PDA

View Full Version : Amari Rodgers is gone

Tony Oday
11-15-2022, 12:10 PM
Bust

Joemailman
11-15-2022, 12:16 PM
Kylin Hill too. I'm guessing he hasn't been the same since the knee injury.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-15-2022, 12:17 PM
Now watch him go light up the league in Jacksonville with Jay from Jay and Silent Bob.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-15-2022, 12:18 PM
Kylin Hill too. I'm guessing he hasn't been the same since the knee injury.

Had a nice run in Detroit. Maybe the Packers are signing Adrian Peterson.

Joemailman
11-15-2022, 12:23 PM
Packers have Patrick Taylor and Tyler Goodson on PS. That's the extent of their depth at RB.

run pMc
11-15-2022, 12:40 PM
is this to make room for Cobb and Tipa?
I'm a little surprised they cut Hill. I wonder if they bring either of them back on the PS.

Would be curious to see what they could do with Goodson, but I think Taylor gets the callup from the PS to be RB3 and ST help.

Fosco33
11-15-2022, 12:43 PM
Maybe amari becomes a cornerback. Who’d bring him more than a PS at this point?

Bretsky
11-15-2022, 01:29 PM
Nice job gutebag. Good thing we grabbed him instead of st brown

Bretsky
11-15-2022, 01:30 PM
Final stats as a Packer….7 fumbled and 8 receptions

Harlan Huckleby
11-15-2022, 01:39 PM
Who will take Amari's place as the player fans love to hate? It looks like Savage is in line to fill those big goat shoes.

Joemailman
11-15-2022, 01:51 PM
Final stats as a Packer….7 fumbled and 8 receptions

He just needed 1 more game to even things up.

run pMc
11-15-2022, 02:41 PM
Who will take Amari's place as the player fans love to hate? It looks like Savage is in line to fill those big goat shoes.

Take your pick: Jake Hanson, Royce Newman, Dean Lowry, or Darnell Savage

run pMc
11-15-2022, 02:54 PM
Longer term- as Ken Ingalls and others have pointed out on the twatterverse, the only WRs under contract next year are this year's rookie class (Watson, Doubs, Toure), and the only TE is Deguara.
Does that qualify as ripping your receiving corps down to the studs?

Joemailman
11-15-2022, 03:22 PM
Take your pick: Jake Hanson, Royce Newman, Dean Lowry, or Darnell Savage

The fan treatment of Savage will be savage.

SudsMcBucky
11-15-2022, 03:28 PM

He's definitely next in line. He's already been receiving a lot of "fan-lash". It was just more downplayed because of the heavy volume on Amari.

Fritz
11-15-2022, 05:03 PM

As it should be. The dude was a first round pick and cost Gutebag two fourths plus a first to move up to get him.

I must say I'm shocked that Kylin Hill was released. Obviously they think Patrick Taylor is better than Hill. But Hill looked like he was just fine to me. Who knows? Maybe he hit on MLF's wife or something.

But what joy in hearing that Amari Rodgers is gone. "Oh, joy, rapture!"

Joemailman
11-15-2022, 05:48 PM
We now have an idea why Kylin Hill was cut. Must be a headcase. I recall his last year of college, he left the team mid-season because he didn't like how we was being utilized.

Matt Schneidman

Matt LaFleur on cutting RB Kylin Hill:

"Regardless of your role, no matter how big or how small, we expect guys to come to work and just be supportive and own that role to the best of their ability. When you don’t do that, this is what happens."

pittstang5
11-15-2022, 06:59 PM
Amari should have been cut weeks ago....that is all.

call_me_ishmael
11-15-2022, 10:03 PM
Kinda sounds like the team likes Amari and how hard he works. He just doesn't have the talent. That was my read on the comments, anyway.

MadScientist
11-15-2022, 10:04 PM
Longer term- as Ken Ingalls and others have pointed out on the twatterverse, the only WRs under contract next year are this year's rookie class (Watson, Doubs, Toure), and the only TE is Deguara.
Does that qualify as ripping your receiving corps down to the studs?
No, that implies the studs were left. There are no stud receivers on the Packers. Although Watson, Doubs and Toure may develop into studs.

Bretsky
11-15-2022, 10:18 PM
Who will take Amari's place as the player fans love to hate?

SHOULDN"T IT BE ANOTHER 3RD ROUNDER since they all tend to suck ?

Who is the next crappy overrated 3rd round pick on our list ?

bobblehead
11-16-2022, 08:24 AM
My take on Hill is that he was getting no chance to show his talents and wasn't happy being stuck in a role that is known for wrecking careers through injury. I can't say I blame him to be honest. "Hey kid, nice job working back, now go wreck the other knee so you never have a shot at a payday"

call_me_ishmael
11-16-2022, 11:03 AM
My take on Hill is that he was getting no chance to show his talents and wasn't happy being stuck in a role that is known for wrecking careers through injury. I can't say I blame him to be honest. "Hey kid, nice job working back, now go wreck the other knee so you never have a shot at a payday"

I get it, but that's the job though.