PDA

View Full Version : "Every week, you're gonna face a good 'back in the NFL&

Tarlam!
09-16-2006, 03:24 AM
This is a Quote from Tyrone Culver.

Do we have the defense to stop Reggie Bush? Is this the game that will set up his career?

I remember watching Favre's cd-rom (it came with the book) and seeing the play that made T.O.

Will we see "the" play that makes R. Bush's NFL career?

I don't think I'll sleep again till Monday a.m. :shock:

Kak
09-16-2006, 04:31 AM
This is a Quote from Tyrone Culver.

Will we see "the" play that makes R. Bush's NFL career?

Every positive play by Bush will be shown ad naseum on replays, nationwide. I really hope he doesn't rip the Packers for anything more than 15 yards or so. Do I think he will? Not as a run, but I could see him beating Poppinga on a big pass play.

MJZiggy
09-16-2006, 08:55 AM
He can run up and down the field and not have a "career play." The reason that catch was a career play for TO is that up until then, he was flying under the radar. Unless you've been living under a rock for the last 6 months, Bush is on your radar. It is only his second game and even if he does have a stellar day it will not gain him any more trust from his qb than he already has.

Tarlam!
09-16-2006, 09:00 AM
Too damned reasonable Zig.

The kid still has to prove he can make that huge play T.O. made irrespective of radar. The longer he goes without it, the heavier the monkey on his back, until finally, he collapses.

Do not underestimate expectations.

BallHawk
09-16-2006, 09:08 AM
Welcome to the forum Kak.

ahaha
09-16-2006, 10:19 AM
How about one of those defining plays from Hawk? Maybe Bush is trying to get around the corner, and A.J. just drills him.

Scott Campbell
09-16-2006, 10:23 AM
As long as it's not one of those Bo Jackson/Brian Bosworth moments.

oregonpackfan
09-16-2006, 12:20 PM
I fear the Packers are going to have difficulty containing Bush both on the runs and screen passes. He will make between 100 and 150 total yards.

OPF

KYPack
09-16-2006, 09:46 PM
I did see Bush have a lot of trouble with his Blitz pick-ups. In fact, he whiffed on his BOB block in the last game. Let's let Barnette storm Brees when Bush is in there and see if the kid can do the job. Might shake his confidence.