PDA

View Full Version : WHAT BEST DESCRIBES YOUR REACTION TO THE DALLAS WIN ???

Bretsky
11-16-2022, 11:53 AM
Thoughts ?

Tony Oday
11-16-2022, 12:02 PM
Just put a bet in for a Packer SB win. lol +8000

King Friday
11-16-2022, 03:07 PM
It is a blip for this season. Watson isn’t going to suddenly become Randy Moss, although he showed he has the potential to become a similar game breaker in time. While I would like to think Rudy Ford is going to go full fuckdoggle every week, I don’t see that happening either. The Packers will be better moving forward than they were during that horrific losing streak, but they won’t be any better than a .500 team this year.

Freak Out
11-16-2022, 05:55 PM
Keep pounding the rock and Watson will have a chance.

Joemailman
11-16-2022, 06:08 PM
Flip the script in that I think the Packers are going to be a lot better (if Watson stays healthy). But I don't think it will be enough to make the playoffs.

Bretsky
11-16-2022, 06:56 PM
Flip the script in that I think the Packers are going to be a lot better (if Watson stays healthy). But I don't think it will be enough to make the playoffs.

That's a Sally Response :)

Flip the Script does not mean they will just be "Better" :)))))

Of course they will; they've been absolutely horrific with losses to Detroit and Washington

Joemailman
11-16-2022, 07:48 PM
That's a Sally Response :)

Flip the Script does not mean they will just be "Better" :)))))

Of course they will; they've been absolutely horrific with losses to Detroit and Washington

Actually I said a lot better. I figure you meant more like the team that put up 31 against Dallas. So if not, what does flip the script mean?

RashanGary
11-16-2022, 09:17 PM
We have a shot at the playoffs. Two wins and we’re looking at a completely different story.

MadtownPacker
11-16-2022, 10:13 PM
It just a blip at the moment. A surprise win that wasn’t so surprising. It will be a weekly rollercoaster but I’m good with having some reason to care for now.

call_me_ishmael
11-16-2022, 10:47 PM
I'm a prisoner of the moment so I think this team can be pretty good but also recognize that surely they got it up because ARod ain't losing to the man he ran outta town.

I think the Packers are better than their record shows and they will be formidable down the stretch. I also don't think they're great or anything like that. I could see them going on a run, though. Not having Gary really hurts, but there is a lot of talent on the D and if the OL starts figures out pass blocking they could really get something going. I also think AJO is the straw that stirs the drink and using him on short yardage and third down really helps. That dude might have the fastest acceleration on earth.

CaptainKickass
11-16-2022, 11:13 PM
WHAT BEST DESCRIBES YOUR REACTION TO THE DALLAS WIN ???

What best describes my reaction to the Dallas win?

https://media.giphy.com/media/J2ZieP28dTXy4adbXV/giphy.gif

bobblehead
11-17-2022, 01:35 PM
If its just a one off, I'm happy it was against both fat mike and Dallas. Worst case at this point is a lost season but I saw fat mike and jerruh really upset. That makes me smile.

Bretsky
11-17-2022, 05:27 PM
Actually I said a lot better. I figure you meant more like the team that put up 31 against Dallas. So if not, what does flip the script mean?

Hmmm. Good question and I guess what makes it an interesting poll is we can yell at each other due to interpretation. If I had to define I would say if you go flip the script you believe Green Bay will to on a run and at minimum become playoff threats finishing above .500

Fritz
11-17-2022, 05:32 PM
If its just a one off, I'm happy it was against both fat mike and Dallas. Worst case at this point is a lost season but I saw fat mike and jerruh really upset. That makes me smile.

What he say.

Bretsky
11-17-2022, 10:41 PM
does the dirty 7 wanna change der vote ? :)

King Friday
11-18-2022, 07:17 AM
Aaron Rodgers has no accuracy anymore. Not sure how he can miss 5 throw every game that just about any NFL QB should be able to make, but he does. He can still make incredible highlight throws, but the ho-hum 10 yard completion over the middle of the field has become a complete nightmare for him. Until that changes, the Packers are no better than a middling team. With all the injuries, we can’t even be that at this point.

SudsMcBucky
11-18-2022, 08:45 AM
Aaron Rodgers has no accuracy anymore. Not sure how he can miss 5 throw every game that just about any NFL QB should be able to make, but he does. He can still make incredible highlight throws, but the ho-hum 10 yard completion over the middle of the field has become a complete nightmare for him. Until that changes, the Packers are no better than a middling team. With all the injuries, we can’t even be that at this point.

I think it's pretty obvious his thumb is bothering him WAY more than anyone inside 1265 is willing to admit.

Jaire
11-18-2022, 12:01 PM
I think it's pretty obvious his thumb is bothering him WAY more than anyone inside 1265 is willing to admit.

It's a combo of a lot of things. I'm in the camp that he hasn't lost a thing. This is the worst OL and by far worst route running of his career. I have to put it mostly on coaches since you can't ride the season on a bunch of rooks. Too many moving parts, and the coaches haven't been able to adjust the plan (which AR has called out publicly numerous times). AR still plays stretches of great football. I can't even say that he's getting older, so he needs more support. This is the least consistent team he's ever led: there's actually nothing to compare to in his whole career except maybe 2016 in the playoffs but that ended with some crazy hail mary's and a Fitzgerald overtime show with the Keystone Cops on D.

bobblehead
11-18-2022, 12:51 PM
It's a combo of a lot of things. I'm in the camp that he hasn't lost a thing. This is the worst OL and by far worst route running of his career. I have to put it mostly on coaches since you can't ride the season on a bunch of rooks. Too many moving parts, and the coaches haven't been able to adjust the plan (which AR has called out publicly numerous times). AR still plays stretches of great football. I can't even say that he's getting older, so he needs more support. This is the least consistent team he's ever led: there's actually nothing to compare to in his whole career except maybe 2016 in the playoffs but that ended with some crazy hail mary's and a Fitzgerald overtime show with the Keystone Cops on D.

Just spit balling here. Could it be the least consistent team he has LED because he is more inconsistent than he has ever been....just a though.