 PM
I like Ford. May make a mistake or two but he comes fast.

Harlan Huckleby
rudy fast

red
great tackle by rudy

guys making a case for starter

King Friday
Ford clearly hasn’t been screwed up by Joe yet.

Fritz
Rudy Ford is attacking.

Teamcheez1
Joe Barry is about to strike fear into the Cowboy offense.

red
wyatt finally gets in the game, gets hurt

what a waste

beveaux1
11-13-2022, 04:29 PM
Needs to be a starter. All he has in front of him is Savage.

ThunderDan
11-13-2022, 04:32 PM
That time out is probably a smart call even if Dallas was going to punt. Gives us a little time to score with the ball.

Fritz
11-13-2022, 04:33 PM
Joe Barely is getting outmaneuvered in this game.

beveaux1
That time out is probably a smart call even if Dallas was going to punt. Gives us a little time to score with the ball.

Prescott will run on 4th down.

Fritz
...And get the first

MadtownPacker
11-13-2022, 04:35 PM
..then fumble

Harlan Huckleby
second effort after forward progress

red
THAT WAS SHORT!!!!

King Friday
11-13-2022, 04:36 PM
Figures…Savage

Anti-Polar Bear
McCarthy has no respect for the Packer offense, he is going for it all day.

Fritz
Of course Darnell Savage couldnt't wrap it up

Fritz
11-13-2022, 04:37 PM
Oh my god Joe Barely with a blitz

MadtownPacker
11-13-2022, 04:37 PM
Of course Darnell Savage couldnt't wrap it up
Like Nick Cannon?

beveaux1
11-13-2022, 04:38 PM
Dallas offense is weak. Better than ours, but weak.

Teamcheez1
We can’t stop the same play over and over again. Pathetic.

Fritz
Fucking Joe Barely can't keep up, can he?

Rastak
11-13-2022, 04:39 PM
Right to Ford.

beveaux1
Ford...again!

red
RUDY FUCKING FORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buy stock in #20 jerseys

MadScientist
Ford again!

King Friday
FUCKDOGGLE

Fritz
Rudy Ford baby!

Fosco33
11-13-2022, 04:40 PM
Karma for what looked like a short measurement

beveaux1
11-13-2022, 04:40 PM
Why is Savage playing?

red
11-13-2022, 04:41 PM
Why is Savage playing?

might never again after today

ThunderDan
Karma for what looked like a short measurement

That was a weird measurement. The chains were like a foot away from the ball. Made no sense.

Fritz
Maybe the Packer offense can get a field goal here. Since they start nearly in the red zone and all.

beveaux1
11-13-2022, 04:42 PM
Maybe the Packer offense can get a field goal here. Since they start nearly in the red zone and all.

Don't jinx us!

Anti-Polar Bear
11-13-2022, 04:42 PM
RUDY FUCKING FORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buy stock in #20 jerseys

No thanks. I will just duct tape mark my Atari Bigby jersey.

red
11-13-2022, 04:44 PM
That was a weird measurement. The chains were like a foot away from the ball. Made no sense.

have you seen this one TD?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjXtaGDjGoQ

King Friday
11-13-2022, 04:45 PM
Tonyan is ridiculously slow now. He’s not our future at TE.

Fritz
11-13-2022, 04:45 PM
Jeezus try not to go backward, offense.

Fritz
11-13-2022, 04:46 PM
Tonyan is ridiculously slow now. He’s not our future at TE.

I liked Tonyan but you are right. Since the injury he's as slow as melting ice.

beveaux1
Jones is our best player. Well, aside from Ford.

Rastak
Big Packer TD.

red
great run

MadScientist
11-13-2022, 04:47 PM
Jones! And the Packers are up!

Two picks by Ford leading to 2 TDs.

Fritz
11-13-2022, 04:49 PM
Rudy Ford is the fuckdoggle.

red
11-13-2022, 04:50 PM
what kind of kick was that?

MadtownPacker
11-13-2022, 04:51 PM
Rudy Ford is the fuckdoggle.
Putting in a Of the Year performance!

red
11-13-2022, 04:52 PM
great tackle by the rook

beveaux1
11-13-2022, 04:52 PM
Walker with the tackle.

ThunderDan
11-13-2022, 04:53 PM
have you seen this one TD?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjXtaGDjGoQ

See what?

Fosco33
Walker not looking terrible today. Need him to step up w/ all these injuries

red
PREVENT PREVENT PREVENT!!!!!!!

beveaux1
11-13-2022, 04:54 PM
Ford, it's your time now!

red
See what?

that video

King Friday
Joe Barry defense setting up for the 2nd half collapse.

red
11-13-2022, 04:55 PM
amos is no rudy ford

Harlan Huckleby
11-13-2022, 04:55 PM
too easy

Teamcheez1
11-13-2022, 04:56 PM
Prevent defense as usual.

beveaux1
amos is no rudy ford

Amen.

