7. Washington Commanders 7-5
__________________________________________________ __________________________

Outside Looking In

8. Seattle Seahawks 6-5
9. Atlanta Falcons 5-7
10. Detroit Lions 4-7
11. Green Bay Packers 4-8 Better strength of victory than Carolina/Better
conference winning pct. than Arizona
12. Arizona Cardinals 4-8 Head to head tie-breaker over New Orleans and Carolina
13. Carolina Panthers 4-8 Head to head tie-breaker over New Orleans
14. New Orleans Saints 4-8
15. Los Angeles Rams 3-8
16. Chicago Bears 3-9

Washington takes #7 spot from Seattle
NFC East has all 3 wildcard spots.

Key Week 13 Games

Pittsburgh at Atlanta
New York Jets at Minnesota
Washington at New York Giants
Tennessee at Philadelphia
Seattle at Los Angeles Rams
Miami at San Francisco
Indianapolis at Dallas
New Orleans at Tampa Bay

Byes: Arizona, Carolina

call_me_ishmael
11-28-2022, 12:05 AM
Packers have played an absolute blood bath of a schedule. They're better than their record, but also not great.

Joemailman
11-28-2022, 12:11 AM
Packers have played an absolute blood bath of a schedule. They're better than their record, but also not great.

Yes they have. Which is why I ignore the talk in May about who has a tough or easy schedule in the coming year. Last year the NFC East was the worst division in football. This year it's the best. Teams can change so much in 1 year.

Joemailman
12-04-2022, 03:52 PM
Packers remain 11th.

Bears eliminated from playoffs.

George Cumby
12-04-2022, 04:12 PM
Packers remain 11th.

Bears eliminated from playoffs.

All time win record AND eliminate them from the Playoffs? Two bright spots in an otherwise dismal season.

bobblehead
12-04-2022, 10:02 PM
All time win record AND eliminate them from the Playoffs? Two bright spots in an otherwise dismal season.

Agreed. Rodgers did his job. Time to let Love start coming out of the bye.

call_me_ishmael
12-04-2022, 10:08 PM
It'll be _real_ interesting to see what happens next week. If they're down by 3 games with 3 games left and losing the tie breaker, I don't really see any reason to play Rod.

Bretsky
12-04-2022, 10:21 PM
Agreed. Rodgers did his job. Time to let Love start coming out of the bye.

I don't think the Assistant GM running the show will buy into this

texaspackerbacker
12-05-2022, 10:02 AM
The Packers have to pick up 3 games in 4 weeks against both Seattle and Washington. Washington has a fairly tough schedule, but Seattle does not.

bobblehead
12-05-2022, 02:15 PM
I don't think the Assistant GM running the show will buy into this

You were here when I was the only rat to predict Ryan Grant getting cut. I pointed out that when he had the team in a tight spot right before the season he leveraged it for a few million, but that when the team had options they wouldn't forget it and cut bait.

Rodgers had a team (brass and all) seeing a Lombardi. He leveraged that for all he could, then turned in an MVP season. He leveraged that for a HUGE restructure. He turned in another MVP season. Now he isn't playing particularly well and we aren't a team with a shot at a title. Don't be at all shocked if Jordon Love is starting in 2 weeks. Don't assume just because the team caved when it was on the cusp of a title that they will continue to give him his way in a lost season.

Joemailman
01-02-2023, 11:11 AM
When I posted this 5 weeks ago, Packers were 4-8, 3 games plus tie-breaker behind Washington for #7 seed. Pretty amazing.

texaspackerbacker
01-02-2023, 01:44 PM
The Packers have to pick up 3 games in 4 weeks against both Seattle and Washington. Washington has a fairly tough schedule, but Seattle does not.

When I posted this 5 weeks ago, many saw it as pie-in-the-sky. So far so good. I honestly didn't think back then that Detroit would still be in the picture. One more hurdle to get into the playoffs. Then out of the frying pan and into the fire.

RashanGary
01-02-2023, 03:38 PM
When I posted this 5 weeks ago, Packers were 4-8, 3 games plus tie-breaker behind Washington for #7 seed. Pretty amazing.

I gave up.