PDA

View Full Version : Sean Rhyan Suspended

Joemailman
11-25-2022, 09:28 PM
Sean Rhyan suspended 6 games for using performance enhancing drugs. He should ask for his money back.

I usually avoid criticizing rookie draft picks who struggle because the NFL can be a tough transition. However, he has been a total waste so far. Looks like a bad pick, even by Packer 3rd round standards.

red
11-25-2022, 09:56 PM
unreal

you know, you can trade for damn good players in the offseason for 3rd round picks

Bretsky
11-25-2022, 10:31 PM
Sean Rhyan suspended 6 games for using performance enhancing drugs. He should ask for his money back.

I usually avoid criticizing rookie draft picks who struggle because the NFL can be a tough transition. However, he has been a total waste so far. Looks like a bad pick, even by Packer 3rd round standards.

na; he's just the norm for GB in round 3. I honestly can't think of a 3rd round draft pick in GB that I've been happy with the last 10 years. There must be somebody. Was James Jones round 3 ? Grasping here.

call_me_ishmael
11-25-2022, 11:39 PM
JJ was round 3. So was Finley and the DB that went to San Diego and tore it up. Fred Vinson?

What was this homie taking that he can't even get on the field but it was so severe that he violated PED? 6 games seems steep, is this the first failed test?

Anti-Polar Bear
11-26-2022, 12:15 AM
JJ was round 3. So was Finley and the DB that went to San Diego and tore it up. Fred Vinson?

What was this homie taking that he can't even get on the field but it was so severe that he violated PED? 6 games seems steep, is this the first failed test?

Casey Hayward went to San Diego and became a pimp, but he was one of the Polar Bear’s many 2nd round hits. Vinson was also a 2nd rounder, one of the 3 corners Wolf drafted consecutively in the ‘99 draft in an attempt to rectify his grand fuck up in not drafting Randy Moss (traded up for milksop Vonnie Holliday instead). Wolf did find a pimp corner in that ‘99 draft in the 3rd round in Mike McKenzie, whom Sherman ingeniously traded to New Orleans for a 2, which the Polar Bear used to draft some small school pimp named Nick Collins.

Move over, Kentucky. I am now officially the Packerrats Packer historian.

Bretsky
11-26-2022, 12:17 AM

ok those are a few; that guy was NOT Fred Vinson; we traded Fred for Ahman Green. But Dammit I can't remember the SD guy anymore.

Bretsky
11-26-2022, 12:18 AM
CASEY HAYWORD

Anti-Polar Bear
11-26-2022, 12:19 AM
As for Rhyan, much like Jeremy Lin, he’s Asian so he’s soft. Could be ‘roiding in an attempt to disavow that stereotypical softness.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-26-2022, 06:03 AM
And before anyone colors me racist, keep in mind that I poke fun at everyone.

I called Taylor “Swift” Heinicke a drunk German Bert Favor. Christian Watson: softer than a gay guy in a brothel full of women and more fragile than our dearly departed Prof Rand’s pride.

Yo Rand, Mad has reinstated your account. Swallow your pride and come back!

bobblehead
11-26-2022, 12:25 PM
na; he's just the norm for GB in round 3. I honestly can't think of a 3rd round draft pick in GB that I've been happy with the last 10 years. There must be somebody. Was James Jones round 3 ? Grasping here.

Fackrell wasn't a complete total waste. In 2012 and 2013 we didn't have 3rds...we didn't fuck up those years.

Edit: Incidentally in those years we had 5 fourths. We landed Bak, Tretter and Daniels with 3 of them. Moral of the story. Trade our 3rd for a 4th in current and next draft every year.

bobblehead
11-26-2022, 12:27 PM

Casey Heyward? Vinson was traded for ahman green I think.

bobblehead
11-26-2022, 12:30 PM
To the original point of the thread though: At least he is trying!!

KYPack
11-26-2022, 12:59 PM
Casey Hayward went to San Diego and became a pimp, but he was one of the Polar Bear’s many 2nd round hits. Vinson was also a 2nd rounder, one of the 3 corners Wolf drafted consecutively in the ‘99 draft in an attempt to rectify his grand fuck up in not drafting Randy Moss (traded up for milksop Vonnie Holliday instead). Wolf did find a pimp corner in that ‘99 draft in the 3rd round in Mike McKenzie, whom Sherman ingeniously traded to New Orleans for a 2, which the Polar Bear used to draft some small school pimp named Nick Collins.

In your dreams.

Keep playing parlays.

Then you can come back on Rats and brag about it.

QBME
11-26-2022, 04:53 PM
In your dreams.

Keep playing parlays.

Then you can come back on Rats and brag about it.

Ah, KY...
Why even try??
He'll try to drag you down to his pitiful level and beat you with his execrable experience
Friggin' troll
A pro troll
But, at the end
A troll none the less

KYPack
11-26-2022, 07:59 PM

Apologies to QB. You are right. I shouldn't get down to his level & it can clog up the forum when I, or anyone else argues with his insane ass.

But...

I am not the greatest historian in PR. That is my man Patler, the greatest historian, poster and contributor in PR history. (Pause as we all raise a shot to Patler, hoping he is still on the planet with us.) Other posters contribute to Packer History on PR and everybody knows who they are.

Tank is the biggest bullshitter in PR history. We all remember all the "Sherman is the greatest GM of all time" bullshit, right?
That is your legacy Tank. You are fulla crap. Sherman sucked as GM, you were NEVER a shutdown corner, but you are a goofy bullshit artist.

There, I feel good.

Sorry, QB, I won't do it again for a few weeks.

King Friday
11-26-2022, 09:15 PM
Who the hell cares at this point. We need some entertainment to get through this horrific season.

run pMc
11-28-2022, 02:12 PM
It's either Casey Heyward or Mike McKenzie. Hayward went to the Chargers and Raiders IIRC.
Either way, who cares.

As for Rhyan, that you have a well regarded R3 OL not get a single meaningful snap is alarming. I have to think there's something off-field going on.
Not hitting on so many R3 picks makes one think there's a process issue. Finding building blocks in middle rounds can make a huge difference to your roster and cap, and they haven't done well there.