Joemailman
12-04-2022, 03:06 PM
Rodgers retains ownership.

A.J. Dillon - 119 total yards, TD

Christian Watson - 94 total yards, 2 TD

Bad and good from Alexander, but came through late

Defense came through in 2nd half.

Discuss.

https://i0.wp.com/houstonherald.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/DEAD-BEAR-C.jpg?fit=1200%2C675&ssl=1

texaspackerbacker
12-04-2022, 03:18 PM
Nice Pic.

A lot of stumbling and bumbling, but it wasn't just Bears suckage. The Packers did some things right. I don't recall the Packers O Line pass protecting as good as today in a long time. Rodgers was Rodgers - no more, no less. There is still a long way to go, and the game I have on now, Giants against the Redskins (or whatever) makes a difference too. Even if Washington loses, we still need to gain 3 games on them in the final 4.

Sparkey
12-06-2022, 08:29 AM
Nice Pic.

A lot of stumbling and bumbling, but it wasn't just Bears suckage. The Packers did some things right. I don't recall the Packers O Line pass protecting as good as today in a long time. Rodgers was Rodgers - no more, no less. There is still a long way to go, and the game I have on now, Giants against the Redskins (or whatever) makes a difference too. Even if Washington loses, we still need to gain 3 games on them in the final 4.

They tied, which makes the Pack's chance at the playoffs even slimmer. The fat lady is singing, now everyone needs to remove their ear plugs.

Joemailman
12-06-2022, 08:37 AM
Devonte Wyatt was Packers most highly rated defensive player according to PFF. But he only played 9 snaps. Would like to see him more.

run pMc
12-06-2022, 10:46 AM
They need to play Reed and Lowry less and Wyatt/Slaton more. Reed and Lowry are gone after this season.
Wyatt and Slaton are the future at DL -- probably -- might as well see what you have there before the draft.

They should be playing their young players more. MLF or someone -- I assume it's him -- is too beholden to playing the veterans and too slow to adjust. Maybe it's Barry, I'm not sure.
Feels like the fans were yelling for weeks for them to make some changes that were more common sense than kneejerk.

Is Rudy Ford the best safety on the roster? Amos looks a step slow and Savage is shaky/hurt. That a guy Jax cut is starting is not great when you look at the money invested in the secondary.