11-27-2022, 11:16 PM
Studs:

Love

Dillon

Duds:

JoemotherfuckingcocksuckingpieceofshitBarry

Joemailman
11-27-2022, 11:37 PM
My sense was Quay Walker had a bad game. Seemed out of position on a lot of runs.

Kenny Clark again largely invisible.

Nixon was a stud on KO returns after a bad start.

King Friday
11-28-2022, 05:18 AM
Nixon made the case for dumping Bitchsackia as well. How in the fucking hell do you keep trotting Amari Rodgers out there when you have a guy like Nixon?

bobblehead
11-28-2022, 07:39 AM
Nixon made the case for dumping Bitchsackia as well. How in the fucking hell do you keep trotting Amari Rodgers out there when you have a guy like Nixon?

I doubt that was Bissacia's call.

Fritz
11-28-2022, 09:11 AM
Savage getting hurt = stud

Dillon looked like his old self. Jones was good. Watson is improving and did not get hurt.

The offensive line was very up-and-down. At times Rodgers had plenty of time, or there were holes for the running backs, but at other times things got blown up.

The defense just sucks. The run defense especially. And don't bleat about Rashan Gary - that guy struggled to hold an edge.

God Joe Barely sucked. This defense is so, so broken.

texaspackerbacker
11-28-2022, 10:33 AM
Fuck my moratorium on posting thing.

Studs - as has been said - Jones, Dillon, Watson, and yes, Love. All things considered, Rodgers was more good than bad too - not a stud by his own high standard, but waty better than most QBs even with the supposed injuries, etc. Even the O Line, which in general I say still sucks, was fairly decent last night - either that or the Eagles D is very much overrated. Nixon was a stud too - a little bit on D and a lot returning kicks - either that or the Eagles return coverage was worse than anybody we've played all year. On D, Enagbare seems to get a little better every week. The new guy, Hollins, showed some signs of quality too. That's about it, though, for the D - horrible in general.

Duds - Everything about the D, especially Barry, but personnel too. Douglas stunk compared to last season. Jaire ain't what he used to be or is still supposed to be. Amos had a bad game - often out of position and missed tackles. And the D Line was just pathetic. WHY is Lowery still even on the team? Slaton was a bright spot at times, but still more bad than good. Ditto that for Reed. Kenny Clark either has gotten a lot worse, or else he's just getting all the attention because those around him were so bad. And Quay Walker played like shit. I hope he has the potential to get better, especially with a better DC, but I'm beginning to wonder about him.

Crosby needs to retire too - actually needed to retire a year or two ago.

George Cumby
11-28-2022, 12:31 PM
My sense was Quay Walker had a bad game. Seemed out of position on a lot of runs.

Kenny Clark again largely invisible.

Nixon was a stud on KO returns after a bad start.

Walker's been solid all year, that fumble return was the first Packer's play that had me out of my seat in a long time. My take is he is hitting the rookie wall, he's got a shit ton of responsibilities wearing the head set and he was spying on Hurts. Too much going on for the kid last night. I think he'll be ok.

Clark is either injured or there is something affecting his motivation. He used to draw doubles all the time and now he's just invisible.

Nixon was fucking electric, I hope he can keep it up.

Fosco33
11-28-2022, 01:50 PM
I’d love to see his weekly rating - to me, Watkins has felt exposed - lots of bad angles, missed tackles. His overall PFF is 49.8 (of 100) which would be 68th of 82 rated players…

When he got hurt - the backups came in and defense looked stout.

I think he’ll be decent/good over time - but rookie wall, calling adjustments, etc seems to be too much imo.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-28-2022, 09:10 PM
The argument that Clark is unproductive so he must be dealing with an injury is as lame as Crumby’s “boring” remarks.

This is the fucking NFL. Damarious Randall and his partner in bangs, Quintin Rollins, once injured their roosters via excessive coitus, and the Packers listed them with “groin” injuries for weeks. Weekly injury reports are mandatory in the NFL, for, the League loves receiving donations from bookmakers.

Not once has Clark been on the list this year. Cletidus simply sucks. Plain and simple.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-28-2022, 09:19 PM
I doubt that was Bissacia's call.

Agreed. Italian coach brought Nixon with him to cold, dark and dull Green Bay. Nobody wants to see her hand-picked player sitting on a bench.

The Frog (French coach Matt LaFeur) likely wanted see if he could milk gold out of ole Tee Martin’s offspring.

texaspackerbacker
11-28-2022, 09:31 PM
I'm not convinced Nixon is as good as he looked last night. It seemed more like just lousy coverage by the Eagles ...... a top team with defective special teams - no that would never happen hahahahahaha.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-28-2022, 09:35 PM

Studs - as has been said - Jones, Dillon, Watson, and yes, Love. All things considered, Rodgers was more good than bad too - not a stud by his own high standard, but waty better than most QBs even with the supposed injuries, etc. Even the O Line, which in general I say still sucks, was fairly decent last night - either that or the Eagles D is very much overrated. Nixon was a stud too - a little bit on D and a lot returning kicks - either that or the Eagles return coverage was worse than anybody we've played all year. On D, Enagbare seems to get a little better every week. The new guy, Hollins, showed some signs of quality too. That's about it, though, for the D - horrible in general.