Joemailman
PREVENT PREVENT PREVENT!!!!!!!

Prevents winning.

Harlan Huckleby
11-13-2022, 04:57 PM
two interceptions, tied game. ugh

Teamcheez1
11-13-2022, 04:59 PM
Coaching is a problem from top to bottom on this team.

MadtownPacker
11-13-2022, 05:01 PM
two interceptions, tied game. ughThats what it is going to take and that’s ok you beatnik.

Rastak
11-13-2022, 05:03 PM
Rodger's thumb must be fucked up. 6 throws in the first half?

ThunderDan
11-13-2022, 05:03 PM
that video

Got it. That was terrible. How does he go to bed at night knowing he did that?

beveaux1
11-13-2022, 05:08 PM
Game plan is run, run, and run. We look pretty decent with that game plan.

We're playing a lot of backups on D. No pass rush. Really missing Gary. Without Stokes it's been addition by subtraction.

There's some energy, but we're outmanned and outgunned. We need a couple more big plays.

No falling asleep in the 2nd half like we usually do.

MadtownPacker
11-13-2022, 05:15 PM
Maybe having some fresh bodies is the answer. Regardless of talent level hunger is always a great motivator’.

red
11-13-2022, 05:16 PM
watson needs to become a man, can't be a pussy your whole life

MadtownPacker
11-13-2022, 05:16 PM
Sounds like you’re speaking from experience.

ThunderDan
11-13-2022, 05:17 PM

He is back in.

red
11-13-2022, 05:18 PM
why did he slow up?

Rastak
11-13-2022, 05:18 PM
LOL, gotta try the old tricks over and over.

RashanGary
11-13-2022, 05:19 PM
Offensive line has been so, so much better.

red
11-13-2022, 05:19 PM
Sounds like you’re speaking from experience.

bitch i bleed and ache almost every day of my life. but i don't go rolling and jumping around like i'm a brazillian soccer player all day

RashanGary
11-13-2022, 05:20 PM
why did he slow up?

Didn’t see the ball. Rodgers threw it early and high. Absolutely perfect ball.

beveaux1
11-13-2022, 05:20 PM

Should have been a TD.

Teamcheez1
11-13-2022, 05:21 PM
I’m not sure that was a perfect ball.

Teamcheez1
11-13-2022, 05:22 PM
We punt because we expect our defense to step up in the second half? Really?

Harlan Huckleby
11-13-2022, 05:23 PM
I’m not sure that was a perfect ball.

nice high arc, woulda been an easy catch if he looked for ball

beveaux1
11-13-2022, 05:24 PM
3 and out. Good job D.

Rastak
11-13-2022, 05:25 PM
Cowgirls have it.

red

i thought he slowed up before even looking for the ball

WHY IS AMARI RODGERS STILL ON THE TEAM?

beveaux1
Cut Amari now!

ThunderDan
Amari Rodgers better never touch a punt again.

King Friday
Amari Rodgers officially has no value.

Fritz
11-13-2022, 05:26 PM
Can they just cut that muthafucka finally?

red
11-13-2022, 05:26 PM
you have to hold guys accountable when they keep fucking up over and over again

it sends a bad message when you don't

like fucking savage getting burned again

ThunderDan
11-13-2022, 05:27 PM
Can’t blame the D here. Amari fucked the D after they got a 3 and out.

Fosco33
Still terrible. Still no clue why he’s back there. That’s gotta be on coaching and personnel.

Now tied on turnovers.

red

he has negative value

he continues to hurt the team by being on it

time for the D to give up

MadScientist

No value overstates his worth.

King Friday
I don’t see other returners just run into 3-4 opponents, yet Packers returners do it ALL the time.

beveaux1
No pass rush, at all.

Teamcheez1
11-13-2022, 05:28 PM
This should be the end for Amari or MLF should be fired.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-13-2022, 05:28 PM
90, 97 have been bums all day.

beveaux1
11-13-2022, 05:29 PM
We're really missing Gary. He had constant pressure. That needs to be a draft priority.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-13-2022, 05:30 PM
We're really missing Gary. He had constant pressure. That needs to be a draft priority.

He was terrible against the run.

Guiness
11-13-2022, 05:30 PM
no words for that entire series, starting with no pressure allowing the punter to boom a 60 yarder, LaFleur not only putting Amari on the field but giving him the green light to do anything but fair catch, just awful all around.