12. Arizona Cardinals 4-8 Head to head tie-breaker over Carolina
13. Carolina Panthers 4-8
14. New Orleans Saints 4-9
15. Los Angeles Rams 3-9
16. Chicago Bears 3-10
__________________________________________________ __________________________

Top 6 seeds all won last week

Seattle takes #7 spot from Washington

Vikings can clinch NFCN with win or tie vs Lions.
__________________________________________________ __________________________

Key Week 14 Games

Houston at Dallas
Minnesota at Detroit
Philadelphia at New York Giants
Tampa Bay at San Francisco
Carolina at Seattle

Byes: Atlanta, Chicago, Green Bay, New Orleans, Washington

Joemailman
12-09-2022, 12:36 PM
How the Packers can make the playoffs:

Zach Kruse
@zachkruse2
·
4h
Packers: 4-0 (W vs. LAR, at MIA, vs. MIN, vs. DET)
Commanders: 1-4 (W vs. NYG, L at SF, vs. CLE, vs. DAL)
Giants: 1-4 (W vs. IND, L vs. PHI, at WAS, at MIN, at PHI)
Panthers: Lose 1 game

Packers clinch playoffs✅

George Cumby
12-09-2022, 03:50 PM

So you're saying there's a chance........

texaspackerbacker
12-09-2022, 07:29 PM

That doesn't seem to account for Atlanta.

MadScientist
12-09-2022, 11:00 PM
So you're saying there's a chance........

That Love will start 3 games, yes.

George Cumby
12-10-2022, 08:25 AM

Hahahahaha.

I can't wait to see him in extended playing time.

bobblehead
12-10-2022, 01:22 PM

More likely 2, but hoping for 3.

Joemailman
12-11-2022, 08:00 PM
If you're still holding out hope that the Packers might make the playoffs, today was a good day with the Giants and Seahawks losing. Yes it would have helped if the Lions would have lost, but at least the Packers have another shot at them. Packers are currently the 10th seed, 2.5 games behind Commanders and Giants with 4 to go.

MadtownPacker
12-11-2022, 09:10 PM
This team seems better suited to compete for some higher draft picks. Why go to the playoffs just to be mediocre.

KYPack
12-11-2022, 10:20 PM
This team seems better suited to compete for some higher draft picks. Why go to the playoffs just to be mediocre.

It's hard to turn off your "rooting switch". But you're right. It's critical to get some good players out this next draft.

Joemailman
12-11-2022, 11:20 PM

Last game of year. Packers vs Lions. Winner goes to playoffs. Loser picks 16-18. You cheering for Lions?

texaspackerbacker
12-12-2022, 08:15 AM
I could see the Lions being out by that time, although they play a fairly easy schedule. And HELL NO, losing to get a higher draft pick i.e. tanking, just ain't in Packer DNA. Shame on any "fans" wishing for shit like that.

Teamcheez1
12-12-2022, 08:43 AM
The Packers securing a wild card or coming close to one is akin to steering the Titanic away from the first iceberg, only to hit and be sunk by the next.

texaspackerbacker
12-12-2022, 08:47 AM
They, undoubtedly being the lowest WC team, would play the 2nd division winner, probably the Vikings. You can't see the Vikings quaking in their boots fearing that, and the Packers going to their dome and beating them?

The script was written for this season our last Super Bowl year - what was it? 2014?

SudsMcBucky
12-12-2022, 10:06 AM
The Packers securing a wild card or coming close to one is akin to steering the Titanic away from the first iceberg, only to hit and be sunk by the next.

If, and that's a BIG if, the Packers made the playoffs, it would've required them winning their last 5 games in a row. (they ain't making it losing any more.) They'd be hot going in. I'd take my chances in that situation.

HarveyWallbangers
12-12-2022, 11:17 AM
They, undoubtedly being the lowest WC team, would play the 2nd division winner, probably the Vikings. You can't see the Vikings quaking in their boots fearing that, and the Packers going to their dome and beating them?

The script was written for this season our last Super Bowl year - what was it? 2014?

Try 2010

Anti-Polar Bear
12-12-2022, 11:32 AM

As the newly anointed Packerrats Packer historian, I must inform you that the Packers last played in the Super Bowl in 2011 - the 2010 season.

J-Mike blew out his knee trying to recover a dumb Donald Lee fumble in week 5 at the Redcoats. Consequently, the Packer offense, for a time being, was as rhythmless as Tony O’Day dancing to Ice Ice Baby - Butte and McCarthy had spent the entire 2010 offseason devising the offense around J-Mike.

Butte idiotically did not slide after a scramble in the first half of week 14 at that feline team whose owners invented the official truck of rednecks, the F150. Consequently, the Packers not only lost that game, they also lost the following week’s game at the Traitors - Butte missed the Traitor game with a head injury.

With the loss to the Traitors, the Packers season was about to be fucked. But then something miraculous happened. Desean Jackson fumbled a punt in the waning moments of the week 15 Balding Eagles-Gay Men game…And then Jackson took it to the house. The rest is motherfucking history.

To this day, Jackson still has not receive his Super Bowl 45 diamond ring.

