A.J. Dillon - 84 total yards 1 TD

Aaron Jones - 99 total yards 1 TD

Christian Watson - 110 receiving yards 1 TD

Keisean Nixon - 172 kickoff return yards

Eagles with 363 rushing yards.

Discuss.

ThunderDan
11-27-2022, 10:45 PM
Two players have rushed for more than 150, thrown for 150 and 2 TDs. Both were against the Packers. Enough said, D needs a major overhaul.

George Cumby
11-27-2022, 11:14 PM
Despite the gashing on the ground, this was an entertaining game.

Most fun I've had watching a game all year.

bobblehead
11-28-2022, 07:49 AM
Despite the gashing on the ground, this was an entertaining game.

Most fun I've had watching a game all year.

No expectations combined with being in the game and all.

Fosco33
11-28-2022, 08:17 AM
4 of 8 losses have been by one score. This is a lost season made by a handful of missed plays/chances each of those games. I think if the Eagles really had to - they could’ve beaten us bad. They are really solid.

Fritz
11-28-2022, 09:09 AM
The problem as I see it Fosco is twofold: first, that's probably true of most teams, as the NFL is built for parity. So it doesn't mean much.

And if it did mean something, it would mean that making those few missed plays into made plays would put the team at 8 -4 but would be like so many of MM's teams: not as good as you think, ready to melt in the playoffs. Or maybe you could say that about The Flower's teams the first three years.

Fosco33
11-28-2022, 09:46 AM
True. But good teams find ways to win and the playoffs are as much about momentum, luck, injuries, mashups. Packers have had dominant teams get 1 and done as well (2011).

At least the games have been close and while frustrating - at least some entertainment.

I hope ARod is ok. I’m guessing he’ll have to sit for the Bears and then the bye - but he said he’s open to sitting rest of the year in meaningless games. If we see Love is the guy - trade ARod in offseason to a warm weather club (or he reunites w/ Adams in Vegas?).

texaspackerbacker
11-28-2022, 10:09 AM
The Eagles are good, but their D is questionable too. The Packers did a lot of things against them that they couldn't come close to doing against a lot of other teams. And their special teams too - did the Packers suddenly snap into becoming a first rate kick return team? Or did the Eagles have shoddy coverage? We don't know about their punt coverage, because sadly, I don't think our D made them punt all game hahahaha.

Teams with as good talent as the Packers and a DC with a brain will find a way to shut down the Eagles offense.