Duds - Everything about the D, especially Barry, but personnel too. Douglas stunk compared to last season. Jaire ain't what he used to be or is still supposed to be. Amos had a bad game - often out of position and missed tackles. And the D Line was just pathetic. WHY is Lowery still even on the team? Slaton was a bright spot at times, but still more bad than good. Ditto that for Reed. Kenny Clark either has gotten a lot worse, or else he's just getting all the attention because those around him were so bad. And Quay Walker played like shit. I hope he has the potential to get better, especially with a better DC, but I'm beginning to wonder about him.

Word. 55 was a sloth, though. Watching 55 chase after Hurts is like watching Micah Hyde and Geronimo Allison in a foot race - slow as fuck.

KYPack
11-29-2022, 01:45 PM

We know Tex. Your word ain't no good.

Get back to us when we win 3 in a row.

George Cumby
11-29-2022, 03:47 PM
Cletidus simply sucks. Plain and simple.

Stupid AND boring.

bobblehead
11-30-2022, 09:01 AM
I'm not convinced Nixon is as good as he looked last night. It seemed more like just lousy coverage by the Eagles ...... a top team with defective special teams - no that would never happen hahahahahaha.

If you are consistently on the wrong side of what your eyes tell you, there is a pretty good chance you are consistently wrong. Occasionally your eyes won't tell the truth, but you seem to deny what you see 90% of the time.

texaspackerbacker
11-30-2022, 11:19 AM
We know Tex. Your word ain't no good.

Get back to us when we win 3 in a row.

hahahahaha Sorry about that - not. As Popeye used to say, I am what I am and that's all that I am.

bobblehead, I couldn't really tell if you're saying Nixon is the second coming of Desmond Howard or he is not hahahaha. All I'm saying is that doing it against one team when he didn't do it against 90% or whatever of the others just might mean that one team - the Eagles - were the reason he had such a good game. I'm generally for the guy, though. At least he ain't Amari.

Bretsky
12-01-2022, 08:34 PM
SEASON LONG DUD

BARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyy

Real Question...........Is it best......take one for the team.....Lose to da Bears....their Running Game Goes off

HOW COULD MATTY IGNORE THE PATHETIC DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR AFTER THIS ?????

Ask PC what happens after you lose to an Illinois team :))

Joemailman
12-01-2022, 10:13 PM
SEASON LONG DUD

Real Question...........Is it best......take one for the team.....Lose to da Bears....their Running Game Goes off

As a lifelong Packer fan who grew up in Illinois, let me say that losing to the Bears is never justified. For the sake of the good Packer fans living there who are surrounded by Bears fans, the Packers have a responsibility to always beat the Bears. Besides, if the last 2 weeks haven't convinced MLF that Barry has to go, nothing will.

Bretsky
12-01-2022, 11:32 PM
As a lifelong Packer fan who grew up in Illinois, let me say that losing to the Bears is never justified. For the sake of the good Packer fans living there who are surrounded by Bears fans, the Packers have a responsibility to always beat the Bears. Besides, if the last 2 weeks haven't convinced MLF that Barry has to go, nothing will.

Maybe he's blatantly lying, but his interview last week didn't give me any faith he was considering bumping his buddy out

Remember how long we've kept incompetent ST Coaches ?

Joemailman
12-02-2022, 08:58 AM
Maybe he's blatantly lying, but his interview last week didn't give me any faith he was considering bumping his buddy out

Remember how long we've kept incompetent ST Coaches ?

It's coachspeak. Just because he's not throwing Barry under the bus now doesn't mean changes won't be made. Name another HC you've heard publicly criticizing his assistants.

MLF is on his 3rd ST coach in 4 years, so he obviously doesn't keep them very long.

bobblehead
12-02-2022, 09:33 AM
hahahahaha Sorry about that - not. As Popeye used to say, I am what I am and that's all that I am.

bobblehead, I couldn't really tell if you're saying Nixon is the second coming of Desmond Howard or he is not hahahaha. All I'm saying is that doing it against one team when he didn't do it against 90% or whatever of the others just might mean that one team - the Eagles - were the reason he had such a good game. I'm generally for the guy, though. At least he ain't Amari.

He has done it in the only opportunity he has been given. And its true the Eagles coverage may have been lacking, previous packer return men haven't capitalized.

bobblehead
12-02-2022, 09:34 AM
SEASON LONG DUD

Remember, Barry had us playing solid D most of the season. Recently we have lost Campbell, Stokes and Gary. Thats gonna ding any defense....I'm not excusing him, just saying its not ALL his fault.