Anti-Polar Bear
12-12-2022, 11:52 AM
It's hard to turn off your "rooting switch". But you're right. It's critical to get some good players out this next draft.

Become a Mooch, and it’s easy to root for the enemy. I was 0-4 in parlays yesterday - thanks to the Queens not only losing but also scoring a garbage TD to fuck with the under.

RashanGary
12-12-2022, 02:20 PM
If the packers win out they have a 51% chance to make the playoffs.

Joemailman
12-12-2022, 03:21 PM
If the packers win out they have a 51% chance to make the playoffs.

538.com has it at 58%.

texaspackerbacker
12-12-2022, 04:41 PM
I think that's up from last week.

bobblehead
12-12-2022, 05:19 PM
I'm predicting packers and Lions run it from here. Week 18 showdown, winner gets last spot.

George Cumby
12-12-2022, 06:26 PM
I'm predicting packers and Lions run it from here. Week 18 showdown, winner gets last spot.

The league would love this.

flamacue
12-12-2022, 08:42 PM
They’re not going to the playoffs. They struggled with the Bears. A team with a win record under .500. They’re just a really bad team and probably not much better next year.

Teamcheez1
12-13-2022, 06:52 AM
If the Packers sniff the playoffs, then there is a strong possibility that Joe Barry returns as defensive coordinator. Be careful what you wish for.

Funkytown
12-13-2022, 08:10 AM

:doh:

2010. That's the season I pretend never happened. My Vikes were coming off an NFCCG and were supposed to make it back, but... we sucked, Moss came back and got booted, our HC got fired, the Dome collapsed, and then guess who won the Super Bowl? Just the icing on the effing cake? Just shoot me in the face!

2010? Nope, don't remember it.

Anyway, I don't see the Packers making the playoffs. But in your scenario, yeah, I don't need that kind of stress. Playing a hot Packers team? No, thank you. lol.

SudsMcBucky
12-13-2022, 08:53 AM
They’re not going to the playoffs. They struggled with the Bears. A team with a win record under .500. They’re just a really bad team and probably not much better next year.

Completely disagree with this. We are missing our best D player, Gary, another key corner in Stokes, and AR played a good bit of the year with a broken thumb, which you could quite clearly tell was impacting his accuracy. Also, we struggled early in the year on the OL with Bahk and Jenkins returning from knee injuries. I think a lot of this will be much better next year.

George Cumby
12-13-2022, 09:56 AM

2010. That's the season I pretend never happened. My Vikes were coming off an NFCCG and were supposed to make it back, but... we sucked, Moss came back and got booted, our HC got fired, the Dome collapsed, and then guess who won the Super Bowl? Just the icing on the effing cake? Just shoot me in the face!

Anyway, I don't see the Packers making the playoffs. But in your scenario, yeah, I don't need that kind of stress. Playing a hot Packers team? No, thank you. lol.

Welcome aboard.

Funkytown
12-13-2022, 10:38 AM
Welcome aboard.

Thank you! :glug:

MadtownPacker
12-13-2022, 09:23 PM
Last game of year. Packers vs Lions. Winner goes to playoffs. Loser picks 16-18. You cheering for Lions?
Of course not Mamon, that's why it wouldn't hurt if they lose now so it doesn't come down to it. :lol:

MadtownPacker
12-13-2022, 09:28 PM

The script was written for this season our last Super Bowl year - what was it? 2014?Winning a 1st round game to get thrashed the following weekend by the niners or some other team with younger and stronger horse? Seen that movie and the sequel already.

:lol: 2014?!!! This guy! Best watch your bank accounts Tex, you aint too good with los numeros anymore and that island familia might "kick the can down the road" for you! :lol:

MadtownPacker
12-13-2022, 09:31 PM
Proof the NFL is fixed. This fuken guy is a Stonecutter so he has inside info.

bobblehead
12-13-2022, 11:58 PM

I don't really see them either, just making a fun thought exercise....however, your 2010 was even worse. The Bears were in the NFCC also....I guess someone had to lose so that softened it for you a bit.

texaspackerbacker
12-14-2022, 02:41 AM
Winning a 1st round game to get thrashed the following weekend by the niners or some other team with younger and stronger horse? Seen that movie and the sequel already.

:lol: 2014?!!! This guy! Best watch your bank accounts Tex, you aint too good with los numeros anymore and that island familia might "kick the can down the road" for you! :lol:

Oh that happens regularly, but it's conscious and with joy and happiness on my part. I tend to not care much about details of past stuff - either the good or the bad.

As for the rest of the season, there's still a lot of potential to get derailed along the way, but if the Packers go roaring into the playoffs winning out in the regular season, I really can see them going all the way. And BTW, if they get into the second round, I'm pretty sure it's the Eagles they'd have to beat, not the Niners.

MadtownPacker
12-15-2022, 08:34 AM
Well damn, happiness doesn’t have a price so if that works for you man why not.

If they get into the second round Love has shown he might be able to handle the Eagles defense…

bobblehead
12-16-2022, 08:04 AM
Well damn, happiness doesn’t have a price so if that works for you man why not.

If they get into the second round Love has shown he might be able to handle the Eagles defense…

Since you own it, I don't need to give you props....but that was some hall of fame trolling right there.