PDA

View Full Version : THE FINAL FIVE GAMES OF THIS NIGHTMARISH SEASON

Bretsky
11-30-2022, 08:46 PM
Holy Crap what a frickin trainwreck this season has been.

In the offseason, Sharon manipulated the entire orgranization and left Gutebag hanging upside down by his balls, and left Matty completely powerless, broken, and left so demoralized he looks like he wants to cry when he's being asked questions.

Meanwhile, Sharon uses his weekly show with the joker to spew crap every week, little of which is actually that believable but since he's the smartest human being in the universe he thinks we do.

Our Offensive Line has been a disappointment

Our Wide Receivers have been injured most of the year

Our tight ends scare nobody

Alexander has not been as dominant, Stokes was disappointing, Gary is injured

AND HOLY SHIT we have a shitload of 1st round draft picks and our Defense looks CLUELESS

And LaFleur notes he doesn't see any reason for a change.

WTF may be the best explanation for the season

Right now we have the 9th pick in the draft. So since the season is worthless, EMBRACE THE TANK !!!!! But in reality we'll probably f'ck that up too and win a bunch of the last five.

SO ANYWAYS, HOW DOES THIS SHIT END ??

call_me_ishmael
11-30-2022, 11:22 PM
Hopefully they lose sooner than later so they can shut Aaron down, make a conclusive decision about Love, and start making progress towards reloading for next year.

Joemailman
11-30-2022, 11:27 PM

Teamcheez1
12-01-2022, 05:54 AM
If MLF sticks to playing AR until we are mathematically eliminated, then we won’t see Love for awhile.
We have a reasonable chance of beating the Bears this week.
That wastes the bye eeek and getting Love the reps to prepare. It also let’s AR heal up enough to drag himself out on the field for the next game.
It may not be til the last 2 games we get to see Love which will be an opportunity wasted.

bobblehead
12-01-2022, 08:40 AM
So I said we will run the table. I haven't forgotten all the great things Rodgers has done for the organization and the entertainment he has provided me as a fan. I can't hate on the guy the way many are, but I also am not immune to his flaws.

So, how will we run the table. Rodgers will go out and own the Bears like always, but I'll be cheering for the Redskins (vs giants) and Seahawks. Somehow I'll choke down cheering for the Cowboys just to be safe. If they all win, I think the Pack might be mathematically eliminated and then Love can run the final 4.

I don't listen the the Macafee show, so I have no clue what Rodgers might be saying there that isn't believable, but when he said guys who weren't playing well needed to be benched, I believed that.

I know we are all fans and therefor extremely irrational in our takes, but I just can't turn on MiLF after 3 straight 13 win seasons.

Example of fan logic. Fucking MiLF sucks ass and the only reason he won 13 games is because ARod is so effing awesome. The reason we suck so bad right now is because Rodgers needs to go. He isn't good anymore and he is a selfish prick who refuses to run the MiLF offense.

Reality. We have a really good coach and a HoF QB. Neither are perfect and this year things have fallen pretty wrong for us. Rodgers hasn't been right since hurting his thumb in week 3, and he also stubbornly tried to take shots downfield instead of hitting the small stuff when its there. Our D isn't playing so great either in recent weeks, but has been solid most of the season. Losing Stokes and Gary both has hurt the pass D.

Joemailman
12-01-2022, 08:48 AM
If MLF sticks to playing AR until we are mathematically eliminated, then we won’t see Love for awhile.
We have a reasonable chance of beating the Bears this week.
That wastes the bye eeek and getting Love the reps to prepare. It also let’s AR heal up enough to drag himself out on the field for the next game.
It may not be til the last 2 games we get to see Love which will be an opportunity wasted.

If the Packers anticipate Rodgers returning next year, they may see value in Rodgers finally getting a chance to work with both Watson and Doubs, plus Toure in game conditions. It seems a lot of people who had a problem with Rodgers missing OTA's now want to sit him down.

SudsMcBucky
12-01-2022, 08:52 AM
I think we win 2-3, so I guess I'll pick 3.

RashanGary
12-01-2022, 09:37 AM
Hopefully they lose sooner than later so they can shut Aaron down, make a conclusive decision about Love, and start making progress towards reloading for next year.

This!

Joemailman
12-01-2022, 10:10 AM
The decision to be made is with Rodgers. If he wants to come back, he will be the Packers starting QB next year. No matter what Love does down the stretch.

texaspackerbacker
12-01-2022, 11:46 AM
I'm not ever gonna stoop so low as to predict a Packer loss. I will, however, abstain from this poll, having gotten it wrong about running the table in the last one.

Anti-Polar Bear
12-01-2022, 01:15 PM
I'm not ever gonna stoop so low as to predict a Packer loss. I will, however, abstain from this poll, having gotten it wrong about running the table in the last one.

I am abstaining cos there’s no more Coldplay music vids left to post. lol

Bretsky
12-01-2022, 08:43 PM

Stop being a Wussbag and pick 5 wins !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's karma; the Packer Gods need your vote

texaspackerbacker
12-02-2022, 02:48 PM
hahahaha ok, 5 wins, but it didn't do any good when I predicted it the last time.

Bretsky
12-04-2022, 12:26 PM
I don't think we go undefeated, but since everything has went wrong on this season, and I have embraced the tank I think they will win three or four games and F'ck up their draft position...and maybe......show enough to save Joker Joe Barry